HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Share | 

what about changing mybrute to a game which you have to pay for?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: what about changing mybrute to a game which you have to pay for?   Mon 21 Dec 2009, 18:21

ACtually, it looks like they have done this very thing with the iPhone game, and it's pretty sweet. First of all, you have to buy the game so it's never been free, even though lots of us bought it when it was only $1. Now they've added an in-game store where you can add a new brute to your dojo for $1, or 3 brutes for $2. You can also buy 100 fights for all of the brutes in your dojo for $1.

So for me, I had already unlocked 7 brutes and bought 3 more and now I have 10 in my dojo. I can buy a booster pack that will give 10 brutes 100 fights, meaning 1000 fights for $1 in addition to the 5 I get per brute per day. This would effectively give all my brutes 20 days of advancement and would probably take me all weekend to play out. A MyBrute marathon weekend for $1? I think that's not bad. What if you could pay $1 and just keep playing your web game brute and all its pupils non-stop for a weekend?

Well, I realize that with the super high level brutes, there's not much competition in the arena to keep you busy. But bear in mind that there's no bots in the iPhone game, no cheating, no IP tracking, and the top-level brute in the game is only 188.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sevid

PostSubject: Re: what about changing mybrute to a game which you have to pay for?   Mon 21 Dec 2009, 20:36

sam-ps wrote:
I would say : whoops, I'm out of here. Very Happy
yeah-yeah u rights my opinion is the same lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Cockroach

PostSubject: Re: what about changing mybrute to a game which you have to pay for?   Tue 22 Dec 2009, 02:07

i'd be done
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ericasbryan

PostSubject: Re: what about changing mybrute to a game which you have to pay for?   Tue 22 Dec 2009, 02:47

Yea I would leave.

After selling my brute.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what about changing mybrute to a game which you have to pay for?   Today at 23:47

Back to top Go down

what about changing mybrute to a game which you have to pay for?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2