My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

* THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!

Go down 
+41
mansi
jemysworld
kaixxpzs
Evil Wildan
amd_h4x0r
Yallenko
empo1102
asdfgh
SoA-Jakurtaiii
Alexisonline
rayS
Maccaz
dicklips7
abiera468
kenichiro
carinna
ThunderisLt
Negative Zephyr
Stsin
SlapSlap
strider
ESCGoat
Suiseiseki
iRaist
m4
Kahmeha
rmxxmr
redneck-giant99
sam-ps
sinib
A Dip O Sitas
Jammal
bloodyBlizzard
Bruzaholman
burbulis010
Crator
harpyieklein
Luminous
OmgWhatABrute
Yaboirobby
BobTheBear
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BenRea
BenRea

* THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 22:26

i think it'll come down to waffeliron vs crator
Back to top Go down
harpyieklein

* THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 22:26

thx for the fights j@mmal, illmove got angry cause he was thrown out early from todays official tourney, so waffleiron payed for that by chance Wink
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 22:27

BenRea wrote:

Waffleiron just got murdered in the post above Razz
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 22:28

Think I'll actually do my own fight for a change in this round. :)

(So I'll probably lose .... he's been winning when I let the opponent do it! Leave the club at home today please diddy!)

Quarter Final Round: diddy351 vs Kahmeha

Combat diddy351 vs kahmeha - Kahmeha (First weapon out of the bag? Yup ... you guessed it ...)
Combat diddy351 vs kahmeha - diddy351 (A stabby round ... thats more like it!)
Combat diddy351 vs kahmeha - diddy351 (More stabbiness .... no club ... so far so good!)
Combat diddy351 vs kahmeha - diddy351 (Still no club and the wins keep coming ....)
Combat diddy351 vs kahmeha - Kahmeha (I got out-stabbied!!! Bah!)
Combat diddy351 vs kahmeha - diddy351 (Yet more stabbiness! One more win needed!)
Combat diddy351 vs kahmeha - diddy351 (Flaily goodness!)

Result: diddy351 wins 5-2 King

I never realised how similar to diddy your brute was Kahmeha! I think it was the extra speed that got me through .... when diddy gets stabby he gets VERY stabby and the extra hits were what did the damage. Other than that, they are VERY alike!

GG!
Back to top Go down
dicklips7
dicklips7

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 22:40

wow axs started great and then fell short, which is odd because she does best at level 80+, but i guess crator is also best suited for higher levels. mybrute is too random.
Back to top Go down
Crator

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 22:42

Crator is perfectly suited for lvl 60, it's where it shines most Razz And at level 30 its just a crappy brute, thats why everything was decided on the last battle where I had a ton of luck.

And if you check... 3 of the top8 brutes had a bye on first round!! shame on you...

this is diddy, judas-priest and illmove, if i missed none
Back to top Go down
harpyieklein

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 22:47

nope, illmove didn't have a bye...
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 22:48

What can I say Mr 5-4 !!!

random.org is ...... random!

Razz
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 22:55

Must add .... at the moment, the two brutes in my bot are diddy and illmove (who am slot-swapping with just now) .... so this is looking promising from my point of view!

If we can just avoid each other in the semi-finals ....... Very Happy

(PS .... Please be assured I am joking! I would most certainly NOT rig my own tourney! I'm not that kind of person!)
Back to top Go down
ESCGoat

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 00:18

Quote :
PS .... Please be assured I am joking! I would most certainly NOT rig my own tourney! I'm not that kind of person!

Very true, Bob is too good for that... which is why he outsources the rigging to those of us not afraid to get our hands dirty. (which is clearly why I took a dive in the first round... apologies to all that are let down by my actions)

Razz
Back to top Go down
Kahmeha

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 01:04

BobTheBear wrote:
Think I'll actually do my own fight for a change in this round. :)

(So I'll probably lose .... he's been winning when I let the opponent do it! Leave the club at home today please diddy!)

Quarter Final Round: diddy351 vs Kahmeha

Combat diddy351 vs kahmeha - Kahmeha (First weapon out of the bag? Yup ... you guessed it ...)
Combat diddy351 vs kahmeha - diddy351 (A stabby round ... thats more like it!)
Combat diddy351 vs kahmeha - diddy351 (More stabbiness .... no club ... so far so good!)
Combat diddy351 vs kahmeha - diddy351 (Still no club and the wins keep coming ....)
Combat diddy351 vs kahmeha - Kahmeha (I got out-stabbied!!! Bah!)
Combat diddy351 vs kahmeha - diddy351 (Yet more stabbiness! One more win needed!)
Combat diddy351 vs kahmeha - diddy351 (Flaily goodness!)

Result: diddy351 wins 5-2 King

I never realised how similar to diddy your brute was Kahmeha! I think it was the extra speed that got me through .... when diddy gets stabby he gets VERY stabby and the extra hits were what did the damage. Other than that, they are VERY alike!

GG!

lol yea I just simmed that first fight and saw the Flail... I've been waiting for him to utilize that... with his strength he'd win easily a lot more if he just used it more often and good match man :) appreciate the trny... good luck everyone else!!!
Back to top Go down
BenRea
BenRea

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 01:23

Yaboirobby wrote:
BenRea wrote:

Waffleiron just got murdered in the post above Razz

screw you for being smarter than me and 5 years younder Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 02:17

Its ok Ben. You are smart too (You spelled "younger" wrong in your post Razz)

* THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 5 Pictu160
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
BenRea
BenRea

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 03:55

Yaboirobby wrote:
Its ok Ben. You are smart too (You spelled "younger" wrong in your post Razz)

* THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 5 Pictu160

Laughing

(ok, ok, enough spamming this thread, im out)
Back to top Go down
Evil Wildan
Evil Wildan

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 16:02

Level 30:
Seed 519690 - Judas Beast vs yabtheruler26 - yabtheruler26
Seed 783432 - Judas Beast vs yabtheruler26 - Judas Beast
Seed 329654 - Judas Beast vs yabtheruler26 - yabtheruler26

Level 60:
Seed 146889 - Judas Beast vs yabtheruler26 - Judas Beast
Seed 682954 - Judas Beast vs yabtheruler26 - Judas Beast
Seed 422312 - Judas Beast vs yabtheruler26 - Judas Beast

Level 90:
Seed 888547 - Judas Beast vs yabtheruler26 - Judas Beast won the match with a "perfect" kill
Seed 983720 - Judas Beast vs yabtheruler26 - Judas Beast yab was clearly dominating the beast, yet without armour he was doomed
Seed 058223 - Judas Beast vs yabtheruler26 - Judas Beast exactly the same here

Winner: Judas Beast 7:2
Raaaawrrr! 🐱
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/solemethod
Suiseiseki
Suiseiseki

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 16:18

Well nice match Wildan!
Back to top Go down
RudYy
RudYy

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 20:50

i am out - thx for posting cratiira.
totally forgotten the tournament....puuh
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Aug 2009, 11:36

*** QUARTER FINALS ARE COMPLETE ***

Can 2 people PM me seeds for the semi finals please. 9 sets of 3 digit numbers as normal.

Semi final draw is complete. Post #1 updated ....

Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Aug 2009, 11:59

Fight Seed Numbers:
(1st half - Negative Zephyr/ 2nd half - Suiseiseki)
Semi Finals
1 - 351230
2 - 412512
3 - 797653
4 - 091300
5 - 809190
6 - 678278
7 - 273364
8 - 615758
9 - 987625
Back to top Go down
harpyieklein

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Aug 2009, 12:12

Combat illmove14 vs diddy351 illmove

Combat illmove14 vs diddy351 illmove (...stole my club Wink?)

Combat illmove14 vs diddy351 illmove

Combat illmove14 vs diddy351 illmove (wall of pets)

Combat illmove14 vs diddy351 illmove (cause it worked so well...)

Combat illmove14 vs diddy351 diddy (this time no pets)

Combat illmove14 vs diddy351 diddy (flailattack)

Combat illmove14 vs diddy351 illmove (pets again)

Combat illmove14 vs diddy351 diddy

winner: illmove14

(diddy didn't use the club(s) as often as expected...)
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Aug 2009, 12:17

Damn.

As expected really. I'd forgotten how weak he was at lower levels to be honest. If I'd gone for 60/90/120 I think I'd have had a better chance!

Ah well. Good luck in the final.
Back to top Go down
harpyieklein

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Aug 2009, 12:22

yes, guess that broke diddy's neck, told aylove that illmove isn't too bad @lvl 30 Wink

and thx, will need it against whoever will make it from the 2nd semifinal...
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Aug 2009, 12:25

I didn't realise how strong illmove was at 30!

With all that agility AND hypnosis .... diddy was always going to struggle without his implacable and with only average strength at that level. The 60 and 90 fights were a pretty even split ... but losing 3-0 at level 30 was not a very good start for me!

I shall think the levels through a bit more carefully next time! Razz
Back to top Go down
Suiseiseki
Suiseiseki

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Aug 2009, 12:26

Congrats harpy :)
Back to top Go down
harpyieklein

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Aug 2009, 12:27

:) no complaints here

...thx sui Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next