My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Just Found about this amazing $$

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zyxwvut
zyxwvut

Just Found about this amazing $$ Empty
PostSubject: Just Found about this amazing $$   Just Found about this amazing $$ Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 14:00

I bet you all want more pocket cash $$, and I bet you all use search engines like google, yahoo or such.
Here I tell you how to make G coins (or even nx cash) off your daily browsing!

If you're from: Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, U.S. or U.K. you'll soon become a being called Prem-Whore.
Don't get disappointed if your country is not listed above, you can get the reward also, but not as much. For example I'm from Australia and I get ridiculously low reward, I'll explain below.

Now I tell you step by step how to do this.

Step 1.

Follow this link, go to the Scour website
Fill out the form, click "Join Now".
Be sure to give existing e-mail address, you'll have to verify it!
I found the next page useless, click on Skip under the big blue "Fetch" button.

Step 2.

Now it offers you to download a toolbar.
I recommend you to use it, since it gives you 100 points instantly and it's quite handy.

If you have Firefox, Google Chrome or Opera you don't have to use the toolbar. For more information click here.

Step 3.

Now you click "continue to Scour" and your point hunting begins!
On the right-upper edge of the window you can see your actual points, with every search: you gain 1 point.
Try it out, type in gunz or your favourite game and "scour" it!
(As you notice it takes a tiny bit longer to search, but that is because Scour uses 4 search engines at the same time.)

Let's get to the points!

As you see at the right side of every result you can rate (thumbs up / thumbs down) or comment.
You also gain points for these! You can rate as many times as you want in one search, but you won't get the 1 point after it only once, same applies to comments.
Sad, but you're limited to gain only 300 points daily.
Rewards are the following:

* 6,500 Rewards Points may be redeemed for a $25.00
* 12,500 Rewards Points may be redeemed for a $50.00
* 25,000 Rewards Points may be redeemed for a $100.00

And sad part and this applies to me, countries not listed above get $5 after 50,000 reward points. Although they promise to broaden this system... But I go for the 5$ anyway!!
These rewards come with paypal transfers or visa gift cards.

But, if you're lucky enough to live in one of the supported countries, with 100 searches a day you can make 25 bucks / 22 days! Sweet isn't it?

I seriously hope that I helped many of you, and that I can see big smiles and screenshots of your first $25 in this thread!

For further questions feel free to contact me through any method available! I'll do my best to answer you, however don't forget to read the scour F.A.Q. before nagging me!

Just Found about this amazing $$ Scour-banner-468x60-1 Just Found about this amazing $$ Scour_125x125_19

Last edited by zyxwvut on Wed 12 Aug 2009, 21:33; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : minor errors)
Back to top Go down
Evil Wildan
Evil Wildan

PostSubject: Re: Just Found about this amazing $$   Just Found about this amazing $$ Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 14:47

If you don't mind getting bombared with popups for using a search engine go for it.
Chances are they will scam you off, getting banned when you reach the 6500 points payment limit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/solemethod
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Just Found about this amazing $$   Just Found about this amazing $$ Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 14:52

Quote :
with 100 searches a day you can make 25 bucks / 22 days! Sweet isn't it?

Just over $1 a day .... or about 60p (in UK currency at current exchange rates).

My PC and monitor would probably use more than that in electricity while running to do the searches! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Found about this amazing $$   Just Found about this amazing $$ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Found about this amazing $$
Page 1 of 1