My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

It is possible?

Go down 
+10
Stsin
LavyRau
harpyieklein
rayS
BobTheBear
OmgWhatABrute
HongKongFui
Cowdude179
suxess
george_the_crudge
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
george_the_crudge

It is possible? Empty
PostSubject: It is possible?   It is possible? Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 20:20

it is possible to clone a brute?i think the answear is yes but...how can you clone a brute?
Back to top Go down
suxess
suxess

It is possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is possible?   It is possible? Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 20:23

you can't, you just have to have BiG luck mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://lrugermorff.mybrute.com/cellule
Cowdude179
Cowdude179

It is possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is possible?   It is possible? Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 20:31

Yeah having the identical stats, abilities and weapons are HIGHLY unlikely..
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffdfdffff.mybrute.com
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

It is possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is possible?   It is possible? Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 21:16

im sure there is a way... any program like cheat engine, or tamper data or something like that...
but if anybody finds out, the game is over... everybody would have a brute like illmove14...
Back to top Go down
OmgWhatABrute
OmgWhatABrute

It is possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is possible?   It is possible? Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 21:41

bitchy bastard wrote:
im sure there is a way... any program like cheat engine, or tamper data or something like that...
but if anybody finds out, the game is over... everybody would have a brute like illmove14...
Off topic: No offence, but illmove14 is vastly overrated,,, Agility itself is not the key to success, and I can't understand why everyone thinks agility is the greatest thing ever existed in mybrute. The only reason i would like to have a clone of illmove is so i could sell him to someone who thinks agility is the only thing that matters in the game...
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

It is possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is possible?   It is possible? Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 22:32

Agility is ONE key to success.

illmove14 can be beaten by diddy351 who is one of the OTHER keys to success .... mega-strength + speed + implacable ....

I've yet to see a perfect balanced brute.

Closest two so far are omnislash33 (the ultra-padawan ... lol) and Vortex Maria.
Back to top Go down
rayS
rayS

It is possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is possible?   It is possible? Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 22:50

BobTheBear wrote:
Agility is ONE key to success.

illmove14 can be beaten by diddy351 who is one of the OTHER keys to success .... mega-strength + speed + implacable ....

I've yet to see a perfect balanced brute.

Closest two so far are omnislash33 (the ultra-padawan ... lol) and Vortex Maria.

i have to a nice brute xgoodbye23
chec him at lvl 67 - 21 skils and lvl 170 - 23 skils
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

It is possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is possible?   It is possible? Icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 23:34

OmgWhatABrute wrote:
bitchy bastard wrote:
Off topic: No offence, but illmove14 is vastly overrated,,, Agility itself is not the key to success, and I can't understand why everyone thinks agility is the greatest thing ever existed in mybrute. The only reason i would like to have a clone of illmove is so i could sell him to someone who thinks agility is the only thing that matters in the game...

then please show me a brute that beats illmove in most of the seeds from lvl 150 up that itself isnt an agility- monster...

edit: of course there are other abilitys and mixes of skill that can compete, but to stand a brute like illmove14 or profiles4n you have to have BIG luck...
Back to top Go down
OmgWhatABrute
OmgWhatABrute

It is possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is possible?   It is possible? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 06:53

bitchy bastard wrote:
OmgWhatABrute wrote:
bitchy bastard wrote:

then please show me a brute that beats illmove in most of the seeds from lvl 150 up that itself isnt an agility- monster...

edit: of course there are other abilitys and mixes of skill that can compete, but to stand a brute like illmove14 or profiles4n you have to have BIG luck...

https://mybrute.forumotion.com/marketplace-f4/selling-great-brute-with-all-but-6-skills-at-level-150-t4207.htm

Please read this topic and feel free to check the seeds/fights if you want. This is vs. an immortal brute. ( well, everyone thinks immortal sucks at higher levels and agility is the only thing that matters, so illmove should with ease.. Or?? )
Back to top Go down
harpyieklein

It is possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is possible?   It is possible? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 08:03

i wouldn't shout that out that loud Wink

if you simulate @lvl 200 which should be done these days, we get following results:

http://oontack.fr/brutes/combats/index.php?brute_1=865Cookies&langue_1=mybrute&langue_2=mybrute&brute_2=illmove14&niveau_1=200&niveau_2=200&seed=1

http://oontack.fr/brutes/combats/index.php?brute_1=865Cookies&langue_1=mybrute&langue_2=mybrute&brute_2=illmove14&niveau_1=200&niveau_2=200&seed=2

http://oontack.fr/brutes/combats/index.php?brute_1=865Cookies&langue_1=mybrute&langue_2=mybrute&brute_2=illmove14&niveau_1=200&niveau_2=200&seed=3

http://oontack.fr/brutes/combats/index.php?brute_1=865Cookies&langue_1=mybrute&langue_2=mybrute&brute_2=illmove14&niveau_1=200&niveau_2=200&seed=4

http://oontack.fr/brutes/combats/index.php?brute_1=865Cookies&langue_1=mybrute&langue_2=mybrute&brute_2=illmove14&niveau_1=200&niveau_2=200&seed=5

that immortal wins only one single fight (if you simulate it up to seed 10, illmove wins 8:2)

in relation immortals get worse the higher you level...

illmove for sure isn't overrated, he's only lacking more pets for the wall of pets. AND bob is right, implacables with high strength and many pets (like diddy) can compete very well. and as time flows, there are more & more implacables around, to make mybrute life harder & harder for an agility brute. but i would chose hyper-agilities anytime, cause in my opinion the combination hypnosis & dodging is real mybrute-art, the smoothest & most elegant way to win Wink

to find a clone on purpose? no way...

Last edited by harpyieklein on Sun 13 Sep 2009, 08:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LavyRau
Banned
Banned
LavyRau

It is possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is possible?   It is possible? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 08:14

you can clon a brute to look like a brute
and if `u want to have the stats, skills, life and weapons like someone you need to be a luckly brute Razz
Back to top Go down
OmgWhatABrute
OmgWhatABrute

It is possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is possible?   It is possible? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 08:39

harpyieklein wrote:
i wouldn't shout that out that loud Wink

if you simulate @lvl 200 which should be done these days, we get following results:

that immortal wins only one single fight (if you simulate it up to seed 10, illmove wins 8:2)

in relation immortals get worse the higher you level...

illmove for sure isn't overrated, he's only lacking more pets for the wall of pets. AND bob is right, implacables with high strength and many pets (like diddy) can compete very well. and as time flows, there are more & more implacables around, to make mybrute life harder & harder for an agility brute. but i would chose hyper-agilities anytime, cause in my opinion the combination hypnosis & dodging is real mybrute-art, the smoothest & most elegant way to win Wink

to find a clone on purpose? no way...

illmove is lacking skills/talents ( I know level 50 brutes who got more skills than illmove at level 200 ). I don't know what to do to change your mind. If a level 150 immortal brute can kill illmove ( eventho illmove is better at level 200 ) illmove sure is overrated or immortal is underrated... I could keep simulation fights with lots of brute who tears agilty monsters apart, but i doubt that would change your mind. Your too much of a fan of agiliy Razz
Back to top Go down
harpyieklein

It is possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is possible?   It is possible? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 08:47

OmgWhatABrute wrote:

illmove is lacking skills/talents ( I know level 50 brutes who got more skills than illmove at level 200 ).

i know hundreds, that's nothing special Wink the other way round i could also find tons of agility brutes, smashing immortals...

but first of all, i didn't like your offending style in your selling thread...
Back to top Go down
OmgWhatABrute
OmgWhatABrute

It is possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is possible?   It is possible? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 08:56

harpyieklein wrote:
OmgWhatABrute wrote:

illmove is lacking skills/talents ( I know level 50 brutes who got more skills than illmove at level 200 ).

i know hundreds, that's nothing special Wink the other way round i could also find tons of agility brutes, smashing immortals...

but first of all, i didn't like your offending style in your selling thread...

I apologize. The purpose was not to offend, I was just so tired of all the people who instantly rejects immortal brutes just because of one skill:( I can remove that if you want

Edit: Why did you bump my old thread harpy? That tread was like one moth old, and i even said i could remove the simulated figths..

Last edited by OmgWhatABrute on Sun 13 Sep 2009, 09:09; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
harpyieklein

It is possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is possible?   It is possible? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 09:04

no need to, now that i know your intention Wink

once upon a certain level every (implacable)brute can beat every other brute, that's not the point. the main thing is having fun in watching the fights, and in my opinion there's nothing more esthetic in mybruteworld than having 2 bears & 6 dogs (most effective too) @your side and fighting dodging style. therefore for me the perfect brute would be illmove with 2 more dogs & survival, from this point of view illmove is not overrated, he's just not perfect Wink
Back to top Go down
OmgWhatABrute
OmgWhatABrute

It is possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is possible?   It is possible? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 09:19

harpyieklein wrote:
no need to, now that i know your intention Wink

once upon a certain level every (implacable)brute can beat every other brute, that's not the point. the main thing is having fun in watching the fights, and in my opinion there's nothing more esthetic in mybruteworld than having 2 bears & 6 dogs (most effective too) @your side and fighting dodging style. therefore for me the perfect brute would be illmove with 2 more dogs & survival, from this point of view illmove is not overrated, he's just not perfect Wink
Well said, and I agree
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

