My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??)

Go down 
+12
Biceuri®
Neutrino
Kahmeha
Ultra SSJ Vegeta
Captain
BobTheBear
alex_abc
Death Str1ke
suxess
A Dip O Sitas
urallus
mystorage
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mystorage

Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??)   Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 03:27

it is everyone's goal! Aim for the highest level, fastest and strongest brute and hopefully the brutal error gets fixed asap. cheers mates!
Back to top Go down
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??)   Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 04:23

let stop talking about that.. it's like empty can.. when we hit it's produce louder sound but it's nothing inside.. :sleep:
Back to top Go down
http://www.cikedis.com
mystorage

PostSubject: Re: Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??)   Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 05:10

great! i really really like your analogy captain. it confuses me when you lay it out in english!

peace man.. 👅
Back to top Go down
CmIsUa
CmIsUa

PostSubject: Re: Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??)   Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 15:55

Sure, there's nothing impossible 👅

My calculations:
Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??) - Page 2 704

so in 2 months or 15 years, my brute overtake brutux Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://mein-isua.meinbrutalo.de/cellule
urallus
urallus

PostSubject: Re: Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??)   Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 16:07

Maybe a corny 80's montage?
Back to top Go down
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??)   Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 18:42

Well at his current lvl, he has about 260,000XP - 270,000XP pts. If I didn't have other commitments to worry about, I can do 100,000XP in about 8 days. So if thebrutux doesn't go on an insane leveling spree, I can catch him solo in about 3 weeks to a month. Partner me up with Aylove or someone else with a decent pupiling rate and we can tackle this beast in about 2 weeks. Wink

Of course, that's only in theory. I wouldn't actually be interested in investing my time into something like that. So yeah, I don't think thebrutux is out of reach just yet. wasusuge on the other hand... Razz
Back to top Go down
suxess
suxess

PostSubject: Re: Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??)   Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 18:45

LuminousOne wrote:
Well at his current lvl, he has about 260,000XP - 270,000XP pts. If I didn't have other commitments to worry about, I can do 100,000XP in about 8 days. So if thebrutux doesn't go on an insane leveling spree, I can catch him solo in about 3 weeks to a month. Partner me up with Aylove or someone else with a decent pupiling rate and we can tackle this beast in about 2 weeks. Wink

Of course, that's only in theory. I wouldn't actually be interested in investing my time into something like that. So yeah, I don't think thebrutux is out of reach just yet. wasusuge on the other hand... Razz
wasusuge is crazy Razz
Back to top Go down
http://lrugermorff.mybrute.com/cellule
urallus
urallus

PostSubject: Re: Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??)   Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 18:47

Maybe our grandchildren will catch up to wasusuge...
Back to top Go down
mystorage

PostSubject: Re: Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??)   Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 18:50

well, lets keep on striving and aiming to the top and have the best brute to defeat him. it takes time but there will be someone from this forum who can do the feat. who will that be? cheers
Back to top Go down
urallus
urallus

PostSubject: Re: Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??)   Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 22:22

stsin

wow, things can really change in a few weeks Razz
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??)   Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 05:44

:)

When I saw this thread when it was first posted, thought to myself... No one really seems to be noticing Stsin VI since she's hidden in the lower ranks. That's fine. It will be a surprise and should keep it that way. Had to refrain myself from replying. Thought it would have been sooner, but being down all weekend prevented that. Then Neutrino's post on who will win the Tourney on the 11th surprised me. I thought oh no, Stsin VI is going to embarrass herself again like the previous tourney.

I didn't dream of passing him up and becoming BL at the same time.

Wasusuge isn't really doable while using BC, but on the other hand a level 500 on COM well is. Reason is that if made a brute on the French server, you will also be leveling his pupils too. That is if the allotment of pupils remains small.
Back to top Go down
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??)   Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 06:46

hehe, that was quite a day for Stsin VI eh? Winning where it counts but getting beat left and right in the simulation challenge. Laughing

I figured winni would go on a leveling spree again to catch up but you've managed to widen the gap a little bit. It's insane that you managed to take the lead and still have as many high level brutes as you do. Stsins all over the place....or at least it seems like it to me. lol.
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??)   Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 07:36

That day couldn't have been better :)

I expect Winni will be making a come back soon Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??)   Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Overtake thebrutux level (is it still possible??)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: My Brute :: General Discussion-
Jump to: