My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Stats predictions without using a simulator?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ESCGoat

Stats predictions without using a simulator? Empty
PostSubject: Stats predictions without using a simulator?   Stats predictions without using a simulator? Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 12:15

There are many (web-based) tools that quite handily show the inventory/pets/supers/specialties but I haven't found any equally convenient way to see what a brute's stats will be at a given level... you can look up this information by loading up the brute at those levels in a simulator but this is rather slow and a bit of a hassle compared to the inventory look ups. I also know that when you export pupil data from butal-combo the csv file indicates what the stats will be at level 40 for each brute as well as what level any specialties/weapons/pets will be aquired up through level 40 (it's all in a very handy format though I have no clue yet as to why all the data is based on and restricted to level 40).

So what I'm wondering is if there's a more convenient way to look up predicted/future stats for any given brute at any given level(s) without simulating that I've totally missed. It would seem that it's possible yet I have yet to find any scripts/tools that do this.

Thanks for any info or thoughts.

esc-g
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: Stats predictions without using a simulator?   Stats predictions without using a simulator? Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 12:20

Once you get to your brute's cell, type in the code below over your brute's cell link and press enter:

javascript:var%20headElmt=document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0];var%20scriptElmt=document.createElement('script');scriptElmt.setAttribute('src','http://oontack.free.fr/brutes/bookmarklet/oontack_tools.js');void%20headElmt.appendChild(scriptElmt);
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
Maccaz
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Maccaz

PostSubject: Re: Stats predictions without using a simulator?   Stats predictions without using a simulator? Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 12:27

Or bookmark a page, right click on it -> properties
change the name to something you will remember

in location change it to
Code:

javascript:var%20headElmt=document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0];var%20scriptElmt=document.createElement('script');scriptElmt.setAttribute('src','http://oontack.free.fr/brutes/bookmarklet/oontack_tools.js');void%20headElmt.appendChild(scriptElmt);

then you just click it and it will do the same as above. i recommend putting on your bookmark toolbar

or you can follow the tutorial here
https://mybrute.forumotion.com/tips-tricks-f12/awesome-brute-tools-bookmarklet-updated-for-url-fix-t850.htm
Back to top Go down
ThunderisLt
ThunderisLt

PostSubject: Re: Stats predictions without using a simulator?   Stats predictions without using a simulator? Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 12:45

I think hes ask, about Strength, agility, and speed and hp stats without using a simulator i want to know too how to check it without using it ? :|
Back to top Go down
Http://ThunderisLt.mybrute.com
Death Str1ke
Death Str1ke

PostSubject: Re: Stats predictions without using a simulator?   Stats predictions without using a simulator? Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 12:49

Theres no greasemonkey update for the latest
version of firefox. How else can u use it, or
mybrute manager??
Back to top Go down
ESCGoat

PostSubject: Re: Stats predictions without using a simulator?   Stats predictions without using a simulator? Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 18:33

@Robby and Treah - Thanks for the responses but I already use that bookmarklet and unless I'm mistaken it just updates the inventory, has an xp lookup, and links to the simulator (which is what I want to get around having to use). As Thunder pointed out, by stats I was referring to Strength/Agility/Speed/Health, which it doesn't show predictions of without going into the simulator. A while back someone asked on the oontrak site and the authour replied:

Quote :
It’s impossible for me to display the statistics for HP/Strength/Agility/Speed, sorry.

It would be quite an ideal solution if it did manage to update the Strength/Agility/Speed/Health as one browsed through levels and I'm looking for a tool that would specifically predict those those things (without loading a simulator mind you).

Is that more clear as far as what I'm looking for?

@deathstr1ke - greasemonkey isn't needed to use the bookmarklet they provided. You save it as a bookmark and then just click that bookmark when you're in your brute's cell. As far as My Brute Manager, I haven't personally tried fx 3.5 but I think I remember reading it would work with 3.5 if you override the compatability check (if you still have it installed and it's greyed out in the addons box, just right click on it and see if there's an option to ignore the max_version or force it to to work).

Anyhow, back to my initial query... anyone have a clue?

esc-g
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stats predictions without using a simulator?   Stats predictions without using a simulator? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stats predictions without using a simulator?
Page 1 of 1