My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

BC pupil trainer problem

Go down 
+2
HongKongFui
mpadosouza
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mpadosouza

BC pupil trainer problem Empty
PostSubject: BC pupil trainer problem   BC pupil trainer problem Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 12:18

Hello there :)

Well my BC works fine except of this function. When I press combats I get this thing happened (i've put a screenshot).
BC pupil trainer problem Bc (in this screen I first pressed to check the database of my pupils).

So when I press Combats the loading bar goes until when you see and then nothing..
I extracted a brand new bc and it's update too and I put the data folder from my previous bc but nothing changed...

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Note: I have TeamViewer

Last edited by mpadosouza on Sun 27 Sep 2009, 13:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: BC pupil trainer problem   BC pupil trainer problem Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 12:23

you have to configure your opponents.txt..means you have to put 6 0-level brutes in it and 3 1-level brutes, 3 2-level brutes and so on...
Back to top Go down
mpadosouza

PostSubject: Re: BC pupil trainer problem   BC pupil trainer problem Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 13:50

bitchy bastard wrote:
you have to configure your opponents.txt..means you have to put 6 0-level brutes in it and 3 1-level brutes, 3 2-level brutes and so on...

I've already did that. The pupil creator works fine, it creates pupils and takes them to level 3. I only have problem with the pupil trainer (Combats).

Note: I have TeamViewer
Back to top Go down
Maccaz
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Maccaz

PostSubject: Re: BC pupil trainer problem   BC pupil trainer problem Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 14:52

You need to wait 24 hours to do combats again since it was last done, BC works on its on time system.
Back to top Go down
mpadosouza

PostSubject: Re: BC pupil trainer problem   BC pupil trainer problem Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009, 17:29

Yes someone told me about this but it doesn't make sense. I have pupils created 5 days ago and never leveled them up. Shouldn't BC try to train all pupils in this case? Why to wait 24hours?

Also gaviel told me that If I change the date of my pc then it will do the battles, is this true?
Back to top Go down
tackebong

PostSubject: Re: BC pupil trainer problem   BC pupil trainer problem Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 03:55

1. ur opponents.txt has some trouble
2. all fights are done
3. u are not running bc at the right time. try some other times. :)
good luck!
Back to top Go down
Maccaz
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Maccaz

PostSubject: Re: BC pupil trainer problem   BC pupil trainer problem Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 04:04

Also don't run during TM Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mpadosouza

PostSubject: Re: BC pupil trainer problem   BC pupil trainer problem Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 13:24

Then it's 3. but what is the right time? And why I can't run it now since my pupil created 5 days ago and bc never did any battle with it....
Back to top Go down
redneck-giant99
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
redneck-giant99

PostSubject: Re: BC pupil trainer problem   BC pupil trainer problem Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 13:27

mpadosouza wrote:
Yes someone told me about this but it doesn't make sense. I have pupils created 5 days ago and never leveled them up. Shouldn't BC try to train all pupils in this case? Why to wait 24hours?

Also gaviel told me that If I change the date of my pc then it will do the battles, is this true?

i think that if you didnt level them for three days then they have already been deleted from the system.
Thye might still show in your BC folder, but not on mybrute.

Next time dont wait 5 days
Back to top Go down
mpadosouza

PostSubject: Re: BC pupil trainer problem   BC pupil trainer problem Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 15:03

redneck-giant99 wrote:
mpadosouza wrote:

i think that if you didnt level them for three days then they have already been deleted from the system.

They're not deleted since they're passworded.
Back to top Go down
niall0s

PostSubject: Re: BC pupil trainer problem   BC pupil trainer problem Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 17:54

export the list of pupils from BC and test a random set of them to see if they actually exist
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: BC pupil trainer problem   BC pupil trainer problem Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 18:46

niall0s wrote:
export the list of pupils from BC and test a random set of them to see if they actually exist

thats what I would try too... and besides of that why dont you train your pupils every day? theres no time to lose :)
Back to top Go down
mpadosouza

PostSubject: Re: BC pupil trainer problem   BC pupil trainer problem Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 19:11

I did tested and the pupils exist.

bitchy bastard wrote:
niall0s wrote:

thats what I would try too... and besides of that why dont you train your pupils every day? theres no time to lose :)

Because I can't train them since I have this problem! lol... :S
Back to top Go down
redneck-giant99
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
redneck-giant99

PostSubject: Re: BC pupil trainer problem   BC pupil trainer problem Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 19:20

mpadosouza wrote:
redneck-giant99 wrote:
mpadosouza wrote:

They're not deleted since they're passworded.

how did you PW them?
BC does not PW them for you.
Back to top Go down
redneck-giant99
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
redneck-giant99

PostSubject: Re: BC pupil trainer problem   BC pupil trainer problem Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 21:14

never seen a PW come out of BC

and I have over 30k in my data folder
Back to top Go down
niall0s

PostSubject: Re: BC pupil trainer problem   BC pupil trainer problem Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 21:26

Well you can provide a password for your pupils within brutal combo (Mot de passe), it will not auto create one if this is where the confusion lies?

Back on topic Wink
1) Try updating your JRE to the latest version
2) Make sure you have a list of level 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 etc. brutes in opponents.txt (6 of each just to be sure)
Back to top Go down
mpadosouza

PostSubject: Re: BC pupil trainer problem   BC pupil trainer problem Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 22:25

niall0s wrote:

2) Make sure you have a list of level 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 etc. brutes in opponents.txt (6 of each just to be sure)

In my opponents.txt all I have is six 0-level brutes. If I put as you said bigger levels won't it cause the level-1 pupils to fight with bigger brutes and loose?
Back to top Go down
mpadosouza

PostSubject: Re: BC pupil trainer problem   BC pupil trainer problem Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 22:27

wow I run it now and I got this message
Quote :
INFO cwyqgomk / rzec5
WARN Pas assez d'adversaires au niveau 0
INFO sjuryaww / rzec5
INFO cwyqgomk / rzec4
INFO cwyqgomk / rzec1
INFO cwyqgomk / rzec2
INFO sjuryaww / rzec4
INFO cwyqgomk / rzec6
INFO sjuryaww / rzec1
INFO cwyqgomk / rzec3
INFO sjuryaww / rzec2
INFO sjuryaww / rzec6
INFO sjuryaww / rzec3

and then it stuck there with the loading bar being 98% full. What does this mean? I certainly have more pupils created than this....
I believe it has to do with the local time?
Back to top Go down
niall0s

PostSubject: Re: BC pupil trainer problem   BC pupil trainer problem Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 08:57

you have to have level 0,1,2,3,4,5.... etc opponents, the more the better

it will always fight the lowest level possible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BC pupil trainer problem   BC pupil trainer problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BC pupil trainer problem
Page 1 of 1