My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

New Tournament Discussions

Go down 
+7
iRaist
Luminous
burbulis010
BobTheBear
Captain
Yaboirobby
Kahmeha
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Kahmeha

New Tournament Discussions Empty
PostSubject: New Tournament Discussions   New Tournament Discussions Icon_minitimeMon 10 Aug 2009, 04:24

After getting Bobthebear on board I've decided that I'm going to start up my own tournament. The next tournament will be another 64 person tournament but there will be another catch besides the re-draw like the previous... this tournament there will be a redraw for levels for each round. To make this easier here's an example.

Round 1
levels 30, 40, 20

Round 2
levels 50, 80, 100

Round 3
levels 150, 10, 5

*THESE ARE NOT THE ACTUAL LEVELS I WILL USE FOR THE TOURNAMENT SO DO NOT USE THESE TO SIMULATE*

I've PM'd bob and he said he will be willing to do some bot time for the winner and I've pm'd lumi but haven't heard back from him yet. If anyone else is interested in doing bot time for this please PM me so I can announce the prizes for the winner and this I hope to start on Monday 17 (I'll be in Deleware this weekend).
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament Discussions   New Tournament Discussions Icon_minitimeMon 10 Aug 2009, 04:25

Sweet.

Sounds great and thanks for hosting Kahmeha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament Discussions   New Tournament Discussions Icon_minitimeMon 10 Aug 2009, 05:41

yes,, it's sound great..
Back to top Go down
http://www.cikedis.com
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament Discussions   New Tournament Discussions Icon_minitimeMon 10 Aug 2009, 09:21

I'll enter of course.

Gonna be tough (I'd say impossible actually!) to try and predict what a good brute for this one will be! Guess you simply want one thats strong at ALL levels! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kahmeha

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament Discussions   New Tournament Discussions Icon_minitimeMon 10 Aug 2009, 11:04

that's the idea bob... this is going to be simply about luck rather than the normal... I'm going to use random number generators to grab the levels and I will have members pick the seeds like always... I'll write down some rules tonight and post them in the actual sign up thread tomorrow
Back to top Go down
burbulis010
burbulis010

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament Discussions   New Tournament Discussions Icon_minitimeMon 10 Aug 2009, 12:26

good luck man!! :) this time alcherty will pwn round 2 too lol... i guess ;d couse he pwnz on 50-150 lvls :)
Back to top Go down
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament Discussions   New Tournament Discussions Icon_minitimeMon 10 Aug 2009, 15:54

Kahmeha wrote:

I've pm'd lumi but haven't heard back from him yet. If anyone else is interested in doing bot time for this please PM me so I can announce the prizes for the winner and this I hope to start on Monday 17 (I'll be in Deleware this weekend).

Sorry, been a little busy. Yes Kameha, I would love to help out with the prize pool. Just put me down for whatever I'll take care of it. :)
Back to top Go down
iRaist
iRaist

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament Discussions   New Tournament Discussions Icon_minitimeMon 10 Aug 2009, 16:19

Ooh, this tourney seems like it will be loads of fun, although I might be a round 1 dropout in it unless the first levels are perfect for the brute I choose. =P
Back to top Go down
Negative Zephyr
Negative Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament Discussions   New Tournament Discussions Icon_minitimeTue 11 Aug 2009, 01:01

Hmm, All level are OK..
So, Do you want to plan to battle at level 0 and 1??
Or, What is the minimum level and the max level possible...???

Should we make 2 Division???

No minimal level to join??
Back to top Go down
Kahmeha

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament Discussions   New Tournament Discussions Icon_minitimeTue 11 Aug 2009, 05:52

Negative Zephyr wrote:
Hmm, All level are OK..
So, Do you want to plan to battle at level 0 and 1??
Or, What is the minimum level and the max level possible...???

Should we make 2 Division???

No minimal level to join??

The rules are stated out in the sign up thread... I will create the brackets tomo to show everyone exactly what I mean by an A and a B bracket... as far as the levels it will be between Level 1 and Level 200... it will all be random for each round... I will use www.random.org to generate the levels to make sure I am not bias and I will also NOT be entering into this tournament just to prove I will have absolutely no bias
Back to top Go down
ThunderisLt
ThunderisLt

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament Discussions   New Tournament Discussions Icon_minitimeTue 11 Aug 2009, 06:54

This is not nice , because 10 - 5 levels brutes will win fights who have bear or panther... minimum levels will be cool:

round 1 levels: 35 , 45 , 55
round 2 levels: 65 , 75 , 85
round 3 levels: 100, 125 ,150
Back to top Go down
Http://ThunderisLt.mybrute.com
Kahmeha

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament Discussions   New Tournament Discussions Icon_minitimeTue 11 Aug 2009, 10:52

ThunderisLt wrote:
This is not nice , because 10 - 5 levels brutes will win fights who have bear or panther... minimum levels will be cool:

round 1 levels: 35 , 45 , 55
round 2 levels: 65 , 75 , 85
round 3 levels: 100, 125 ,150

It's all randomly generated by the website... like I said, it's just like the game (except on an even level) and not necessarily Brutes with Hypnosis stand a good chance of winning lower level fights with bears and panthers
Back to top Go down
Negative Zephyr
Negative Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament Discussions   New Tournament Discussions Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 07:57

Something is bothering me..
At round 7 Bracket B, There are only 6 people.... So, at Round 8, there must be only 3 people compete... But You write it 4 people....
Where that 1 Came from? No other choice except The Bracket A winner.....

