My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - PRIZE INFO !!! ** UPDATED **

Go down 
+10
Suiseiseki
Maccaz
Negative Zephyr
ThunderisLt
ESCGoat
Kisuke
Kahmeha
dicklips7
Luminous
BobTheBear
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
iRaist
iRaist

64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - PRIZE INFO !!!  ** UPDATED ** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - PRIZE INFO !!! ** UPDATED **   64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - PRIZE INFO !!!  ** UPDATED ** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 01:41

Please give mine to the brute in my sig. I got taken out in round 3.
Back to top Go down
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - PRIZE INFO !!!  ** UPDATED ** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - PRIZE INFO !!! ** UPDATED **   64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - PRIZE INFO !!!  ** UPDATED ** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 01:48

Cratiira said for you to go ahead and give me the pupil prize when he wins the tourney because he's really appreciative of the fact that I helped him picked out a completely monstrous brute. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Suiseiseki
Suiseiseki

PostSubject: Re: 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - PRIZE INFO !!! ** UPDATED **   64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - PRIZE INFO !!!  ** UPDATED ** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 01:49

And mine goes on to Artemis Luna.
Back to top Go down
Negative Zephyr
Negative Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - PRIZE INFO !!! ** UPDATED **   64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - PRIZE INFO !!!  ** UPDATED ** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 14:47

The prize goes to the brute I mentioned you in the PM....
Thank you so much....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - PRIZE INFO !!! ** UPDATED **   64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - PRIZE INFO !!!  ** UPDATED ** - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - PRIZE INFO !!! ** UPDATED **
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2