My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

NEED HELP ABOUT VIRTUAL PC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gavy™
Gavy™

NEED HELP ABOUT VIRTUAL PC Empty
PostSubject: NEED HELP ABOUT VIRTUAL PC   NEED HELP ABOUT VIRTUAL PC Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 18:49

DO I NEED TO INSTALL NEW FILES IN VIRTUAL PC???
OR IS THERE ANY WAY THAT VIRTUAL PC COULD INTEGRATED WITH MY FILES???
Back to top Go down
suxess
suxess

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP ABOUT VIRTUAL PC   NEED HELP ABOUT VIRTUAL PC Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 19:06

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=virtual+pc+tutorial&search_type=&aq=0&oq=virtual+pc+tuto check those videos . i've learned how to use virtual pc from them and i am currently using virtual pc and it works !
Back to top Go down
http://lrugermorff.mybrute.com/cellule
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP ABOUT VIRTUAL PC   NEED HELP ABOUT VIRTUAL PC Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 04:52

suxess wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=virtual+pc+tutorial&search_type=&aq=0&oq=virtual+pc+tuto check those videos . i've learned how to use virtual pc from them and i am currently using virtual pc and it works !

i'll check it out later after finishing my work..
thanks .. much appreciated
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP ABOUT VIRTUAL PC   NEED HELP ABOUT VIRTUAL PC Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 06:15

i tried to watch it... but im done doing that things... what i want to that... do you have to install all my applications in virtual pc??
Back to top Go down
suxess
suxess

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP ABOUT VIRTUAL PC   NEED HELP ABOUT VIRTUAL PC Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 07:32

no u dont have to it works as a separate computer ;]
Back to top Go down
Neutrino
Neutrino

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP ABOUT VIRTUAL PC   NEED HELP ABOUT VIRTUAL PC Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 07:50

A virtual pc is bascially another OS on ur current OS. You need to make a virtual disk and install windows on it. Its like installing windows again. So yes you have to install apps again.
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP ABOUT VIRTUAL PC   NEED HELP ABOUT VIRTUAL PC Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 08:49

suxess wrote:
no u dont have to it works as a separate computer ;]

i want to run my script there in brute manager.. after sharing folders.. i tried to open mozilla.. but thereare no add-ons.. whatshould i do??
Back to top Go down
suxess
suxess

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP ABOUT VIRTUAL PC   NEED HELP ABOUT VIRTUAL PC Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 08:53

i didnt quite understand what u were asking but u want to run your script on the virtual pc . is that what u are asking ?
Back to top Go down
Neutrino
Neutrino

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP ABOUT VIRTUAL PC   NEED HELP ABOUT VIRTUAL PC Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 08:58

Because the add ons are on ur actually pc, not ur virtual pc. You need to install the add ons on the virtual pc.
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP ABOUT VIRTUAL PC   NEED HELP ABOUT VIRTUAL PC Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 10:16

suxess wrote:
i didnt quite understand what u were asking but u want to run your script on the virtual pc . is that what u are asking ?

yup.. but when i open mozilla there's no add ons..
Back to top Go down
suxess
suxess

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP ABOUT VIRTUAL PC   NEED HELP ABOUT VIRTUAL PC Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 10:53

yeah well as neutrino said u have to install them again
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP ABOUT VIRTUAL PC   NEED HELP ABOUT VIRTUAL PC Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 11:24

suxess wrote:
yeah well as neutrino said u have to install them again

so its just like installing applications in a new PC.. same as installing my motherboard and video card??
Back to top Go down
Neutrino
Neutrino

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP ABOUT VIRTUAL PC   NEED HELP ABOUT VIRTUAL PC Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 12:55

Kinda, the good thing about virtual pc, is u don't need to install video drivers and motherboard drivers. Usually the virutal pc software includes it.

The only things u probably need to install is windows and the programs ur script requires.
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP ABOUT VIRTUAL PC   NEED HELP ABOUT VIRTUAL PC Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 13:31

Neutrino wrote:
Kinda, the good thing about virtual pc, is u don't need to install video drivers and motherboard drivers. Usually the virutal pc software includes it.

The only things u probably need to install is windows and the programs ur script requires.

oh i see... but the sad thing is.. i need to put all my brutes again in the brutemanager.... can i just export it or something?
Back to top Go down
Neutrino
Neutrino

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP ABOUT VIRTUAL PC   NEED HELP ABOUT VIRTUAL PC Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 13:36

Ahh...
Sorry I'm not too sure about that, I don't use mybrute manager so I wouldn't know how it works.

Someone else on here will probably know.
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP ABOUT VIRTUAL PC   NEED HELP ABOUT VIRTUAL PC Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2009, 14:40

Neutrino wrote:
Ahh...
Sorry I'm not too sure about that, I don't use mybrute manager so I wouldn't know how it works.

Someone else on here will probably know.

oh.. i see... well thanks anyway... much appreciated... thanks for the effort, for answering my questions..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP ABOUT VIRTUAL PC   NEED HELP ABOUT VIRTUAL PC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEED HELP ABOUT VIRTUAL PC
Page 1 of 1