My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^

Go down 
+16
Evil Wildan
Anylopectina12
kaixxpzs
Rygl
Kisuke
Captain
ThunderisLt
Luminous
Negative Zephyr
Lone Wolf
xGREEDx
Yaboirobby
Brokensoul
alex_abc
BobTheBear
cyrilbrute
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cyrilbrute
cyrilbrute

Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^   Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 08:33

@anylopectina - same as you..i think?..^^Philippines sir.. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Anylopectina12
Anylopectina12

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^   Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 14:04

@daniela

sent you pm Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cyrilbrute
cyrilbrute

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^   Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 08:41

done apllyn sir ^^

and almost done with the 4 adds :) ty ty mister!! Very Happy

EDIT: all done mister!^_^v

and pls give the pupil to this brute ^^

http://clonememore00.mybrute.com/

Back to top Go down
Anylopectina12
Anylopectina12

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^   Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 19:03

ok aTe pupiled you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cyrilbrute
cyrilbrute

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^   Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Aug 2009, 11:15

TY any!! ^_^ sorry..i lost my internet yesterday..T_T ty!
Back to top Go down
Evil Wildan
Evil Wildan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^   Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Aug 2009, 13:10

This is interessting. I think I'll make a fake forum profile claiming that I'm a young Philippine female. Put a neat pic on, and voila... I'll get pupiled with very little effort.
:idea: :idea: :idea:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/solemethod
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^   Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Aug 2009, 16:38

Might require a new picture for that to work Wildan .... your current one doesn't really fit the profile .... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
suxess
suxess

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^   Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Aug 2009, 18:11

welcome ;]
Back to top Go down
http://lrugermorff.mybrute.com/cellule
cyrilbrute
cyrilbrute

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^   Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 10:12

Evil Wildan wrote:
This is interessting. I think I'll make a fake forum profile claiming that I'm a young Philippine female. Put a neat pic on, and voila... I'll get pupiled with very little effort.

u think im fake??lolz too bad for you mister!...and btw i dont ask anyone to pupil me becuz im a girl..i get pupild for anys free pupils (just like d others) smart ass..and u can take a look at my brutes..and tell me if u think my brutes are made from fake/cheated/lazy way...

i lvlup my brutes in the way that its suppose to be..and btw.. Mybrute isnt my life.. so i dont need to waste my time to fake around...not like you..get a life ass face...

so..just go be a asmart ass on other topics.. or u can make your own.. hmm like " hi every one im Evil Wildan the Master of F.O.F.I (Full of Fuckd Ideas)..Be my frend!coz i realy dont have one irl! " nice eh?

🐘
Back to top Go down
Anylopectina12
Anylopectina12

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^   Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2009, 16:45

cyrilbrute wrote:
Evil Wildan wrote:

u think im fake??lolz too bad for you mister!...and btw i dont ask anyone to pupil me becuz im a girl..i get pupild for anys free pupils (just like d others) smart ass..and u can take a look at my brutes..and tell me if u think my brutes are made from fake/cheated/lazy way...

i lvlup my brutes in the way that its suppose to be..and btw.. Mybrute isnt my life.. so i dont need to waste my time to fake around...not like you..get a life ass face...

so..just go be a asmart ass on other topics.. or u can make your own.. hmm like " hi every one im Evil Wildan the Master of F.O.F.I (Full of Fuckd Ideas)..Be my frend!coz i realy dont have one irl! " nice eh?

🐘

Now I see the reason why

For all, I am a Filipino and I know how Philippine Female speaks and from the way she does, I believe that she is a filipina.
Back to top Go down
Evil Wildan
Evil Wildan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^   Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009, 01:10

Daniela it's funny how you totally picked it the up wrong way, yet I have to admit that it wasn't clear what I meant.

Are used to get attention in forums?
Alright, I can tell you that my "fcuked" idea about creating a fake account wasn't referring to you at all. Actually I wasn't serious about it until Bob challanged me here, lol.
Since you took it THAT much personally, I'll explain.

For MY personal amusement I like to make fun about the commonly used male wuss mentality. In these days typical guys/boys don't have any balls, they even lack a spine.
If a decent looking girl goes somewhere, virtually or irl, in most cases she'll get a "special treatment" based on her gender, and (supposedly) good looks alone, regardless if she wants this or not.

Take your sig for example. I'm sure that I'm not the only guy that thinks it's bad, yet you only recieved praise and pointless approval.
I feel sorry for you. You post something and in most cases you get pleasantly, phoney, approval giving crap. Just read the post above this.
This was my focus, not you. Btw. my fake account was so obviously fake that I actually thought it would be picked up as what it was, a joke. Oh well. Rolling Eyes

I don't think that your brutes are leveled with our "fake, cheated and lazy" way. Everyone who heavily uses a bot knows that asking for pupils, at this stage is just a waste of time. If you perserve your principles about "honest" pupiling, getting your ass beat before 7h in the tourneys, and STILL have fun with mybrute - great, why not.

Oh, did you get you boyfriend to write those insults? This doesn't seem like you at all. 👅
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/solemethod
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^   Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009, 01:44

I have to agree with Evil Wildan on this one. In his initial post, he wasn't insinuating that you were fake or anything....just that it was interesting that you got so many responses. It was only lighthearted in nature and really didn't call for the type of response you gave him cyrilbrute.
Back to top Go down
Jazz™
Jazz™

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^   Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009, 03:17

Hahaha Daniela ^^> welcome abaord..
tsk tsk whats with these flames? hmm to mod.. kindly delete or edit the posts of sir wild and daniela's ..

yup i totally agree with anylopectina..
she's real...
we can sense it in the way she speak.. [ Pinai's]
hehehe
Well to daniela ignore mo na lng.. enjoy your self here..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jazzy052
cyrilbrute
cyrilbrute

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^   Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 05:06

hmmm ok wildan .. im sorry..its just i just got home from vacation so im kinda tired that day..and the first post i saw (here my thread) is ur great idea about making a Fake forum profile claiming that your a young Philippine female.and you know that im (or for someone like you its.."claiming") a pinay..so how do u think wil i react on that??..u can just have put that p0st on other topic or on yer own..hmm so why here??

and those insults?..yeah its all me..and trust me i can do more..

hmm anywayz nvm..i've said enuf.

and for the record..i like playing mybrute..i dont need this thread just to get special treatment coz im a girl or for my looks,specially these rants..i just thought this is a good place to learn things about the game..hmm ok it is.. but..nvm...

ok..just have fun..im done with this..

if yer done reading this wildan maybe they can delete what post they want to by then..

luminous - np mister..i just hope u somehow understand some of my reason.

Jazz,any - ty guys.!
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^   Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 05:08

I didnt know you had IT in you Razz

Glad it is resolved though.
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
cyrilbrute
cyrilbrute

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^   Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 05:17

lolz.. btw.. sorry for my late reply..i dont chek the forum that much... :) :afro:

EDIT: and the siggy thingy...

cyrilbrute wrote:
hmmm ty for the replies here..(real or not)..for the mods..u can delete this topic.. i dont want to hurt more Real Man's Feeling if more reply comes here Rolling Eyes

im not that Evil haha lol!

@ ALL- ok..now no more QQing about how they reply on me..^_^ its not my problem and clearly not YOURS....Rolling Eyes
and pls dont feel bad for me coz of that.. t.y tho, but yer not my father Rolling Eyes lol!

thank you.

END.
Back to top Go down
Jazz™
Jazz™

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^   Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 06:51

hahahhaha hmmm lemme find the very old topic of ours here.. the Best in Forum Drama XD lemme submit these thinggy jajajja

hayyz [miss the days with sir fotum, and other guys here *phew]
hmm so just move on.. enjoy your stay and thanks for the reply too on my topic..
weee
hehehe u take care now :)
Back to top Go down
cyrilbrute
cyrilbrute

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^   Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 14:21

yes sir! ^_^ hehe ty ty!
Back to top Go down
hpscorpion
hpscorpion

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^   Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 14:48

hi cyril LOLOL
Back to top Go down
http://hpscorpion.mybrute.com/
KiwiMan
Banned
Banned
KiwiMan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^   Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 23:25

Why is your introduction thread more popular than mine Sad

Well welcome, your cute :p
Back to top Go down
http://frontlinegaming.co.cc
Jazz™
Jazz™

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^   Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 05:01

hahaha np Daniel.

hahaha lolz on kiwiman Xd
Back to top Go down
KiwiMan
Banned
Banned
KiwiMan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^   Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 07:39

Jazz™ wrote:
hahaha np Daniel.

hahaha lolz on kiwiman Xd
what?
She is cute, I'd tap that if she wasnt holding the baby :)
Back to top Go down
http://frontlinegaming.co.cc
cyrilbrute
cyrilbrute

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^   Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 14:48

^

ok....lolz

ty for the welcome tho ^^

AUTOBOTS FTW EH? :) nice siggys guys! cheers!^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^   Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself???ok Hi everyone im daniela!^_^
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2