My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

(Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..

Go down 
+77
Hisimonlol
lord.neox
aslan
VitaL
Teapot
rkgt_1594
FOREVER CURSE
runnerback
Monkey
Terynn
AlnicZ27
cloudnova
biggie007
EnDleSS
HUSKERSPORTSNUT1
xteenager
bamb@m
bboy_kurei
thepoky
Nasic
kaspar4o0o
Kahmeha
zyxwvut
teh_raven
ChefChenko
DjStifleris
alien8
tomykas69
nice1
Bruzaholman
Raythak
sinib
m1kcal
JohnnyVegas
Yaboirobby
Exodia619
mnn
gogomaka
sefjwm
kristian08
awwraa
exrexxa!
BobTheBear
Kisuke
log
XiaoTzu
KillahMonstah
TeL
SHAP00PI
riiskop
XXXUnrated
Ossionic
toadkid
AnneSai
Nicta
Anylopectina12
Reminisce
FreepFroop
rockhunter75
heroinmonkey
rizzo
kalipus
Duty
e30smasher
Saiimon
tezzerator
dreamsoul
Luis
Kenichi
harvey629
rcer
Boom45
alarmclock
thorax
disappoint^
Engeljosh
fotum
81 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
AnneSai
AnneSai

(Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 02:24

ok ill wait :)
Back to top Go down
Anylopectina12
Anylopectina12

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 12:45

I try start>run>ipconfig but the window suddenly closes

help

I also use smart broadband
Back to top Go down
Ossionic
Ossionic

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 16:07

Well You're missing a step thats why :)

Start> run> CMD > Then put in ipconfig

and there u should have the results :)

--- Edit.. Woopps! Sorry annesai i got busy yesterday and ended up forgetting :/ Im online now if you like.. Msn -- Ossionic@Live.com
Back to top Go down
Http://invinzibli.mybrute.com
Anylopectina12
Anylopectina12

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 10:05

yes i found a default gateway

then what now?
Back to top Go down
XXXUnrated
XXXUnrated

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 13:21

Ossionic wrote:
Hmm let's check something out..

go on start> run> ipconfig. In that window see if you can find a 'Default gateway' .. If it looks anything like 192.168.x.x then proxies are likely not to work for you Sad

They work for me and I have that for my ip. I use the sites he listed along with heroins guide to do it if that helps you any anne.
Back to top Go down
riiskop
riiskop

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 18:22

hmm weird stuff

afaik i did everything like herion's tutorial said , but gained no xp ( found 5 working socks)

(im on static ip)

had some weird error when adding socks and name

http://www.upload.ee/image/75289/asd3.PNG
Back to top Go down
XXXUnrated
XXXUnrated

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 23:34

riiskop wrote:
hmm weird stuff

afaik i did everything like herion's tutorial said , but gained no xp ( found 5 working socks)

(im on static ip)

Some of them won't work as they might have already been used. If I get a few in a row that don't work I usually just stop pupiling myself, or look for a sock list with less than five views.
Back to top Go down
Nicta
Nicta

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 00:02

riiskop wrote:
hmm weird stuff

(im on static ip)

That's not even an error. It just says, that u have entered everything right, but not made it to be used on blah blah URLs, which means u should activate it manualy. Exactly how suppost to be. It's not an error. Just press "OK".
Back to top Go down
Anylopectina12
Anylopectina12

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009, 10:02

XXXUnrated wrote:
Ossionic wrote:
Hmm let's check something out..

go on start> run> ipconfig. In that window see if you can find a 'Default gateway' .. If it looks anything like 192.168.x.x then proxies are likely not to work for you Sad

They work for me and I have that for my ip. I use the sites he listed along with heroins guide to do it if that helps you any anne.

Do you use broadband also?
Back to top Go down
Anylopectina12
Anylopectina12

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009, 09:50

we have the same default gateway with anne
Back to top Go down
SHAP00PI

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 16 May 2009, 13:42

I'm a bit of a noob with all these number crunching, proxy, socks and the other terms you boys are using, though would appreciate benefiting from such.

If you have time, SHAP00PI is my brutes name, with zeros, not O's :)

Thanks mate
Back to top Go down
TeL
TeL

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 16 May 2009, 15:49

waaaaaaaa please anyone help me T_T im stuck at step 4 (fotum's post) and also stuck in step 3 (Heroinmonkey's post) T_T waaaaaaaaa im so noob please help me pretty pleeeeeeease???? T_T
Back to top Go down
Anylopectina12
Anylopectina12

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 13:07

Finally got this work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KillahMonstah
KillahMonstah

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 20:54

Can anyone help me identify if i'm using static or dynamic IP pls.(I already tried to restart the modem but i still got the same IP(static) but my brother(he uses the administrator account and knows the username/password of the router but he won't tell me Sad)said that we are on dynamic IP soo confused Sad)

ISP Provider DestinyCable
Default Gateway 192.168.1.1
Back to top Go down
Anylopectina12
Anylopectina12

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 06:19

Back to top Go down
KillahMonstah
KillahMonstah

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 09:39

the proxy thing worked for me at least 3 times(i gained 3 pupil that gave me exp) then it stopped working. I checked both the HTTP and SOCKS proxy 3 times and both are working properly. I clear my cache/cookies and delete #shared objects/macromedia.com everytime i pupil myself. Can anyone help me please?

I don't know if i use static or dynamic IP but i know that we are using a router.

default gateway 198.168.1.1
provider DestinyCable
Back to top Go down
KillahMonstah
KillahMonstah

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 09:56

UPDATE: I use a dynamic IP and a router(LINKSYS)(i can't plug my RJ45 directly to the modem because other ppl use the modem too). Will this proxy work for me?Is there other method that I can use?Please help im really confused Sad.
Back to top Go down
Ossionic
Ossionic

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 10:17

Proxies do not work on router connections (with mybrute anyway)... You would have to plug your modem directly to your PC. Also you dont need a proxy is you have a dynamic IP.

You can use a method which involves RouterControl (a third party application) but it will disconnect all the users on the network each time you change your IP

There are multi thread on the forum about the program, mainly ones that involve bots. If you can't find it, let me know.

Good luck
Back to top Go down
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP
heroinmonkey

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 10:22

Hehe, he said he doesn't want to disconnect/reconnect router because that would cause his family to lose their internet connections while he does it, so is trying to use proxies.

I really don't get what you mean though when you say proxies won't work if you have a router because I use a router with a static IP and I am able to change my IP via Socks Proxy.

I have actually been able to use 3 different proxies and have 3 different IP's using 3 different browsers. =)
Back to top Go down
KillahMonstah
KillahMonstah

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 15:00

@Ossionic
I want to use the connect/disconnect program(.bat) but my brother won't tell me the username and password of the modem.
@heroinmonkey
Sir, will I still be able to use proxies even though my IP is dynamic and I'm using a router? I tried using Foxyproxy(I'm sure I did what was instructed. I always check SOCK proxy list 2 times to make sure it works) on my Firefox. But I don't think it's working. This screen shows up ALOT:

(Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 3 Proxy11

Sometimes I'm able to load http://www.killahmonstah.mybrute.com/ (my brute) but I see this update problem regarding flash player.

I use updated and newly released "fast and fresh" SOCKS list. Is this because the SOCKS list i used(even though it's working) was used already?Or is it because I use dynamic IP?
by the way, I vist http://www.whatismyip.org/ everytime I change SOCK proxy and the IP that shows there changes.
Back to top Go down
KillahMonstah
KillahMonstah

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 15:07

BTW, does anyone know a very reliable SOCKS proxy list?thank you very much
Back to top Go down
KillahMonstah
KillahMonstah

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 15:15

UPDATE:
(Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 3 Itwork10

Using Foxyproxy(attempt no. 30) i was actually able to nail 1 pupil with exp. So i just actually need to be patient in checking SOCK proxy list and be an early bird(lol so i can use the SOCKS proxy list first)?
Back to top Go down
Ossionic
Ossionic

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 15:24

@heroinMonkey

Then i guess your internet is different than mine..

God knows i have tried every method with my router... Proxies, bouncers even mac adress changing..
No use..

Then i used a direct connection and each one of the above worked like a charm..

Guess like in every other case some exceptions apply here.. But are proxies really that efficient? How many new unused ones come out every day? :S

----

@KillahMonstah

the .bat file proposed in this thread is a direct modem access trough your router so as you say, it needs username/password.. There are other .bat files on this forum that dont need a user or password since they act directly with the modem.. Then again you said you cant disconnect your router so it wont work for you

But yeah anyways, since one of the proxies worked for you then you got it all right.. Your only problem now is finding proxies that no one else has ever used.. (as you already know apparantly)

Best of luck to you Wink -- Heroin will help you if you need more help, im sure!

Last edited by Ossionic on Thu 21 May 2009, 17:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KillahMonstah
KillahMonstah

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 17:00

@Ossionic
Ok thx for the help bro ^_^ see ya!
Back to top Go down
Anylopectina12
Anylopectina12

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009, 15:50

Quote :
The only thing you need is patience because there are literally MILLIONS of proxies = millions of pupils
check my dojo @ engel.joshua.elbruto.es/dojo I made all pupils blond so you know it was me

Million pupils. So does this bypass the captcha? (lol can someone explain to me the captcha i don't know if it is applied to all brutes or just bot users)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next