So, The Bracket A winner will fight at Round 8 Bracket B??
The Bracket A winner has 2 lives, What Happened if s/he loses the tourney??
Directly Eliminated....??? Or 1 more Competition?? Or, Still got Bracket A winner?? Or New Bracket A winner is given to someone who wins against the previous Winner???

Last edited by Negative Zephyr on Sun 23 Aug 2009, 12:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
luminestar

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament Discussions   New Tournament Discussions Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 11:33

i'll enter. :)

good luck then. :)

and all levels are ok. :)
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament Discussions   New Tournament Discussions Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 11:38

luminestar wrote:

Well, this tournament has actually already started, so you will have to wait until the next one Wink
Back to top Go down
Negative Zephyr
Negative Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament Discussions   New Tournament Discussions Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 12:02

luminestar wrote:

Lol.. Now already round 3.. So, You must join the other Tournament...
I think the immortal Tournament is still open for sign-up...
But, READ THE RULES AT THE 1ST PAGE...
Back to top Go down
Kahmeha

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament Discussions   New Tournament Discussions Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 16:31

Negative Zephyr wrote:
Something is bothering me..
At round 7 Bracket B, There are only 6 people.... So, at Round 8, there must be only 3 people compete... But You write it 4 people....
Where that 1 Came from? No other choice except The Bracket A winner.....

So, The Bracket A winner will fight at Round 8 Bracket B??
The Bracket A winner has 2 lives, What Happened if s/he loses the tourney??
Directly Eliminated....??? Or 1 more Competition?? Or, Still got Bracket A winner?? Or New Bracket A winner is given to someone who wins against the previous Winner???

I know at round 8 there are only 3 brutes who will be fighting so unfortunately someone will get a bye there for the B Bracket... nothing I can do about it and like I said before it's all random so someone is going to get extremely lucky and get that bye... now as for the final against the person in Bracket A will have 2 lives (one life in bracket A and one in bracket B) so the person who is already in bracket B will have to win TWO TIMES to win the entire tournament and the person in bracket A will only have to win once (series of 9 seeds) hope this makes a little more sense
Back to top Go down
Negative Zephyr
Negative Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament Discussions   New Tournament Discussions Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 17:27

Kahmeha wrote:
........I know at round 8 there are only 3 brutes who will be fighting so unfortunately someone will get a bye there for the B Bracket... ....

I am Disagree, sorry..

It will better If We use Triple Threat at this...

Example:
There are 3 brutes there....
Brute A, B, C

We shall make 3 Matches...
A VS B
A VS C
B VS C

If a brute can win 2 of the competitors.. That Brute wins the Bracket B
Example: If B Wins Against A and C, B is the winner of Bracket B..
Back to top Go down
sam-ps
sam-ps

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament Discussions   New Tournament Discussions Icon_minitimeWed 09 Sep 2009, 19:05

Kahmeha wrote:
I know at round 8 there are only 3 brutes who will be fighting so unfortunately someone will get a bye there for the B Bracket... nothing I can do about it and like I said before it's all random so someone is going to get extremely lucky and get that bye... now as for the final against the person in Bracket A will have 2 lives (one life in bracket A and one in bracket B) so the person who is already in bracket B will have to win TWO TIMES to win the entire tournament and the person in bracket A will only have to win once (series of 9 seeds) hope this makes a little more sense
If I'm the 1 of 3, I'll happy to do this way...& pray to be that SOMEONE Razz

EDIT : I'm out already, nothing to say... 😢 NO COMMENT NOW
Back to top Go down
http://tagzajzt.mybrute.com/
Negative Zephyr
Negative Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament Discussions   New Tournament Discussions Icon_minitimeWed 09 Sep 2009, 23:48

Speakiing of Nymphoman...
Nymphoman's owner is a new user, and only HAVE 1 POST....
It is for sign-up....
https://mybrute.forumotion.com/tournament-league-f17/new-tournament-sign-ups-t3811-75.htm#47231

And, OMG, He wins through bracket B until round 8....
But, he never posted anything.... in the tourney...

Since this one is never coming... DQ him or not...????

Last edited by Negative Zephyr on Thu 10 Sep 2009, 00:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament Discussions   New Tournament Discussions Icon_minitimeWed 09 Sep 2009, 23:49

Negative Zephyr wrote:
Speakiing of Nymphoman...
Nymphoman's owner is a new user, and only HAVE 1 POST....
It is for sign-up....

And, OMG, He wins through bracket B until round 8....
Since this one is never coming... DQ him or not...????

I think he should be dq'ed and SoADijo and VaporPower should face off in the final. Its only fair since the new owner has only one post and has limited interest in the site if he has only post.
Back to top Go down
Kahmeha

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament Discussions   New Tournament Discussions Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 02:51

well he's knocked out a lot of people throughout the competition and I'm just now getting word of this, why is it that at the end someone posts this and didn't before, I can't just say he's DQ'd when he's made it this far... I'll have to think about this one and talk it over with Lumi and Bob...
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament Discussions   New Tournament Discussions Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 03:10

Kahmeha wrote:
well he's knocked out a lot of people throughout the competition and I'm just now getting word of this, why is it that at the end someone posts this and didn't before, I can't just say he's DQ'd when he's made it this far... I'll have to think about this one and talk it over with Lumi and Bob...

Fair enough, i guess Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament Discussions   New Tournament Discussions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Tournament Discussions
Page 1 of 1