My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Nice stats for a padawan :D

Go down 
+3
Death Str1ke
urallus
Bruzaholman
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bruzaholman
Bruzaholman

Nice stats for a padawan :D Empty
PostSubject: Nice stats for a padawan :D   Nice stats for a padawan :D Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 13:58

http://omnislash33.mybrute.com/cellule

I only just saw him, clear stats on level 134 Very Happy

Why doesn't he enter tourny?
Back to top Go down
urallus
urallus

PostSubject: Re: Nice stats for a padawan :D   Nice stats for a padawan :D Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 14:00

Woah Shocked , those stats are good. Maybe he likes being number 1 padawan...
Back to top Go down
Death Str1ke
Death Str1ke

PostSubject: Re: Nice stats for a padawan :D   Nice stats for a padawan :D Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 14:49

Hes not ready yet. Thats how my
brute is goin to look
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Nice stats for a padawan :D   Nice stats for a padawan :D Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 22:44

Death Str1ke wrote:
Hes not ready yet.

Whoever is making him is getting through a shedload of IP's!

He is over 62,000 pupils now to get to level 141.

Diddy351 is on level 165 on about a third of that number of pupils (22,000). So there is quite a bit of non-XP pupilling happening there.

Damn nice brute though. Excellent stats and most of the key skills ....
Back to top Go down
Suiseiseki
Suiseiseki

PostSubject: Re: Nice stats for a padawan :D   Nice stats for a padawan :D Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 23:31

Well, if some of you wondering, that's a brute I sold several days ago.
https://mybrute.forumotion.com/marketplace-f4/level-100-55-55-45-with-implacable-and-untouchable-t3714.htm
Back to top Go down
Bruzaholman
Bruzaholman

PostSubject: Re: Nice stats for a padawan :D   Nice stats for a padawan :D Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 23:55

Whos the owner?
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: Nice stats for a padawan :D   Nice stats for a padawan :D Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 00:10

Bruzaholman wrote:
Whos the owner?

No one really knows Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Nice stats for a padawan :D   Nice stats for a padawan :D Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 00:53

Suiseiseki wrote:
Well, if some of you wondering, that's a brute I sold several days ago.
https://mybrute.forumotion.com/marketplace-f4/level-100-55-55-45-with-implacable-and-untouchable-t3714.htm

Wow!

I must have missed that one or I'd have bought him off you!

I do have one put back with similar stats (84/66/67 @ 150), good HP, and a lot of skills .... but omnislash has a slightly better set of skills.
Back to top Go down
Suiseiseki
Suiseiseki

PostSubject: Re: Nice stats for a padawan :D   Nice stats for a padawan :D Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 01:02

Well, unless the new owner want to reveal his/her identity, I won't do that. It's his/her privacy... Lol

I have another one similar to that: http://kiryuu121.mybrute.com/cellule
But with lower stats...
Well Bob if you're interested I'm trading my kaoru230 too lol!
oops...sorry for that advert :p
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Nice stats for a padawan :D   Nice stats for a padawan :D Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 01:26

lol

Quite right about hiding the identity Sui. :) (Although, as it ended up in OST I could have a few guesses and think I might be close ... Wink )

kiryuu121 is very nice. Only key skill she is lacking at 150 (for me anyway) is Tragic Potion. Thats on my "essential" list now for such high levels and big hits.

And I did see when you put kaoru230 up for sale and I seriously considered it. He is a VERY nice brute and will do well for whoever does decide to buy him. Definite Brutal Legend potential! :)

But I have a list of about 40 or 50 potential brutes I've found myself that I have put back to possibly level up. In the end I decided to go to work on one of those instead. Razz (nutter044 if you are wondering .... currently in DOOM IV at just under lv90. At lv150 his stats will be 82/79/32 with untouchable .... just a shame he doesn't have implacable to go with it!)

Not sure what I'm going to go for next. I quite fancy going for an insane strength one. I have one put back with strength 112 @ lv150 + untouchable + implacable who is looking quite tempting!

I guess I'm just kind of stubborn in that I like to find them myself.

I have only ever bought 2 brutes. One mainly for clan points - although the brute is actually not bad - and the other was never intended to go much above level 40.

But for the ones I'm going to throw thousands of pupils at, and take all the way to crazy levels, I like the feeling of doing it all myself. :)
Back to top Go down
Suiseiseki
Suiseiseki

PostSubject: Re: Nice stats for a padawan :D   Nice stats for a padawan :D Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 01:49

Someday the new owner will reveal it too...if he/she wants! After all I'm thank him/her for taking really good care of omnislash33...pretty sure the new owner wants to get BL in one tourney lol!

Yup, about your last comment Bob, I'm understand that Bob :)
Just didn't want kaoru230 to lying around without proper leveling, such a waste... Trying brutal combo on him but seems didn't work properly... Lol
Back to top Go down
kaixxpzs
kaixxpzs

PostSubject: Re: Nice stats for a padawan :D   Nice stats for a padawan :D Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 01:56

well i admit it im the owner lol!
Back to top Go down
http://demitia-300.mybrute.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice stats for a padawan :D   Nice stats for a padawan :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice stats for a padawan :D
Page 1 of 1