It is possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is possible?   It is possible? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 09:22

no question that even a brute like illmove14 loses fights...

but there is an easy way to change minds of the ppl who think high agility+untouchable with enough (not much, just the right like illmove) skills is the best way to compete at mybrute:

show us a brute that wins MOST of the seeds against illmove14... not a single one! of course, even my bitchy bastard wins one fight of five... but that immortal brute you defined as a evidence is an evidence for me: I simulated 5 fights at level 150 and illmove did it 4-1...

what about vortex-maria? many skills, perfect balanced brute which would make me happy to have... but in the arena my simulation at level 150 ended 4-1 for illmove...
Back to top Go down
OmgWhatABrute
OmgWhatABrute

It is possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is possible?   It is possible? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 09:39

I don't think you get it bitchy bastard. We have sorted this out, and I'am not going to try to convince you.
I think illmove14 is a nice brute and it's fun to look at hes fights. King

Lets get back to topic, lol!
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

It is possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is possible?   It is possible? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 09:44

Using seeds 1 to 5, at lv150 ..... diddy351 4 - 1 illmove14

The one round illmove won, he had pretty much the perfect start. Used hypnosis really early, then got me with a hammer fall, then a fierce flail.

Most of the other seeds, he didn't get close. Seed 3 diddy even spent half the round waving his stupidity club about and hitting nothing .... and he STILL won!

Just the number of hits diddy gets (high speeds + mostly good weapons) with the power her has + implacable is capable of beating the hyper-agiles ....

I'd guess omnislash33 is the same, only better as he has high agility AND untouchable as well. (Still not entered a tourney yet though! lol).

To a lesser extent bobthebear086 is like this as well. Good strength (but not mega) + implacable but still with high agility (but no untouchable) to allow for a decent amount of dodging.

Crator273 is another mega-strength one that can live with the untouchable .... and also Stsin VI (although the crazy high levels helps in this case!)
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

It is possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is possible?   It is possible? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 09:58

OmgWhatABrute wrote:
I don't think you get it bitchy bastard. We have sorted this out, and I'am not going to try to convince you.
I think illmove14 is a nice brute and it's fun to look at hes fights. King

Lets get back to topic, lol!

sorry for saying whats my opinion...
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

It is possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is possible?   It is possible? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 10:08

bitchy bastard wrote:
show us a brute that wins MOST of the seeds against illmove14... not a single one! of course

Ahem ....

BobTheBear wrote:
Using seeds 1 to 5, at lv150 ..... diddy351 4 - 1 illmove14

geek

Although, harpy always said that illmove puts his stupid head (dummkopf?) on every time he fights diddy ..... Wink
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

It is possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is possible?   It is possible? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 10:21

ah, ok... I tested it myself with random seeds and diddy seems to win more, but not that clear...

makes me happy to see that... i couldnt find a brute that does it... i have one that wins til lvl 100 but then it turns..

ok, I was wrong.. but I want to clear out that I didnt want to argue with anybody... it got a strange taste here in that thread just because I was telling my opinion... however...
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

It is possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is possible?   It is possible? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 10:25

Wink

diddy is never going to win 5-0 over him all the time ... illmove is too good for that.

For me, I think the two are fairly evenly matched.

But I would expect omnislash33 to come out ahead of both of them .... especially at level 200. Although I've never tested the theory ....
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

It is possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is possible?   It is possible? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 10:53

Stsin VI's stats are like those many levels lower than her. Now if she happens level after 500 and finally get her Bolt of Lightening. Then she'll truly be a good stat Strength - Quickness brute. I personally think they have a real advantage in the really high levels, with implacable. But not going to happen.

Knowing her weak stats I still leveled her. My early favorite brute. I really didn't like how she was helpless with the hyper agilities, so I decided to push her to get implacable. I'm happy that I did. I don't really care if my brutes loses most fights, just that they are not completely helpless against a certain type. Always having a chance to win.

Stsin559 has good agility, while Stsin VI has good strength. Both with implacable. But it's really noticeable how they are weak/strong against certain brutes. Like rock/paper/scissors.

THEBrutux I don't believe is weak at all. Filling those missing skills would make him much stronger, but as it is now, with his wall of pets, hypnosis, and hyper agility is really annoying. When one attack decides the battles, he's often got the advantage. Just like Diddy.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke
Kisuke

It is possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is possible?   It is possible? Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 11:07

are we having a debate here? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It is possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is possible?   It is possible? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It is possible?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: My Brute :: General Discussion-
Jump to: