My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Webfilter Workaround?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Evil Wildan
Evil Wildan

Webfilter Workaround? Empty
PostSubject: Webfilter Workaround?   Webfilter Workaround? Icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 08:06

Hi guys!

Recently many pages, blogs, youtube etc. got locked down by "the funpolice" at my workplace.
I always get this error:
Quote :
"Access Denied (content_filter_denied)"

The admin doesn't give a shit and I don't have access for the security preferences. All proxies are locked as well. Evil or Very Mad

Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/solemethod
FlamingToaster
FlamingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Webfilter Workaround?   Webfilter Workaround? Icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 08:12

well try when your at home, looking on youtube for some guides. They always have somthing for everyone.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Webfilter Workaround?   Webfilter Workaround? Icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 08:46

Mobile phone with unlimited data plan!

Thats what I use.

I can access this site on my work PC OK. But the acutal mybrute site is blocked.

I can access it on my phone OK (Nokia 5800). At the moment, none of the flash stuff works (flash lite can only handle up to flash 9 at the moment) but I can track my tourney progress, post in the forum, manage the clan ... etc.

By the end of the year Adobe claim they will have flash up to v10 fully working on newer model smartphones .... including my s60v5 one. But not iPhones and I think Blackberry may be excluded as well ..... neither of those are willing to support it.
Back to top Go down
KiwiMan
Banned
Banned
KiwiMan

PostSubject: Re: Webfilter Workaround?   Webfilter Workaround? Icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 08:56

Try rememvering or writing down certain proxy addresses or parked domains, they can tend to work but googling them generaly fails.
Back to top Go down
http://frontlinegaming.co.cc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Webfilter Workaround?   Webfilter Workaround? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Webfilter Workaround?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: General Talk :: Off-topics-
Jump to: