HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Share | 
 

 Bob- the new admin ;]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
suxess
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1157
Join date : 2009-06-23
Location : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Bob- the new admin ;]   Wed 26 Aug 2009, 19:44

wish all the luck to bob and lumi cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lrugermorff.mybrute.com/cellule
3viL
* * * * *
* * * * *


Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-07-26
Age : 24
Location : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Bob- the new admin ;]   Wed 26 Aug 2009, 21:08

pink look`s great on 2-of you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://3vilplace.mybrute.com/
Jill Sandwich
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 1690
Join date : 2009-04-14
Age : 27
Location : Tranquility Lane

PostSubject: Re: Bob- the new admin ;]   Wed 26 Aug 2009, 21:08

Congrats, BobTheBear!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kahmeha
* * * * * * *
* * * * * * *


Posts : 297
Join date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Bob- the new admin ;]   Wed 26 Aug 2009, 21:13

I see a lot of changes that'll start happening soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bruzaholman
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 796
Join date : 2009-06-01
Age : 23
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Bob- the new admin ;]   Wed 26 Aug 2009, 21:14

suxess wrote:
wish all the luck to bob and lumi cheers cheers cheers

They dont need luck. :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yaboirobby
* * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 4322
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 21
Location : Atlanta, GA

PostSubject: Re: Bob- the new admin ;]   Wed 26 Aug 2009, 21:54

Is there a reason why certain people were chosen as mods and Lumi and Bob were moved to Admin? Just curious :|
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
suxess
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1157
Join date : 2009-06-23
Location : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Bob- the new admin ;]   Wed 26 Aug 2009, 21:56

Yaboirobby wrote:
Is there a reason why certain people were chosen as mods and Lumi and Bob were moved to Admin? Just curious :|
probably because of this : http://mybrute.forumotion.com/news-announcements-f11/new-ownership-administrative-change-t4140.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lrugermorff.mybrute.com/cellule
Yaboirobby
* * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 4322
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 21
Location : Atlanta, GA

PostSubject: Re: Bob- the new admin ;]   Wed 26 Aug 2009, 21:57

suxess wrote:
Yaboirobby wrote:
Is there a reason why certain people were chosen as mods and Lumi and Bob were moved to Admin? Just curious :|
probably because of this : http://mybrute.forumotion.com/news-announcements-f11/new-ownership-administrative-change-t4140.htm

I just read it. Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
A Dip O Sitas
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 672
Join date : 2009-07-02
Age : 34
Location : Germany / Legebatterie

PostSubject: Re: Bob- the new admin ;]   Wed 26 Aug 2009, 21:57

Gratz Bob!!
You are the best choice for that task... You really do a great job here!!

-- cheers --

and also congratulations to redneck for getting moderator

____________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://DiPoBruTE.mybrute.com
Captain
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1017
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Bob- the new admin ;]   Wed 26 Aug 2009, 22:21

congrat bob
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cikedis.com
mantis33
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1969
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 27
Location : The Ohio State University

PostSubject: Re: Bob- the new admin ;]   Wed 26 Aug 2009, 22:24

Nice. How much did you buy it for Lumi? Razz

Congrats to Lumi, Bob, and RG.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KiwiMan
Banned
Banned


Posts : 894
Join date : 2009-04-14
Age : 22
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Bob- the new admin ;]   Thu 27 Aug 2009, 04:30

They wont change anything, they wont be doing anything different to what they were before, apart from have a new name colour.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frontlinegaming.co.cc
Jill Sandwich
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 1690
Join date : 2009-04-14
Age : 27
Location : Tranquility Lane

PostSubject: Re: Bob- the new admin ;]   Thu 27 Aug 2009, 05:31

KiwiMan wrote:
They wont change anything, they wont be doing anything different to what they were before, apart from have a new name colour.

Ummm... what?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stsin
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 889
Join date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Bob- the new admin ;]   Thu 27 Aug 2009, 05:39

Gratz Bob cheers

Lumi could not have chosen better.

KiwiMan wrote:
They wont change anything, they wont be doing anything different to what they were before, apart from have a new name colour.
Sounds good to me. Though I doubt you can predict the future. Anyways, change can be for good or bad... and is inevitable either way. But the foreseeable outlook looks quite good with those active having great intentions.

Wasn't here for the drama of you losing moderator status, but I have my guesses already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KiwiMan
Banned
Banned


Posts : 894
Join date : 2009-04-14
Age : 22
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Bob- the new admin ;]   Thu 27 Aug 2009, 06:39

What I was meaning is there isnt really anything for them to change, I cant see BTB improving the forums much (no offence man).
There is too many moderators and they need to be looked at and the inactive ones must be removed, you need to find and administrator that can improve the forum in decent ways like making good skins and knowing the administration panel inside out.
Authough BTB can moderate the forums well I dont know why he is admin as I said I dont think he can do alot to improve the forum in ways outside of the Moderator position.
Only good thing of this is that we have active administrators, just the Moderators need to be fixed now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frontlinegaming.co.cc
rayS
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 735
Join date : 2009-06-25
Age : 24
Location : Romania - Greece

PostSubject: Re: Bob- the new admin ;]   Thu 27 Aug 2009, 08:19

God job guys
Congrats you all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisuke
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1398
Join date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Bob- the new admin ;]   Thu 27 Aug 2009, 11:42

@kiwi.. of course you wont know what he has done earlier. you have just gotten back recently
Back to top Go down
View user profile
urallus
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1310
Join date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Bob- the new admin ;]   Thu 27 Aug 2009, 13:20

Congratz bob!!!!

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burbulis010
* * * * * * *
* * * * * * *


Posts : 171
Join date : 2009-05-29
Location : Latvia - Riga

PostSubject: Re: Bob- the new admin ;]   Thu 27 Aug 2009, 13:32

nice bob :):):) cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Negative Zephyr
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1186
Join date : 2009-04-16
Age : 27
Location : Crystal Castle! Now: Eternal Mountains

PostSubject: Re: Bob- the new admin ;]   Thu 27 Aug 2009, 14:06

Just 1 day.... There are 2 admins...
Nice and Congratulations...
Same with Lumi:
Negative Zephyr wrote:
You better Administrate this forum well.. Or Else I'll ask fotum to demote you... Wink Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jill Sandwich
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 1690
Join date : 2009-04-14
Age : 27
Location : Tranquility Lane

PostSubject: Re: Bob- the new admin ;]   Thu 27 Aug 2009, 16:24

Negative Zephyr wrote:

Negative Zephyr wrote:
You better Administrate this forum well.. Or Else I'll ask fotum to demote you... Wink Twisted Evil

Ownership change, so that's impossible :cyclops:

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vollaufdienuesse
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 768
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Bob- the new admin ;]   Thu 27 Aug 2009, 16:29

congratulation Bob :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luminous
admin
admin


Posts : 2155
Join date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Bob- the new admin ;]   Thu 27 Aug 2009, 18:30

KiwiMan wrote:
What I was meaning is there isnt really anything for them to change, I cant see BTB improving the forums much (no offence man).
There is too many moderators and they need to be looked at and the inactive ones must be removed, you need to find and administrator that can improve the forum in decent ways like making good skins and knowing the administration panel inside out.
Authough BTB can moderate the forums well I dont know why he is admin as I said I dont think he can do alot to improve the forum in ways outside of the Moderator position.
Only good thing of this is that we have active administrators, just the Moderators need to be fixed now.

Kiwi, I really don't appreciate comments like that man.

I understand you have extensive background in forum management and think you can offer advice on how things should be done but as a future frame of reference, I'm not interested. You're free to run your forums how you want but leave the decision making process in this forum to me and my team.

BTB is admin because he's someone I work really well with and someone I trust. That's more than enough justification I need to provide to anyone for my choice.

Thanks.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OmgWhatABrute
* * * * * * *
* * * * * * *


Posts : 173
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 27
Location : Swe

PostSubject: Re: Bob- the new admin ;]   Thu 27 Aug 2009, 19:52

Ownership change was needed because fotum was really inactive the last few months! I hope and expect that this ownership change don't only will result in a change of "colors". I know that you how to effectively moderate forums, but advertising this forum will probably become just as important.
I would really like to see this forum grow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
suxess
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1157
Join date : 2009-06-23
Location : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Bob- the new admin ;]   Thu 27 Aug 2009, 20:01

OmgWhatABrute wrote:
Ownership change was needed because fotum was really inactive the last few months! I hope and expect that this ownership change don't only will result in a change of "colors". I know that you how to effectively moderate forums, but advertising this forum will probably become just as important.
I would really like to see this forum grow
indeed i agree with omgwhatabrute;] he's absloutelly right
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lrugermorff.mybrute.com/cellule
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Bob- the new admin ;]   Today at 21:11

Back to top Go down
 
Bob- the new admin ;]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Admin mis-use of admin privledges
» New Admin and Change of Forum Address
» Admin Abuse
» Silent Mod Admin Commands
» Happy Birthday Admin

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: General Talk :: Off-topics-
Jump to: