My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Next Major Forum Tourney

Go down 
+17
Captain
CaptainNintendo
Suiseiseki
vollaufdienuesse
Jill Sandwich
Yaboirobby
rima-mano
CmIsUa
mantis33
Negative Zephyr
ALPHWON
Death Str1ke
Bruzaholman
BobTheBear
suxess
abiera468
Luminous
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

Next Major Forum Tourney - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Major Forum Tourney   Next Major Forum Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 19:18

How would you know Jill? geek

and lol @ rima. Your 200 victories requirement and min lvl 50 would only leave a handful of brutes to participate.

I don't plan on having too many restrictions for sign-ups since I'm more interested in a big turnout. A champ should be able to take on the best of them right? Wink

I plan on having a pretty big prize pool so a lot of brutes can still qualify for prizes even if they don't win the actual tourney.

Btw, if you're any good with video editing and know your way around youtube, let me know if you'd be interested in helping me make an advertisement video for the tourney. I want to start doing a little bit here and there to help the forum grow a little bit.
Back to top Go down
vollaufdienuesse
vollaufdienuesse

PostSubject: Re: Next Major Forum Tourney   Next Major Forum Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 20:05

this tournament ideas are all great.
i need a team !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: Next Major Forum Tourney   Next Major Forum Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 20:48

as far as i'm concerned all the other tourneys work out just fine (except for my luck... but that's a different story)
So.. however you wish it to be it's fine by me

@Jill Sandwich: I know leveling from bots and pups is easy, that's why i suggested the 100 wins limitation.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Next Major Forum Tourney   Next Major Forum Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 21:16

These are all good ideas.

An "old-skool" tourney with min 100 wins is not a bad idea actually.

Diddy351 has almost 300 wins ...... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Suiseiseki
Suiseiseki

PostSubject: Re: Next Major Forum Tourney   Next Major Forum Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 22:27

Agree with minimum 100 victories restriction.
Negative Zephyr wrote:
Looks like level 50 is only someone who uses bots..
Nope Razz
My level 63 brute (she has about 14k xp), i didn't raise her with bots..only self pupiling. Yes, some of her xp was given from pupil bots, but I believe its only about 6k or so. The rest 8k xp I've done myself (8k xp = level 49/50)
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: Next Major Forum Tourney   Next Major Forum Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 01:01

Hope we can start this in two weeks or so, cause I need to get my wins up first Wink
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: Next Major Forum Tourney   Next Major Forum Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 01:49

That sounds about right Robby. RG still has the immortal tourney to run and then I hear captain's talking about some kind of pupils tourney so i'll let them finish that up first.

Will give me time to better organize this.
Back to top Go down
CaptainNintendo
CaptainNintendo

PostSubject: Re: Next Major Forum Tourney   Next Major Forum Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 01:54

If we do go with 100 wins, I'd better get to cracking with V2.Captain-N
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: Next Major Forum Tourney   Next Major Forum Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 01:56

CaptainNintendo wrote:
If we do go with 100 wins, I'd better get to cracking with V2.Captain-N

We both have the same number of wins right now, so we can make it to 100 wins together cheers
Back to top Go down
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: Next Major Forum Tourney   Next Major Forum Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 02:03

I'm not so sure on that one yet. Seems like a lot to me.
Back to top Go down
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Next Major Forum Tourney   Next Major Forum Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 02:14

100 victories is too much.. i think 50 victories is fair enough.. and i'm very interested with the idea to do "team tourney,, single battle".. my suggestion is 3 brutes [different users] per team..
Back to top Go down
http://www.cikedis.com
Biceuri®
Biceuri®

PostSubject: Re: Next Major Forum Tourney   Next Major Forum Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 02:19

Hey ppl, can i enter the tournament, when it starts?

Cps.
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: Next Major Forum Tourney   Next Major Forum Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 02:20

Sharigan-jutsu wrote:
Hey ppl, can i enter the tournament, when it starts?

Cps.

Sure, it will be a while before it starts though. Right now, everyone is discussing ideas for the tourney so post a few of your own if you would like Wink
Back to top Go down
Biceuri®
Biceuri®

PostSubject: Re: Next Major Forum Tourney   Next Major Forum Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 02:29

I think, that would be nice to do a championship, just like soccer, one win=3points, one lose=1point, two rounds against every brute, than we need to set a limit of users, a limit of lvl's......etc
What do you think.

Cps.
Back to top Go down
suxess
suxess

PostSubject: Re: Next Major Forum Tourney   Next Major Forum Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 06:02

Sharigan-jutsu wrote:
I think, that would be nice to do a championship, just like soccer, one win=3points, one lose=1point, two rounds against every brute, than we need to set a limit of users, a limit of lvl's......etc
What do you think.

Cps.
that's actually not a bad idea about the points :)
Back to top Go down
http://lrugermorff.mybrute.com/cellule
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: Next Major Forum Tourney   Next Major Forum Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 07:15

On my main brutes, I don't pick the easiest brute to fight, so I have much less wins than I could have.

For example:

http://stsin-vi.mybrute.com/fight/746238574 ;p
http://stsin-vi.mybrute.com/fight/746237088

Sharigan-jutsu wrote:
What do you think.

Cps.

I really like that idea too.

Like a regular season, and from that see who qualifies in a final tourney?

Though that's a lot of fights at the start. Probably best to be limited to one entry per person for the first run.
Back to top Go down
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Next Major Forum Tourney   Next Major Forum Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 08:32

yeah,, good idea to do a league.. but i really like about team tourney single battle..
Back to top Go down
dicklips7
dicklips7

PostSubject: Re: Next Major Forum Tourney   Next Major Forum Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 12:14

im not a fan of any restrictions at all because these are for fun to find out the absolute best brute at a level or certain levels. what fun is it to take away potential great competitors, i welcome a very hard challenge, i guess others want easy wins...

i say break it down into group play where you'll have like 8 groups of 5(40 brutes overall), each brute will fight every other brute in their division(either once or best of, doesnt matter much to me) and then the 2 best brutes from each group will move on to form a 16 brute bracket. from there it can go to single or double elimination or whatever. and obviously this can be decreased or expanded(16 groups of 5 aka 80 brutes and so on). there are a couple of options so if you wanna get it going like that just start a poll for each of the questions until the majority is happy with it. also, this could be a poll but imo its best to run these tournaments at single levels to crown a champion for that level as opposed to multiple levels. multiple levels and multiple seeds on a game as random as mybrute just makes it even more random, i prefer removing as much luck or randomness as possible so i know that i deserved to get my ass kicked or vice versa.
Back to top Go down
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Next Major Forum Tourney   Next Major Forum Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 12:55

for my opinion,, win or lose not the points.. just for fun because we have limited 3 fights a day only.. that why i always post my fights.. because i like to see the fights.. not just register and forget it.. Wink
Back to top Go down
CaptainNintendo
CaptainNintendo

PostSubject: Re: Next Major Forum Tourney   Next Major Forum Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 15:57

I'd vote to have this be a level 150 tournament.

I think the level 120 tournament was fun, and it would be nice to knock the level up a few notches.

Just my opinion though.
Back to top Go down
amd_h4x0r
amd_h4x0r

PostSubject: Re: Next Major Forum Tourney   Next Major Forum Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 16:07

I vote for Level 70.
Back to top Go down
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Next Major Forum Tourney   Next Major Forum Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 17:23

my opinion is multi-level.. like the original way of this game,, all about luck.. so when we do a multi-level,, it depend to luck.. because we can't search a good brute at all level,, right?!
Back to top Go down
suxess
suxess

PostSubject: Re: Next Major Forum Tourney   Next Major Forum Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 17:25

Captain wrote:
my opinion is multi-level.. like the original way of this game,, all about luck.. so when we do a multi-level,, it depend to luck.. because we can't search a good brute at all level,, right?!
indeed i agree with captain's idea ;]
Back to top Go down
http://lrugermorff.mybrute.com/cellule
Biceuri®
Biceuri®

PostSubject: Re: Next Major Forum Tourney   Next Major Forum Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 17:32

yes multilvl, lvl up your brute Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
CaptainNintendo
CaptainNintendo

PostSubject: Re: Next Major Forum Tourney   Next Major Forum Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 17:36

suxess wrote:
Captain wrote:
indeed i agree with captain's idea ;]

Sure... But we just had a multi-level tournament. :|
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Major Forum Tourney   Next Major Forum Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next Major Forum Tourney
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next