My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Name Combination??

Go down 
+5
abiera468
GOML
Maccaz
Neutrino
Gavy™
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Gavy™
Gavy™

Name Combination?? Empty
PostSubject: Name Combination??   Name Combination?? Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 07:34

is there a trick in finding a strong brute?
like names combination?
just wonderin 🎅
Back to top Go down
Neutrino
Neutrino

Name Combination?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Combination??   Name Combination?? Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 07:35

It doesn't work like that. Its all random.
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

Name Combination?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Combination??   Name Combination?? Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 07:37

yah.. maybe it's all about luck.. but how does duplicates of ID happened?? it's quite taking me sometime to find m,y dream brute
Back to top Go down
Neutrino
Neutrino

Name Combination?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Combination??   Name Combination?? Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 07:42

ID\'s only have 6 digits I think. So there are only 999 999 unique ID\'s. With that amount of ID\'s its fairly common to come across an ID that has already been used.

I did come across a certain name that is interesting. You can\'t make a brute with this name. It says "Your brute name must contain 3 to 32 characters" Even though the name I used was 8 letters. The name was "Datalist", I assume the reason is Datalist is a file name or something used in the game mybrute, so its name can't be used.

EDIT: Why do I keep getting "/" right before I used ". This happens when I edit my post I think

Last edited by Neutrino on Tue 29 Sep 2009, 07:46; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

Name Combination?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Combination??   Name Combination?? Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 07:44

oh . i see... well i hope there's a program for duplicating ID.. haha
Back to top Go down
Neutrino
Neutrino

Name Combination?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Combination??   Name Combination?? Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 07:46

Yeah same. But if that was the case I think all brutes will be vortex maria clones lol
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

Name Combination?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Combination??   Name Combination?? Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 07:48

haha.. i think so... thats a perfect brute for me... she only misses 2 skills... immortal and bolt... thats a pretty damn skills... just like he pick all the skills..
Back to top Go down
Maccaz
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Maccaz

Name Combination?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Combination??   Name Combination?? Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 07:49

Neutrino wrote:
ID\'s only have 6 digits I think. So there are only 999 999 unique ID\'s. With that amount of ID\'s its fairly common to come across an ID that has already been used.

I did come across a certain name that is interesting. You can\'t make a brute with this name. It says "Your brute name must contain 3 to 32 characters" Even though the name I used was 8 letters. The name was "Datalist", I assume the reason is Datalist is a file name or something used in the game mybrute, so its name can't be used.

EDIT: Why do I keep getting "/" right before I used ". This happens when I edit my post I think

Datalist

Data List
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

Name Combination?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Combination??   Name Combination?? Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 09:41

I recently made a brute which eventually gets all but three abilities (think it's the second or third one I've done out of at least a thousand). I'm on a different computer right now and don't remember the name (very recent creation), so I'm not sure exactly when it happens. I have another brute which misses six abilities, though gets all but one by level 224 http://falebaehre.mybrute.com/cellule
Back to top Go down
abiera468
abiera468

Name Combination?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Combination??   Name Combination?? Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 11:30

wow, nice find, all i do are random names and take down the good ones, or maybe get a dictionary and put agility in other languages ^^
Back to top Go down
http://abiera579.dragonadopters.com/
Negative Zephyr
Negative Zephyr

Name Combination?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Combination??   Name Combination?? Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 11:36

Neutrino wrote:
ID's only have 6 digits I think. So there are only 999 999 unique ID's. With that amount of ID's its fairly common to come across an ID that has already been used.

Agh, Are you sure?? It is only 999 999???
If so, agh damn....... because it is so small of all possibilities...

There is 26 Weapons, 28 Skills, 3 pets (but 5 because 3 dogs, bear and wolf) on every level up possibilities....
I think The brute's ID digit will be more than 20....

Btw, How to preview the brute's ID.......
other than using that dead link (brutetools)???

EDIT:
IT IS PROVED...
6 DIGITS ONLY... TOO SMALL T_T
Back to top Go down
Neutrino
Neutrino

Name Combination?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Combination??   Name Combination?? Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 11:53

Incase anyone is curious.
You can view it two ways. One by using one of those external links that do it for you. Or you can view the source code of ur cellule page.
Press Find, and search for amp. You should find something like this:
angzy5%3A_namey10%3ACallisticay5%3A_scplny3%3A_idi272951y4%3A_lvli123g&k=62c4efd4");

And your ID is the 272951
Back to top Go down
Negative Zephyr
Negative Zephyr

Name Combination?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Combination??   Name Combination?? Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 12:00

If it is 6 digits, Now that I know Why i can't get a good brute..
Most of All possibilities has been taken....
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

Name Combination?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Combination??   Name Combination?? Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 12:12

yup.. 6 digits is so small.. i've been sitting in front of my computer for almost 2weeks... typing random names.. but still i can find a good brute..
Back to top Go down
Neutrino
Neutrino

Name Combination?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Combination??   Name Combination?? Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 12:23

I think there are still lots of good brutes you can get. It most likely won't be unique. But it might seem unique as people don't pay attention to their pupils that were created with a bot.

It takes a lot of time to find ur dream brute >.<
What I did was watch a TV show on my pc while looking for a brute. Made the search not as boring. Though I eventually ran out of unique names lol. Ended up using numbers at the end.
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

Name Combination?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Combination??   Name Combination?? Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 12:48

little wonder I wasn't able to remember the name.... http://vvuyhskiq.mybrute.com/cellule
anyway, she gets all her abilities at level 840, strength stat is definitely a weak point for that level.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke
Kisuke

Name Combination?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Combination??   Name Combination?? Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 12:52

lol like you will reach that level Razz
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

Name Combination?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Combination??   Name Combination?? Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 12:54

gaviel wrote:
haha.. i think so... thats a perfect brute for me... she only misses 2 skills... immortal and bolt... thats a pretty damn skills... just like he pick all the skills..

Don't wish to hard for immortal. Look what happens to this brute from 149 to 150 in level.

http://lucracies.mybrute.com/cellule/
Back to top Go down
http://submans.shutterfly.com/
Kisuke
Kisuke

Name Combination?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Combination??   Name Combination?? Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 13:00

bolt, hercul, and feline agi are not really important IMO
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

Name Combination?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Combination??   Name Combination?? Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 13:43

Subman(R) wrote:
gaviel wrote:

Don't wish to hard for immortal. Look what happens to this brute from 149 to 150 in level.

you dont get what i mean... vortex misses only the 2 skills.. the bolt and the immortal which is not so very important...
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

Name Combination?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Combination??   Name Combination?? Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 13:51

I wouldnt clone vortex-maria... there are a couple of brutes that are stronger than him...

you cannot only count the skills and say this is perfect...
Back to top Go down
Maccaz
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Maccaz

Name Combination?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Combination??   Name Combination?? Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 13:51

Subman(R) wrote:
gaviel wrote:

can't be that bad, it's hp becomes 1337 Razz jk
Back to top Go down
Maccaz
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Maccaz

Name Combination?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Combination??   Name Combination?? Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 14:23

I think you can not make a brute started with the combination "data" probably because the data of the server is stored on data.mybrute.com Very Happy

for example this image:

Name Combination?? Art_104

http://data.mybrute.com/img/headArtworks/art_104.png

data.mybrute.com/* (where * is a wildcard of where other information is stored.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke
Kisuke

Name Combination?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Combination??   Name Combination?? Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 14:44

when you go to data.mybrute.com ... lol 404 not found
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Name Combination?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Combination??   Name Combination?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name Combination??
Page 1 of 1