My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Advice on Bots

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seaymyname

Advice on Bots Empty
PostSubject: Advice on Bots   Advice on Bots Icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2009, 12:12

I've downloaded many of the bots and have played around with a lot of the proxy method, but the methods that work best for me (individually) don't seem to work together. The AOL method is currently the only method I've seen that actually resets my IP (through AOL's proxys). I've used Winautomation to create a Reconnect.exe file that works great for resetting the browser's IP. Brutal Combo, though, does not use the browser for creating pupils, as it by passes it and uses java directly.

I have Verizon Fios (fiber optic) here in the USA, with a Westell dual router/modem that is not listed on the RouterRecconect.exe list. The ResetIP.bat does not work for me either. I've also tried to release and renew my ip through IpConfig and even booted into OSX and tried the sudo ifconfig settings and have had no luck. I might purchase a secondary router that is on the list and see if that works next, but as of now... AOL is the only thing that works for me.

I have over 100 pupils, so I need a bot that allows me to bypass captchas (through whatever method), is able to run my reconnect.exe and can create pupils. What does everyone recommend? Should I just puchase a new router and if so, is there one that anyone recommends or should I try out a different bot? Brutal Combo seems to be pretty nice (other than you not being able to import lists into it) but if it isn't going to work for my situation, then it isn't going to work for my situation.
Back to top Go down
Rygl
Rygl

Advice on Bots Empty
PostSubject: Hey seay   Advice on Bots Icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2009, 16:01

I think i can help you out with your botting...

give me a pm or talk to me in YM.
Back to top Go down

Advice on Bots
Page 1 of 1