My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches

Go down 
+46
xGREEDx
iRaist
kollab
burbulis010
sinib
kundesdc
Aleodor121
amd_h4x0r
abiera468
jemysworld
silverx123
Maccaz
purgebucket
S4nt0S
Aylove
sai
BobTheBear
urallus
ibps
suxess
Captain
ALPHWON
OmgWhatABrute
harpyieklein
choomy
redneck-giant99
CaptainNintendo
sam-ps
Death Str1ke
ESCGoat
Suiseiseki
A Dip O Sitas
RudYy
carinna
kalle81
Pege
winter32
gooberbm
ThunderisLt
Jammal
Luminous
Yaboirobby
Negative Zephyr
Stsin
strider
Kahmeha
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Is this tourney fair?
Yes
Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches - Page 11 Vote_lcap39%Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches - Page 11 Vote_rcap
 39% [ 22 ]
No
Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches - Page 11 Vote_lcap16%Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches - Page 11 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 9 ]
More Fair but not completely
Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches - Page 11 Vote_lcap16%Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches - Page 11 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 9 ]
Stop doing tournaments
Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches - Page 11 Vote_lcap11%Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches - Page 11 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 6 ]
You're Awesome
Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches - Page 11 Vote_lcap18%Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches - Page 11 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 56

AuthorMessage
Kahmeha

Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches   Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 16:14

sam-ps wrote:
Here's the result.
Level 162 SoA win 0-1
Level 44 bsc win 1-1
Level 88 SoA win 1-2

Vapor win 5 - SoA win 3 - bsc win 1

I already out but you bring me back to kick me OUT AGAIN...Thank Razz

lol sorry, I DQ'd Nymphoman because he's not active AT ALL on this forum and it's not fair to members like yourself... ok Round 9 COMING UP!!!
Back to top Go down
Kahmeha

PostSubject: Re: Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches   Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 18:27

Round 9 now up :) GL you two!!!
Back to top Go down
Negative Zephyr
Negative Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches   Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 01:08

Before I post the match:
SoADijo Again???
You say that:
kahmeha wrote:
....Out of the 6 matches total the brutes with the MOST wins will move on to the next round. If there happens to be a tie for the bottom two, then I will chose one more level and seed to figure out who moves on*

Does it mean after I Win, they both get eliminated??? Because there is not a tie..
Then I have to fight Harpyieklein's cgmjjndj and wins twice???

Open the Spoiler if the answer is NO for 1st question!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kahmeha

PostSubject: Re: Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches   Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 01:53

yes that would mean you fight SoADijo, the previous round was only to see which two brutes would move onto the next round... so you did it correctly... THE FINAL ROUND COMING UP!!!
Back to top Go down
Kahmeha

PostSubject: Re: Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches   Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 02:44

FINALS ARE UP!!!
Back to top Go down
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches   Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 03:57

I'm looking forward to this. Should be a good one! Congratz to both Harpy and Zephyr for making it to the finals. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches   Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 06:05

Better luck with SoADijo next time. It was close.

And Gratz on the rematch with that illmove mimicry Wink I'm expecting a third match will decide this tourney.
Back to top Go down
Negative Zephyr
Negative Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches   Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 06:26

Kahmneha's Tourney
Final Round: Episode I
Bracket A Winner VS Bracket B Winner
cgmjjndj VS Vapor Power
Type: Rematch and Revenge

Life:
Vapor Power |
cgmjjndj ||

vapor power 125 vs cgmjjndj 125 seed 7448 Vapor Power Wins... Nice Start..

Vapor Power 66 vs cgmjjndj 66 seed 10730 cgmjjndj wins... Thanks to your bomb.... My Wall of Pets vanished

Vapor Power 48 vs cgmjjndj 48 seed 30279 Vapor Power Wins... BOMB Revenge..

Vapor Power 60 vs cgmjjndj 60 seed 349754 Vapor Power Wins... Counter at the right time...

Vapor Power 98 vs cgmjjndj 98 seed 467846 cgmjjndj wins.. Where is my Tragic Potion? 😢

Vapor Power 199 vs cgmjjndj 199 seed 40739 Vapor Power Wins... Morning Star hits 5 times... then turn back to attack...

Vapor Power 142 vs cgmjjndj 142 seed 3900 Vapor Power Wins... Your bomb can't kill my wall of pets...

Vapor Power 183 vs cgmjjndj 183 seed 43652 Vapor Power Wins... Every Fierce brute countered....

Vapor Power 35 vs cgmjjndj 35 seed 293 Vapor Power Wins... Wooooofff

Vapor Power VS cgmjjndj (7-2)
Winner: Vapor Power cheers
Hahahahaha, That's what I called a revenge...

Life:
Vapor Power |
cgmjjndj |

Stsin wrote:
Better luck with SoADijo next time. It was close.

And Gratz on the rematch with that illmove mimicry Wink I'm expecting a third match will decide this tourney.

Of course Very Happy

Last edited by Negative Zephyr on Sun 13 Sep 2009, 12:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
harpyieklein

PostSubject: Re: Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches   Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 08:27

ah...seen it only now...okay, now you can laugh Wink

illmoves hypnosis would have helped a lot, but okay, cgm has done great in this tourney, which has been her very first.

grats!
Back to top Go down
Kahmeha

PostSubject: Re: Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches   Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 10:06

wow, another set of seeds and levels coming up shortly :) for the FINAL matches
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches   Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 10:34

lol

I was about to say Gratz! to Zeph but it looks like there is still a bit more to come?

Is there?

