My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Brutal Error

Go down 
+138
kr0n0s
davidloko210
fulzio
kaspar4o0o
Teapot
Troponin
jcelite
la callosidad
keva
Radu
Rico
sevid
Psycausis
OviTron
AndreiTM
steele11
ellindor
F.B.I
arnassa
Rouchien
Troll_Lady
Balloonball
maxuris
Spartan
Setanta
Roland Dnalor
asian_girl
Aylove
fake
tia-gf
nga-24
KrazyCivic_91
FacebreakXXX
Sioc
AlnicZ27
NixxxoN
George Cockroach
pimpiliosious
PlazmaGun
CypriaN
Teethymo
Ajdija
rima-mano
Sjakie-48
bamb@m
Nasic
aoxomoxoa
ferryfey
bboy_kurei
cbarron
YaniS
NapoliBanana
Jay12345678
wooloomooloo
SlapSlap
ren
nullnor
Meksius
LambO™
flammatron1996
niall0s
ikari
Reminisce
Zappto
sam-ps
invertioN
Eumigen
xteenager
Kharnivor
killabee
Tze
4i4mitko
A Dip O Sitas
dfhdfgh2324-Micha
Rippraff
palerider
ALPHWON
GroundhogRDG
Gavy™
Pege
joshblond
FlamingToaster
Luminous
sMooK
kenichiro
Vic-Tim
GOML
jerome*sy
mpadosouza
blitzdmon
xGREEDx
atnix
Stsin
Yaboirobby
unyano
vollaufdienuesse
harpyieklein
sinib
REJT
HongKongFui
TomJay
underestimated09
moyjoy123
Captain
ibps
Mikesin
mystorage
dicklips7
Death Str1ke
Pyranthos
Kisuke
Bad Jane
CmIsUa
h0ttest
Ultra SSJ Vegeta
Vox Dei
suxess
rayS
Jill Sandwich
m1kcal
Negative Zephyr
S4nt0S
silverx123
CaptainNintendo
gooberbm
redneck-giant99
Neutrino
Cowdude179
mantis33
milliontears
urallus
erine
StileQ34
Subman(R)
10b
Maccaz
BobTheBear
142 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

Brutal Error - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 17:05

I deleted some posts that not on topic or just garbage. Nobody likes BE.
Back to top Go down
http://submans.shutterfly.com/
Tze
Tze

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 18:28

Subman(R) wrote:
Nobody likes BE.

No one likes BE, but in fact there is Technical Maintenance going on, not Brutal Error. So they are probably fixing that login/daily figths -problem. I just hope that it doesn't take too many days!
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 04:33

arrrrgggg!!!! they stole another tournament from me while they were fixing that error!!! Evil or Very Mad

nvm, nothing works other than login still, so we have to wait a bit longer...

Update: there are fixing the tournament as we speak, so I did get lucky and they did not dismiss it as it appeared they did... yes, no fights for now, and I have given them a reprieve from trying to run combats until everything looks okay again Cool

Last edited by bamb@m on Tue 26 Jan 2010, 05:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 04:48

You can now log in into your cellule. And the clan forum is working too.
But still can't fight other brute . Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sjakie-48

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 06:43

The strange thing is that after last weekend drop down of the brute site the bot's I use don't produce any XP anymore.
They do there fights, but after going to the next level I don't get XP of the maste brute.

Any got a clue?
Back to top Go down
http://sjakie-48.mybrute.com
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 06:50

if you are saying you are running combats/creation on bc right now, have you tried doing anything manually? fights are still unavailable. only pupil creation (no fights), clan forums, tournament registry and the current tournament are available at the moment. notice how they even disabled the weapons/pets display in your brutes' cells just to have some working memory so the tournament can run? that is why I am not running my combats in an attempt to get xp if they get fights fixed later, so I don't contribute to the overload of their system while it's in such a fragile state...

*yes, even logging in many pupils could contribute to another error right now, as you may have noticed with the way the last error was progressive from just fights being unavailable to even logging in being broken*
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 07:39

aw till now mybrute down, no fights Sad
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 11:29

MyBrute manteinance crew are dumb.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 11:38

Quote :

lol, look at their staff and the number of projects they have. They probably have a ton of other priorities with their non free projects...
Anyway, tournament is now running and automatic fights are being done. My guess is that manual fights will be fixed by the next TM this night.

EDIT: and from MT's site, the robot Dalek is responsible for technical support:
MT wrote:

Programmé pour tuer (à l'origine), il n'a finalement montré aucun talent dans son domaine et doit se contenter d'amuser la galerie en dansant et en essayant de ramasser des trucs. Du coup, Dalek est maintenant responsable du support technique sur tous nos sites.

Toujours dans un soucis de réactivité et de suivi de nos jeux, une version de 15 mètres de haut est en cours de construction. Ce nouveau Dalek, baptisé "Robosapik!", sera conçu pour aller directement à la rencontre des utilisateurs mécontents.
Translating the last part with google translate gives something like:
MT by Google wrote:

a version of 15 meters high is under construction. The new Dalek, called "Robosapik!", Will be designed to go directly to the meeting of disgruntled users.
... so players that are upset by BE and complain about MT should watch their back !!! ;-)
Back to top Go down
Setanta

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 12:55

Could it not be, that the hundreds of thousands of "pupils", that are genereated by bots, soak up the webspace and cause problems, running the game?

"My Brute" is a really funny flashgame, but imho it startet from the beginning with a real mistake: The generation of XP with pupils. It is a direct invention for abuse.

For powergamers it may be real fun, to use a tool that creates millions of xp, but for a lot of players who just play the game it's a real annoyance.

Thinking of the percentage of Brutes, that are just played by their creators, using the three fight per day, i imagine, that it will only be a fractional part of all the Brutes that are genereated and run automatically.

I don't blame MT's staff. Maybe for the fact, that MB is not simply a game, that can just be played.

Can you understand my thougts, or are they just ridiculous for you? Thinking of the fact, that a lot of, well, let's call them projects, are started and operated by users of this forum?

Best wishes,
Setanta
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 13:04

Sioc wrote:
Quote :

lol, look at their staff and the number of projects they have. They probably have a ton of other priorities with their non free projects...

Anyway, tournament is now running and automatic fights are being done. My guess is that manual fights will be fixed by the next TM this night.

as far as I can tell there are no arena fights, automatic or manually run atm.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 13:19

Quote :

as far as I can tell there are no arena fights, automatic or manually run
If you had registered your brute before BE it would be doing tournament fights today. Mine are doing.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 13:20

like my dimo
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 13:53

Sioc wrote:
Quote :

as far as I can tell there are no arena fights, automatic or manually run
If you had registered your brute before BE it would be doing tournament fights today. Mine are doing.

sorry, when I read "automatic fights" I think fights run on BC. probably would have been a good time to register for the tourney as it didn't start until 7h today, too many didn't get the opportunity to register due to BE so alot fewer brutes in the tournament.
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 14:39

YuP.. A lot of brutes didn't catch up for the registration. today's tourney will give opportunity to other brutes Wink
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 14:46

i lost from illuma 14 h, i expected a win tho Sad
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 19:45

interesting, seems even though new pupils are not having their fights run I've suddenly experienced an increase in the amount of newly created pupils which give xp. don't know if that has anything to do with MT efforts or my if my isp just renewed the ip pool.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 19:46

i saw that too, aylove ip pool was almost deplet, then suddenly ALL of pupils give exp
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 19:48

yep, I had the same thing, was getting maybe one or two pupils giving xp out of every 7-10 the last few days, now it's the opposite, and it seems to have occurred within the last couple of hours.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 19:59

will this stay when fights get fixed?
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 03:30

I still make too many useless pupils, so perhaps they all conveniently got an updated IP pool from their ISPs, or they decided to switch. Razz
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 05:57

well, still no fix on the arena fights, and considering MT's track record with previous issues I wouldn't expect much of an effort. next it will be "an error has been encountered" on pupil creation which will remain unresolved. could be the MT team is just riding this out until there's nothing left functional, a kind of exercise in entropy, and will then proceed with the much-feared total reset of the game.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 08:17

Quote :

I wouldn't expect much of an effort
... maybe they're just not aware there's still a problem :-)
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 08:24

Sioc wrote:
Quote :

I wouldn't expect much of an effort
... maybe they're just not aware there's still a problem :-)

almost impossible to believe they are not aware of it
Back to top Go down
10b

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 16:59

"Mybrute on Facebook!Become a fan"
What the f_ck!!!!!Have Motion Twin completely lost it!? Shocked
They aren't able to get this game working again, it's BE or MT all over, but they thought posting that would be more important.
Idiots! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brutal Error
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next