My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??)

Go down 
+12
Biceuri®
Neutrino
Kahmeha
Ultra SSJ Vegeta
Captain
BobTheBear
alex_abc
Death Str1ke
suxess
A Dip O Sitas
urallus
mystorage
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mystorage

Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??) Empty
PostSubject: Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??)   Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??) Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 13:41

Before, jesper.nu has conquered everyone as the highest level brute for a month or two but after BC was released, thebrutux has lorded us eversince and no one can get near his level.

Do you think there is someone who can overtake his ranking as the highest? Next closest level is chiller696 and i dont think it can go way above thebrutux.

this is just for discussion and you are very much welcome to comment.

Keeping leveling up your brutes!

thanks!
mystorage
Back to top Go down
urallus
urallus

PostSubject: Re: Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??)   Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??) Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 13:44

It's still possible. Look at wasusuge and how fast she rose to the top in labrute. The same thing can happen in mybrute. :)
Back to top Go down
A Dip O Sitas
A Dip O Sitas

PostSubject: Re: Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??)   Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??) Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 13:46

I think his level can´t be surpassed,
as long as everyone uses Brutal Combo and makes him pupils as a gift ...

Only thing we can do is not to train the pupils we make for him and slow down his progress Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://DiPoBruTE.mybrute.com
mystorage

PostSubject: Re: Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??)   Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??) Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 13:50

hahaha, i wish there's someone strong and man enough to get higher than him. for now, it is just wishful thinking and dream on.
Back to top Go down
suxess
suxess

PostSubject: Re: Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??)   Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??) Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 13:51

A Dip O Sitas wrote:
I think his level can´t be surpassed,
as long as everyone uses Brutal Combo and makes him pupils as a gift ...

Only thing we can do is not to train the pupils we make for him and slow down his progress Suspect
which won't happen ;D;D
Back to top Go down
http://lrugermorff.mybrute.com/cellule
urallus
urallus

PostSubject: Re: Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??)   Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??) Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 13:55

hack brutal combo?
Back to top Go down
A Dip O Sitas
A Dip O Sitas

PostSubject: Re: Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??)   Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??) Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 13:56

urallus wrote:
hack brutal combo?

yes, and then put my brutes into it Wink
Back to top Go down
http://DiPoBruTE.mybrute.com
mystorage

PostSubject: Re: Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??)   Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??) Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 13:58

if only there's someone who can modify the brutal combo where you put your manually created pupils and run brutal combo. it is like modifying the jar file and removing the free xps given by the bc users to them.

i think im just day dreaming. hehehe
Back to top Go down
Death Str1ke
Death Str1ke

PostSubject: Re: Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??)   Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??) Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 14:02

how about finding out how to make our own
COM script, to where we wont need the French's
help? thats the only way we might pass them.
Back to top Go down
mystorage

PostSubject: Re: Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??)   Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??) Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 14:32

yeah, death strike. Do we have programmers here? You can surely help everyone who needs it.
Back to top Go down
alex_abc
Banned
Banned
alex_abc

PostSubject: Re: Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??)   Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??) Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 17:33

i'm with Chiller696 on this idea!
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??)   Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??) Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 19:32

Only ways this would happen are:

1. Someone writes/hacks their own version of the bot to do the same as the French guys.
2. Several people club together and all give 1 slot 100% to a single brute. 8-10 people with fresh IP pools would catch him easy I think.

But anyway, rank isn't everything. Diddy is about 65 levels lower than the Brutux and capable of beating him ..... I rather beat him than outrank him .... Wink
Back to top Go down
suxess
suxess

PostSubject: Re: Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??)   Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??) Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 19:34

BobTheBear wrote:
Only ways this would happen are:

1. Someone writes/hacks their own version of the bot to do the same as the French guys.
2. Several people club together and all give 1 slot 100% to a single brute. 8-10 people with fresh IP pools would catch him easy I think.

But anyway, rank isn't everything. Diddy is about 65 levels lower than the Brutux and capable of beating him ..... I rather beat him than outrank him .... Wink
indeed bob is right
Back to top Go down
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??)   Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??) Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 19:42

if u all want to club together and all give 1 slot to a single brute,, i more than happy to offer my brute to be the "chosen 1" Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.cikedis.com
Ultra SSJ Vegeta
Ultra SSJ Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??)   Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??) Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 20:35

mystorage wrote:
Do you think there is someone who can overtake his ranking as the highest? ...

i think the one is Aylove but at the moment he takes vacation
Back to top Go down
http://ultra-ssj-vegeta.mybrute.com
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??)   Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??) Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 21:06

Captain wrote:
if u all want to club together and all give 1 slot to a single brute,, i more than happy to offer my brute to be the "chosen 1" Razz

And therein lies the problem with that approach! Razz
Back to top Go down
Kahmeha

PostSubject: Re: Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??)   Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??) Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 21:11

lol well what we need to do is find just a random brute with a great future and donate it to the site... and just level the hell out of it in every bot... it won't have a pw so no one can claim it...
Back to top Go down
suxess
suxess

PostSubject: Re: Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??)   Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??) Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 21:38

Kahmeha wrote:
lol well what we need to do is find just a random brute with a great future and donate it to the site... and just level the hell out of it in every bot... it won't have a pw so no one can claim it...
that's the best brute i've foung so far and maybe not just me : http://vortex-maria.mybrute.com/
Back to top Go down
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??)   Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??) Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 21:56

so level up misprad54.. illmove14 clone.. and of course,, no pswd brute..
Back to top Go down
http://www.cikedis.com
Death Str1ke
Death Str1ke

PostSubject: Re: Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??)   Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??) Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 22:49

Kahmeha wrote:
Which was exactly the plan back in April.
Forgot what happened with that scratch
But Lumi's here now, so this could be
different.
Back to top Go down
Neutrino
Neutrino

PostSubject: Re: Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??)   Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??) Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 01:58

Its very possible, everyone just has to stop using his bot.
Back to top Go down
Neutrino
Neutrino

PostSubject: Re: Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??)   Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??) Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 02:00

urallus wrote:
It's still possible. Look at wasusuge and how fast she rose to the top in labrute. The same thing can happen in mybrute. :)

I'm abit confused about what ur saying. You do know that brutal combo also helps wasusuge. Wasusuge gets an even larger % of the pupils made by BC than Thebrutux.
Back to top Go down
Biceuri®
Biceuri®

PostSubject: Re: Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??)   Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??) Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 02:48

I think its possible.
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??)   Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??) Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 02:51

It is very possible. Just wait and see guys..... wait and see Wink
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??)   Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??) Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 03:19

This is what I think you all should do to take over thebrutux.

All the people on this forum with the BC bot should get together and find a really good brute first. After finding the brute, they should all put the brute in their own respective bots and raise the brute up as a "Forum Brute". This way they will all share the brute and the brute will level fast enough to take over thebrutux.

Kind of a weird idea, but it would work Wink
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??)   Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next