My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

First Forum Raffle - Need some contributions

Go down 
+6
redneck-giant99
Maccaz
suxess
mantis33
Stsin
Luminous
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

First Forum Raffle - Need some contributions Empty
PostSubject: First Forum Raffle - Need some contributions   First Forum Raffle - Need some contributions Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 05:06

At the start of next month, I would like to hold a forum raffle. Very Happy

To be perfectly honest, acquiring this forum costs me a pretty penny and as some of you know, this forum has no source of revenue outside of user donations. The ads you see at the top are actually paid to forumotion. In an effort to recoup some of my investment without outright asking for your donations, I will be holding a forum raffle where you can win some really awesome prizes.

From myself, you can expect to see in the prize pool a couple huge XP packages as well as some high level characters.

I'd like to make the prize pool as big as possible so we can have as many winners as possible so I'm looking for anyone to contribute anything they can to the prize pool. Some examples include pupils, pupil training, good brutes or high level brutes, custom gfx, bot time, forum sigs, and whatever else you think you might be able to provide.

Any contributions at all will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: First Forum Raffle - Need some contributions   First Forum Raffle - Need some contributions Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 05:20

Great idea, something that all here would want.

I'll donate some days worth of pupils.
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: First Forum Raffle - Need some contributions   First Forum Raffle - Need some contributions Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 05:25

I can donate sigs. Not to toot my own horn, but I'm probably the best gfx designer here even though I havn't touched PS in a while.
Back to top Go down
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: First Forum Raffle - Need some contributions   First Forum Raffle - Need some contributions Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 05:27

Thanks guys. :)
Back to top Go down
suxess
suxess

PostSubject: Re: First Forum Raffle - Need some contributions   First Forum Raffle - Need some contributions Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 13:35

i can make 50 xp pupils for winner;]
Back to top Go down
http://lrugermorff.mybrute.com/cellule
Maccaz
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Maccaz

PostSubject: Re: First Forum Raffle - Need some contributions   First Forum Raffle - Need some contributions Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 13:37

Sounds like an awesome idea, if people are actually willing to buy tickets Wink
Back to top Go down
redneck-giant99
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
redneck-giant99

PostSubject: Re: First Forum Raffle - Need some contributions   First Forum Raffle - Need some contributions Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 13:37

i will donate a day on the bot....

maybe 800 xp giving pupils plus leveling
Back to top Go down
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: First Forum Raffle - Need some contributions   First Forum Raffle - Need some contributions Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 13:55

TraehDliw09 wrote:
Sounds like an awesome idea, if people are actually willing to buy tickets Wink

Yeah, I'm really hoping there will at least be some support for this. Razz
Back to top Go down
CaptainNintendo
CaptainNintendo

PostSubject: Re: First Forum Raffle - Need some contributions   First Forum Raffle - Need some contributions Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 14:46

Do you have any idea what a "raffle ticket" will cost?

Maybe a min price of 10 dollars?
Back to top Go down
Kisuke
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: First Forum Raffle - Need some contributions   First Forum Raffle - Need some contributions Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 04:28

i thought the prize wasnt brute xp/good brute
damn
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: First Forum Raffle - Need some contributions   First Forum Raffle - Need some contributions Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 04:59

Stsin wrote:

I'll donate some days worth of pupils.

I'd like to do in multiples of 4, like 8 or 16, or however want to spread the number of winners.

*Custom Graphics
And can do custom graphics too. So can offer to make hundreds with a specified graphic, with a slight variation of decided name .ie JudgeJudy021. Then can choose from the list of brutes made. Though using special characters and capitalization won't get leveled, and may be restricted on the number that can be made. Still get XP just from the creation of them.
Back to top Go down
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: First Forum Raffle - Need some contributions   First Forum Raffle - Need some contributions Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 05:11

@CaptainNintendo, we're still working out the details. Probably not anything too expensive so more people can get involve.

@rexxar, this is a mybrute forum. lol. What were you expecting? We're up for any ideas you guys might be interested though.

@Stsin, thank you very much! Sounds great.

I'll contact everyone that's interested in contributing later on to confirm. Thx!
Back to top Go down
FlamingToaster
FlamingToaster

PostSubject: Re: First Forum Raffle - Need some contributions   First Forum Raffle - Need some contributions Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 07:10

i can give exp. i'll use all the computers i have in my house to speed up the process. Hopefully each one has different ip's. But yeah you can count on me for exp.
Back to top Go down
kenichiro
kenichiro

PostSubject: Re: First Forum Raffle - Need some contributions   First Forum Raffle - Need some contributions Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 03:06

Granted my IP Pool isn't depleted, I can donate a day on the BC BOT (it's also around 800 pupils).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Forum Raffle - Need some contributions   First Forum Raffle - Need some contributions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Forum Raffle - Need some contributions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: General Talk :: Off-topics-
Jump to: