My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Bob- the new admin ;]

Go down 
+20
BobTheBear
OmgWhatABrute
Luminous
vollaufdienuesse
Negative Zephyr
burbulis010
urallus
Kisuke
rayS
Stsin
KiwiMan
mantis33
Captain
A Dip O Sitas
Yaboirobby
Bruzaholman
Kahmeha
Jill Sandwich
3viL
suxess
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

Bob- the new admin ;] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bob- the new admin ;]   Bob- the new admin ;] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 20:11

OmgWhatABrute wrote:
Ownership change was needed because fotum was really inactive the last few months! I hope and expect that this ownership change don't only will result in a change of "colors". I know that you how to effectively moderate forums, but advertising this forum will probably become just as important.
I would really like to see this forum grow

I promise you that's being worked on more than you know. Wink

We definitely have bigger plans for this place so just sit tight and enjoy the ride with us. :)
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Bob- the new admin ;]   Bob- the new admin ;] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 20:59

Thanks for the gratz folks.

Won't be any immediate major changes in here. Maybe a bit of tidying up and re-shuffling, but the place generally works fairly well as it is.

If it (largely) ain't broke, don't fix it .....

And Kiwiman ... there is more to a forum than how it looks. Shiny GFX are nice, but it's a well run forum, with an active and engaged membership (jeeez .... you made me descend into business speak Razz) thats well looked after that really shines. Some of the best forums on the net are plain as you like, but have good content and members.

When I'm browing for a forum, the skin is not something I'm really interested in unless it actually makes it difficult to read ....
Back to top Go down
KiwiMan
Banned
Banned
KiwiMan

PostSubject: Re: Bob- the new admin ;]   Bob- the new admin ;] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 05:11

BobTheBear wrote:
Thanks for the gratz folks.

Won't be any immediate major changes in here. Maybe a bit of tidying up and re-shuffling, but the place generally works fairly well as it is.

If it (largely) ain't broke, don't fix it .....

And Kiwiman ... there is more to a forum than how it looks. Shiny GFX are nice, but it's a well run forum, with an active and engaged membership (jeeez .... you made me descend into business speak Razz) thats well looked after that really shines. Some of the best forums on the net are plain as you like, but have good content and members.

When I'm browing for a forum, the skin is not something I'm really interested in unless it actually makes it difficult to read ....
If you really thought I just ment how the forums looks then you are wrong.
I really wasnt trying to be offensive at all.

@ Luminous, I can acctually say what ever I think if I want to, I am not breaking any rules at all.
If you have a problem with it then honsestly thats not my problem.
Sorry man but it is true.
Back to top Go down
http://frontlinegaming.co.cc
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: Bob- the new admin ;]   Bob- the new admin ;] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 05:24

KiwiMan wrote:
@ Luminous, I can acctually say what ever I think if I want to, I am not breaking any rules at all.

Unless I make it a rule. Wink lol, j/k. Really man, I'm not trying to start anything with you. I liked you enough as a member before the last couple days when things kinda turned sour. I'd just like to request that you be more considerate in some of your posts. You might not mean for them to be offensive but they are and simply adding "no offense" to each one doesn't make it ok.
Back to top Go down
KiwiMan
Banned
Banned
KiwiMan

PostSubject: Re: Bob- the new admin ;]   Bob- the new admin ;] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 06:13

LuminousOne wrote:
KiwiMan wrote:

Unless I make it a rule. Wink lol, j/k. Really man, I'm not trying to start anything with you. I liked you enough as a member before the last couple days when things kinda turned sour. I'd just like to request that you be more considerate in some of your posts. You might not mean for them to be offensive but they are and simply adding "no offense" to each one doesn't make it ok.
Im not trying to start anything, I am also not happy my graphics card is a week late in the mail -.-
I know its not an excuse but pretty much everything I said I ment just not in such a harsh way.
Back to top Go down
http://frontlinegaming.co.cc
FlamingToaster
FlamingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Bob- the new admin ;]   Bob- the new admin ;] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 02:02

holy shit i have been away to long. 2 new admins. 3 new mods. 1 fight (sort of).
congrats bob. congrats lumi. congrats redneck. congrats traeh. congrats stile.
thats enough congrats i think.
Back to top Go down
Maccaz
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Maccaz

PostSubject: Re: Bob- the new admin ;]   Bob- the new admin ;] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 02:06

It sure is ;D
Back to top Go down
redneck-giant99
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
redneck-giant99

PostSubject: Re: Bob- the new admin ;]   Bob- the new admin ;] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 02:06

well dont stay gone so long next time bud.....

Oh and I remember when you had a different name...something obscure if I recall

then I remembering you changing it

My company is actually HQ in Geelong over there...
Back to top Go down
Maccaz
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Maccaz

PostSubject: Re: Bob- the new admin ;]   Bob- the new admin ;] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 02:07

Geelong is in Victoria.
Back to top Go down
redneck-giant99
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
redneck-giant99

PostSubject: Re: Bob- the new admin ;]   Bob- the new admin ;] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 02:09

Isnt that Aussie though.....

Its all one GREAT big country

My family is actually from towoomba (sp?)

My grannie was 100% hot-blodded Aussie
Back to top Go down
Maccaz
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Maccaz

PostSubject: Re: Bob- the new admin ;]   Bob- the new admin ;] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 02:13

Toowoomba is in Queensland.

There are 6 states:
SA South Australia (Me)
WA Western Australia
QLD Queensland
NSW New South Wales (Toaster)
VIC Victoria
TAS Tasmania

and there is 2 territories:
NT Northern Territory
ACT Australian Capital Territory
Back to top Go down
FlamingToaster
FlamingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Bob- the new admin ;]   Bob- the new admin ;] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 02:27

@redneck. yeah my name used to be BadBoy2234123 but i had been using that for too long so i asked fotum to change it to FlamingToaster. Toorshay came up with it.
oh and if you were wondering redneck, nsw was the first state in Australia Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maccaz
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Maccaz

PostSubject: Re: Bob- the new admin ;]   Bob- the new admin ;] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 02:30

FlamingToaster wrote:
@redneck. yeah my name used to be BadBoy2234123 but i had been using that for too long so i asked fotum to change it to FlamingToaster. Toorshay came up with it.
oh and if you were wondering redneck, nsw was the first state in Australia Very Happy

But SA was the first non-convict state.
Back to top Go down
FlamingToaster
FlamingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Bob- the new admin ;]   Bob- the new admin ;] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 02:34

well nsw has a territory inside itself!!! and that territory is the capital of australia.
Back to top Go down
Maccaz
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Maccaz

PostSubject: Re: Bob- the new admin ;]   Bob- the new admin ;] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 02:36

Only because NSW and VIC were bitching over who got to be capital so they chose a random spot between the two cities.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Bob- the new admin ;]   Bob- the new admin ;] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 11:25

But Canberra is so dullllllllll ....... we just drove straight through it! Razz

(I lived in Victoria .... little place called Sale, for a couple of years when I was a nipper)
Back to top Go down
FlamingToaster
FlamingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Bob- the new admin ;]   Bob- the new admin ;] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 23:48

I know bob. Canberra is full of government buildings and museums. not a fun place. you should go to the gold coast next time your over in AUS.
Back to top Go down
Jazz™
Jazz™

PostSubject: Re: Bob- the new admin ;]   Bob- the new admin ;] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 08:05

Nice one.. Welcome BOB the Bear hehehe.. even i dont know u more.. well wanted to say thank u.. being an admin is a special thing for a forumer..
gud luck.. and lets see some changes aroundhere Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jazzy052
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bob- the new admin ;]   Bob- the new admin ;] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bob- the new admin ;]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2