My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

SIMPLE FIGHT BOT WANTED...reward!

Go down 
+6
dicklips7
Crator
Evil Wildan
Bruzaholman
Yaboirobby
rima-mano
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BenRea
BenRea

SIMPLE FIGHT BOT WANTED...reward! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIMPLE FIGHT BOT WANTED...reward!   SIMPLE FIGHT BOT WANTED...reward! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 04:31

Bruzaholman wrote:
why does everyone else have "autobot.exe" I have Arenebot.exe ?

same.

ok i tried this program....it seems very....confused lol. like it was made really shitty. maybe im doing something wrong but i followed directions and used bot.exe but all it did was create one no xp pupil lol...?
Back to top Go down
Evil Wildan
Evil Wildan

PostSubject: Re: SIMPLE FIGHT BOT WANTED...reward!   SIMPLE FIGHT BOT WANTED...reward! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 08:06

BenRea wrote:
none of them are called autobot.exe...

Sorry, I meant arenabot.exe. I didn't look how the file was named.

BenRea wrote:

ok i tried this program....it seems very....confused lol. like it was made really shitty. maybe im doing something wrong but i followed directions and used bot.exe but all it did was create one no xp pupil lol...?

What do you expect?
You have to make a working reconnect.bat yourself. No bot in the entire universe can reset your ip on it own, knowing nothing about your router and connection.

Besides, I was talking about pupil leveling, not pupil creation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/solemethod
dicklips7
dicklips7

PostSubject: Re: SIMPLE FIGHT BOT WANTED...reward!   SIMPLE FIGHT BOT WANTED...reward! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 08:20

i actually did put a keylogger on my comp and tested it, its works fine but they're all separate and i dont know which ones give xp so it would take a long time to put them together and quite a few of the ones in there would be for nothing. plus i use it while a sleep and use my comp during the day so there isnt any time for me to level them.

as for the random text i use the text command in actionaz and set it to random numbers, it will only allow me to type 2 digits at a time so i set it to random numbers 1-99 and have 6 of those text commands in a row. then most of my pupils are around 10 digits of random numbers so the chances of ever having the same name are slim to none. :)
Back to top Go down
MicroSox

PostSubject: Re: SIMPLE FIGHT BOT WANTED...reward!   SIMPLE FIGHT BOT WANTED...reward! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 14:57

dicklips7 wrote:
as for the random text i use the text command in actionaz and set it to random numbers, it will only allow me to type 2 digits at a time so i set it to random numbers 1-99 and have 6 of those text commands in a row. then most of my pupils are around 10 digits of random numbers so the chances of ever having the same name are slim to none. :)

Instead of 2 digits at a time 5 times, i found that one digit 10 times was actually faster with an interval of 1ms on the script and no sleep between text. Maybe thats just my setup though...

Also if you want to save the name you "typed" easily try: Key: Home mod shift then Key: c mod ctrl before validate. Then write contents of clipboard to a file.

As for if it gave exp, i actually go to brutes cell and check if the text "1 experience point gained" is there with pixel color. This is tedious though and i need a faster way to do it. Ideas?
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: SIMPLE FIGHT BOT WANTED...reward!   SIMPLE FIGHT BOT WANTED...reward! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 15:00

MicroSox wrote:
As for if it gave exp, i actually go to brutes cell and check if the text "1 experience point gained" is there with pixel color. This is tedious though and i need a faster way to do it. Ideas?

No.

I have a browser based QTP script I can use for pupil creation and thats how I check for XP as well.

If you are going through a browser, I don't see any other way you can do it ....
Back to top Go down
rima-mano
rima-mano

PostSubject: Re: SIMPLE FIGHT BOT WANTED...reward!   SIMPLE FIGHT BOT WANTED...reward! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 15:17

@ kaixxpzs

THANKS for the help...

will transfer it toninght!

greetz
Back to top Go down
rima-mano
rima-mano

PostSubject: Re: SIMPLE FIGHT BOT WANTED...reward!   SIMPLE FIGHT BOT WANTED...reward! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 15:39

PAID!

BUMP :)
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: SIMPLE FIGHT BOT WANTED...reward!   SIMPLE FIGHT BOT WANTED...reward! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 15:43

Why bump if you have already found a fight bot?
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
Bruzaholman
Bruzaholman

PostSubject: Re: SIMPLE FIGHT BOT WANTED...reward!   SIMPLE FIGHT BOT WANTED...reward! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 15:51

What bot was it?
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: SIMPLE FIGHT BOT WANTED...reward!   SIMPLE FIGHT BOT WANTED...reward! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 15:56

IDK My BFF Jill?
Back to top Go down
rima-mano
rima-mano

PostSubject: Re: SIMPLE FIGHT BOT WANTED...reward!   SIMPLE FIGHT BOT WANTED...reward! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 15:57

he helped me through teamvieuwer..
good enough te cash in the reward :)

topic lock :)
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: SIMPLE FIGHT BOT WANTED...reward!   SIMPLE FIGHT BOT WANTED...reward! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 16:00

I could have done that.

I still think me and Bruza should get a consolation prize for being here first Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bruzaholman
Bruzaholman

PostSubject: Re: SIMPLE FIGHT BOT WANTED...reward!   SIMPLE FIGHT BOT WANTED...reward! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 16:06

I still think Kaixxps used someonelse bot Wink
Back to top Go down
rayS
rayS

PostSubject: Re: SIMPLE FIGHT BOT WANTED...reward!   SIMPLE FIGHT BOT WANTED...reward! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 16:33

Evil Wildan wrote:
Here is a bot which is simple and doesn't need any tools like aktionaz, greasemokey etc:
http://www.xup.in/dl,14041523/bot.rar/

Open config.ini and edit this line:
[Level]
Set=X

X is for the level how far you want this bot to level up your pupils before it removes them from the list.

In the INI folder there are two files:
pupils.ini - paste your pupil names in here.
amount.ini - edit the total number of pupils you have in here.

Start pupiling with autobot.exe - Bot will create 3 random brutes and levels up by fighting against those.

And no, I don't want your money, I want your FOOD. geek

It doesn't work....
Back to top Go down
Bruzaholman
Bruzaholman

PostSubject: Re: SIMPLE FIGHT BOT WANTED...reward!   SIMPLE FIGHT BOT WANTED...reward! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 16:40

Yeh, it does. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SIMPLE FIGHT BOT WANTED...reward!   SIMPLE FIGHT BOT WANTED...reward! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SIMPLE FIGHT BOT WANTED...reward!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2