My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

About Basics & Quick Predicting brute's Future Status at low level

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Negative Zephyr
Negative Zephyr

About Basics & Quick Predicting brute's Future Status at low level Empty
PostSubject: About Basics & Quick Predicting brute's Future Status at low level   About Basics & Quick Predicting brute's Future Status at low level Icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2009, 15:45

Well, When You first make a brute, there should be 9 points added seperately to your status.
For Example:
Str-Agi-Spd: 5-2-2, or 4-2-3, or, 3-3-3, etc,etc
With HP given = 63 (without vitality and Status Givers)

When You find that less than 9 points, that points must be given to your HP. 6 HP/point Status
E.g : HP 69 S-A-S: 4-2-2, or 3-2-3..
HP 75 S-A-S: 3-2-2 and HP 81 S-A-S: 2-2-2 (all without vitality and Status Givers)

About Pets:
Dog Decreases your HP by 12.
Wolf (?) and Bear must be decreasing your HP to 51, since 51 is lowest HP for level 1.
Info from ronga: They decrease your HP by 36.

About Status giver like HS:
Each of this may give your status +5 until + 7 points
Vitality gives your HP +30, +36, +42
And, Status Giver Doesn't affect Focused Status.

About Leveling UP:
About Status: Every time s/he gets Status Improved, His Status is increased by 1 point. But with Status Giver, There is a chance the status is increased by 2 point.
About HP: Minimum HP is 51. HP increases Every time You level up. There are some kind of Pattern when HP is leveled..
Each Time You level up from Odd level to even Level, Your HP is increased by 2 (e.g: Level 3 -> 4)
Each Time You level up from Even level to Odd Level, Your HP is increased by 1 (e.g: Level 8 -> 9)
Every Time s/he gets Endurance Improved, Your HP is increased by 6 (Remember 6 HP/point Status), But With Vitality, There is a chance the HP is increased by 12.

How to PREDICT:
Method#1: First Level Predict
Example:
1. A brute who has HP = 63 S-A-S: 12-2-2 must be a brute with HS at level 1 and will be focused on Strength...
2. A brute who has HP = 69 S-A-S: 4-7-2 must be a brute with FA (Feline Agility at level 1). But, S/he will not focus on Agility because of it. This kind of brute will be focused on Strength because without FA, his/her stats must be HP = 69 S-A-S: 4-2-2

Method#2: Bit Future Level Predict
Somehow, if you don't like it to predict at level 150 for example because
1. It's too heavy to load.
2. You need good skills at low level
You can use this method.
Example:
1. A brute who has HP = 63 S-A-S: 12-2-2 must be a brute with HS at level 1 and will be focused on Strength...
But, At level 10 His Agility is 8 even there is no Feline Agility at 10. Means This brute must be Agility Focused Brute

NOTE: IMMORTAL is an Exception of this thread. Still in Investigation about IMMORTAL

Any other comment/mistake? Please Post here
I'm still a human.. and must be some mistakes here
on (?), I need some confirmation...

Last edited by Negative Zephyr on Sat 12 Sep 2009, 12:32; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
S4nt0S
S4nt0S

PostSubject: Re: About Basics & Quick Predicting brute's Future Status at low level   About Basics & Quick Predicting brute's Future Status at low level Icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2009, 16:07

Negative Zephyr wrote:
Well, When You first make a brute, there should be 9 points added seperately to your status.
For Example:
Str-Agi-Spd: 5-2-2, or 4-2-3, or, 3-3-3, etc,etc
With HP given = 63 (without vitality and Status Givers)

When You find that less than 9 points, that points must be given to your HP. 6 HP/point
E.g : HP 69 S-A-S: 4-2-2, or 3-2-3..
HP 75 S-A-S: 3-2-2 and HP 81 S-A-S: 2-2-2 (all without vitality and Status Givers)

About Pets:
Dog Decreases your HP by 12.
Wolf (?) and Bear must be decreasing your HP to 51, since 51 is lowest HP for level 1.

About Status giver like HS:
Each of this may give your status +5 until + 10 points
Vitality gives your HP +24, +27, or +30 (?)

How to PREDICT:
SIMPLE!
Example:
When, he got other Status giver like vitality, there is big chance it will mess the status up..
Because for some reason, The brute wouldn't know what status he is focusing on...

2. A brute who has HP = 69 S-A-S: 4-7-2 must be a brute with FA (Feline Agility at level 1). But, S/he will not focus on Agility because of it. This kind of brute will be focused on Strength because without FA, his/her stats must be HP = 69 S-A-S: 4-2-2

This is why I personally hate Triple T :afro:
Because S/He will not have focused Status..

Any other comment/mistake? Please Post here
I'm still a human.. and must be some mistakes here
on (?), I need some confirmation...

http://tmtousand.mybrute.es/cellule
Back to top Go down
Negative Zephyr
Negative Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: About Basics & Quick Predicting brute's Future Status at low level   About Basics & Quick Predicting brute's Future Status at low level Icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2009, 16:19

S4nt0S wrote:
Negative Zephyr wrote:
Example:
When, he got other Status giver like vitality, there is big chance it will mess the status up..
Because for some reason, The brute wouldn't know what status he is focusing on...

http://tmtousand.mybrute.es/cellule

It is still a chance btw....
Look at him till level 100
His main attribute still agility... is the highest... (43)
When He got HS at under 150.. His main Attribute is now Strength... (81)..
Actually this kind of brute possesed to be a STR brute...
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: About Basics & Quick Predicting brute's Future Status at low level   About Basics & Quick Predicting brute's Future Status at low level Icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2009, 17:01

First off I would like to say that having Triple T does not mean that your brute will not have focused stats. Take these three brutes for example:

http://crator273.mybrute.com/cellule - Triple T but focused Strength
http://kickboxerkilla.mybrute.com/cellule - Triple T but focused Agility
http://ww1312.mybrute.com/cellule - Triple T but focused Speed

I would also like to say that for the most part, you can not predict what a brute will be like in the future just from looking at Level 1. This game is too unpredictable and luck-based. You could have a brute that starts off with Herculean Strength and end up a hyper agile brute. Or you can have a brute that starts off with immortal, but never even gets that much HP.

In some cases, you can predict that a brute will be stat-oriented but, for the most part, it is left up to chance and luck.
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
Negative Zephyr
Negative Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: About Basics & Quick Predicting brute's Future Status at low level   About Basics & Quick Predicting brute's Future Status at low level Icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2009, 18:24

I have added that Triple T doesn't affect Focused status
Yaboirobby wrote:
http://crator273.mybrute.com/cellule - Triple T but focused Strength
http://kickboxerkilla.mybrute.com/cellule - Triple T but focused Agility
http://ww1312.mybrute.com/cellule - Triple T but focused Speed

Crator273 proved my 1st method:
Level 1 HP: 63 S-A-S: 4-2-3

kickboxerkilla proved my 2nd method:
Level 1 HP: 69 S-A-S: 2-3-9 (+ BoL)
Level 10: HP: 83 S-A-S: 3-10 (no FA)-10 (+ BoL)

ww1312 proved my 2nd method:
Level 1 HP: 69 S-A-S: 3-3-2
Level 10 HP: 95 S-A-S: 12 (+ HS)-3-7 (no BoL)

Yaboirobby wrote:
.............This game is too unpredictable and luck-based. ......... it is left up to chance and luck.
Sorry, But I have to Disagree with this.. But, It will not be discussed here...
I'll make a new thread about this in general discussion...
(Will add the thread web soon....)
EDITl Already made! https://mybrute.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f1/mybrute-game-it-is-not-all-luck-t3917.htm#48177
Back to top Go down
Crator

PostSubject: Re: About Basics & Quick Predicting brute's Future Status at low level   About Basics & Quick Predicting brute's Future Status at low level Icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2009, 19:35

check this one:
http://crator703.elbruto.es/cellule

it is agility based even if FA doesnt come until 45, and even if at lvl 1 strenght is superior, even if at lvl 10 sntrenght without HS is same as Agility and just 1 point over Speed

unless I miss something...
Back to top Go down
Negative Zephyr
Negative Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: About Basics & Quick Predicting brute's Future Status at low level   About Basics & Quick Predicting brute's Future Status at low level Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009, 03:33

cratiira wrote:
check this one:
http://crator703.elbruto.es/cellule

it is agility based even if FA doesnt come until 45, and even if at lvl 1 strenght is superior, even if at lvl 10 sntrenght without HS is same as Agility and just 1 point over Speed

unless I miss something...

Yup, His first status is HP 75 S-A-S: 9-2-2 (with HS)
Using the first assumption, It is a brute will get high HP (ignoring the pets), the second attribute is strength

When He got level 10:
His Strength is only increased by 1, Agi by 3, Speed by 2. The rest is Endurance Improved.
So, this brute's type must be HP focused or Agility Focused.

Take a closer look to level 15:
His Agility always increase +1 without strength improved. maybe with 1 X Endurance Improved.

Take a closer look to level 20:
His Strength is increased by 5. Why?? It is because the effect of HS. There is Time when the status giver increases your status by 2 instead of by 1, like this brute's strength increases from 10 to 12 at level 16 -> 17. As you can see in my other thread. This is also happens to this brute when the level 19->20, His strength 13 -> 15
https://mybrute.forumotion.com/tips-tricks-f12/skill-s-weakness-and-strength-t1750.htm
Like I say, Status Giver Doesn't affect Focused status.

So, I would Say that from level 1 to level 20: there are:
4 X Strength Improved
7 X Agility Improved
3 X Speed Improved
5 X Endurance Improved

So, This brute should be an Agility Brute.
Back to top Go down
Neutrino
Neutrino

PostSubject: Re: About Basics & Quick Predicting brute's Future Status at low level   About Basics & Quick Predicting brute's Future Status at low level Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009, 06:58

oo, good stuff. this will helpme find a awesome brute!
Back to top Go down
Negative Zephyr
Negative Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: About Basics & Quick Predicting brute's Future Status at low level   About Basics & Quick Predicting brute's Future Status at low level Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 12:30

I added the section:
About Leveling UP
Wonder If it is Correct or not...
Based on my investigation, it is a yes...

Also Edited the title... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Basics & Quick Predicting brute's Future Status at low level   About Basics & Quick Predicting brute's Future Status at low level Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Basics & Quick Predicting brute's Future Status at low level
Page 1 of 1