I lost track of this one long ago once the Master of Mediocrity (who is now enjoying his retirement on the scrapheap I should add) went out. lol

Anyhoo ..... Kahmeha ..... just let me know who should be getting some bot time when this all ends .... not sure what the agreed prize structure was to be honest! I just know I'm helping out with it ....
Back to top Go down
Kahmeha

PostSubject: Re: Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches   Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 10:53

nothing was set in stone I just asked Luminous and yourself if you would be up too doing some bot time, it's on your accord... :) he needs this last set of matches to win it all..

2nd set of seeds and levels is below the original set for the FINALS good luck :)
Back to top Go down
Negative Zephyr
Negative Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches   Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 12:15

Finally the last round:

Kahmneha's Tourney
Final Round: Episode II
Bracket A Winner VS Bracket B Winner
cgmjjndj VS Vapor Power
Type: Champion Decision

Life:
Vapor Power |
cgmjjndj |

LET THE MATCH BEGIN
PREPARE TO LOSE YOUR LAST LIFE!

Vapor Power 163 vs cgmjjndj 163 seed 974 cgmjjndj Wins.. Morale is dropping.. Fierce Brute but Throwing Weapon...

Vapor Power 96 vs cgmjjndj 96 seed 3860 cgmjjndj Wins.. Damn, Damn same mistake again, Fierce Brute but Throwing Weapon 2

Vapor Power 18 vs cgmjjndj 18 seed 8630 Vapor Power Wins.. I feel pity to your wolf..

Vapor Power 9 vs cgmjjndj 9 seed 3739 cgmjjndj wins.. OMG...

Vapor Power 77 vs cgmjjndj 77 seed 763967 Vapor Power Wins.. Fist Combat lol...

Vapor Power 192 vs cgmjjndj 192 seed 83684 Vapor Power Wins.. Fierce Brute ftw...

Vapor Power 36 vs cgmjjndj 36 seed 4764 cgmjjndj wins... She wins PERFECTLY...

Vapor Power 155 vs cgmjjndj 155 seed 497630 Vapor Power Wins... This is a great match... Whip is very exciting...

LAST MATCH:
WHO WILL WIN??

Spoiler:

Last edited by Negative Zephyr on Sun 13 Sep 2009, 12:18; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
harpyieklein

PostSubject: Re: Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches   Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 12:17

well okay, this one looks better Wink

grats again...
Back to top Go down
Deathwok
Deathwok

PostSubject: Re: Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches   Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 12:26

Grats Zephyr :)
Back to top Go down
Negative Zephyr
Negative Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches   Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 16:33

Seems that Changing brute before the tourney begins from Xunoros to Vapor Power is a wise choice...
Thanks all...
Back to top Go down
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches   Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 17:05

Go Go Vapor Power! Haha. Congratz on a huge tourney win Zeph! And gratz to the Harpyman as well for another great showing.

Now to work on the pupil prize. 5 pupils for the winner and and 2 1/2 for the runner up sound ok to everybody? Laughing We really should've worked this out before hand. Let me talk to BTB first and we'll see how we want to split the bot time.
Back to top Go down
Cowdude179
Cowdude179

PostSubject: Re: Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches   Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 17:10

Congratz Zephyr! Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches - Page 11 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffdfdffff.mybrute.com
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches   Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 19:01

Well done Zeph .... gratz from me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches   Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 19:05

Damn, i lost. Had a good run though Very Happy

Great job Zephyr!
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches   Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 00:21

Ok, it was a little difficult determining who qualified for pupils prizes for this tourney since it's a double elimination tourney and we didn't work out who would be getting what beforehand. After talking it over with BTB and Kahmeha, this is how the pupil prizes from BTB and myself will break down:

Winner: Vapor-Power - Overnight from Luminous
Runner Up: cgmjjndj - Overnight from BobTheBear

In order of how long they lasted in the tourney:

Semi-Finalists:
SoADijo - Evening from BobTheBear
BSC20 - Evening from BobTheBear

Quarter-Finalists:
Nymphoman - 2 hours from Luminous
ForzenApple - 2 hours from Luminous
Ms. Place - 2 hours from Luminous

Top bracket - Semi-Finalists
poony-toy - 1 hour from Luminous

If you want your pupils for a different brute, please let us know as soon as you can.

I'll get started on these after TM and should be done with them by tomorrow morning. I'm just going to add it to my own data folder and train them for you guys. I assume BTB will be doing the same.

Congratz again to Zephyr for an impressive tourney win and A BIG thank you to Kahmeha for taking the time to host this. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Negative Zephyr
Negative Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches   Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 00:23

Luminous wrote:
5 pupils for the winner and and 2 1/2 for the runner up sound ok to everybody? .....

No, I think 5 and 2 1/2 sets of 1000000 pupils each set would be fair lol!
@ Lumi, Looks like I miss your free pupil service.. But, I will get MANY MANY MANY pupils from here...
Back to top Go down
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches   Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 00:25

Count on it Zephyr. You deserve it. Congratz again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kahmeha

PostSubject: Re: Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches   Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 02:58

NP Lumi and congrats to harpy and Zephyr

Thanks to Lumi and BTB for agreeing to do the pupils, to those in the tourney thank you for understanding my time constraints and putting up with me :) appreciate that

Signatures will be given out and I will be getting to anyone who has sent me a PM requesting Signatures as well tomo night as well, PLEASE do not send me a request tonight as I will not have the time tomo to do them.
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches   Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 06:09

Congrats Zephyr!

It all came down to the final fight. Awesome. How tourneys should be.

Doesn't make Harpy's brute any less fearsome either. Though I agree about that hypnosis. Illmove has the knack of using it often, unlike my own brutes.

@Luminous: I'd like to pass up on those pupils. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches   Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kahmehas Multi-Level Tournament Matches
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next