My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

[QUESTION] How do you build your opponents.txt

Go down 
+5
davidloko210
invertioN
A Dip O Sitas
Yaboirobby
Eumigen
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

[QUESTION] How do you build your opponents.txt Empty
PostSubject: [QUESTION] How do you build your opponents.txt   [QUESTION] How do you build your opponents.txt Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2009, 12:02

Hi everybody,

I would like to know how do you bild your opponents.txt. Wich brutes do you add to your opponents-list and how do you find them?

thanx
Eumigen
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: [QUESTION] How do you build your opponents.txt   [QUESTION] How do you build your opponents.txt Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2009, 12:06

Use this site to find weak brutes:

http://bestbrute.wikia.com/wiki/Weak_brute_hunting_guide

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
A Dip O Sitas
A Dip O Sitas

PostSubject: Re: [QUESTION] How do you build your opponents.txt   [QUESTION] How do you build your opponents.txt Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2009, 12:12

I created a clan and in that I have brutes from level 1 - 20....
If one of my opponents levels up I go to the arena with one of the brutes on the required lvl
then I can easily look for a weak enemy ^^
level o opponents I create on my own.

my opponents.txt is build like this (for each server in it) :
Quote :
# level 0
COM;
COM;
COM;

# level 1
COM;
COM;
COM;

# level 2
COM;
COM;
COM;

...so it´s easy to delete & add brutes in the .txt
Back to top Go down
http://DiPoBruTE.mybrute.com
invertioN
invertioN

PostSubject: Re: [QUESTION] How do you build your opponents.txt   [QUESTION] How do you build your opponents.txt Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2009, 12:50

A Dip O Sitas wrote:

my opponents.txt is build like this (for each server in it) :
Quote :
# level 0
COM;
COM;
COM;
.....t
same here
Back to top Go down
http://bulgarian-kreedz.net/
davidloko210
davidloko210

PostSubject: Re: [QUESTION] How do you build your opponents.txt   [QUESTION] How do you build your opponents.txt Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2009, 15:02

# mettre ici les opposants
# format : FR;nom ou ES;nom ou COM;nom

Spoiler:

this is mine worth you Cool
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [QUESTION] How do you build your opponents.txt   [QUESTION] How do you build your opponents.txt Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2009, 16:19

thanx a lot guys!
The idea with the clan is great Bounce
I think I will use that trick to Very Happy
But how did you get weak brutes with level 30+, it's hard to find them the more highly one comes it becomes harder and harder ...

@davidloko210, thanx for your list, but up to level 30 mine is fine, the problem is level 30+ Wink

All tipps are welcome
Eumigen
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: [QUESTION] How do you build your opponents.txt   [QUESTION] How do you build your opponents.txt Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2009, 16:28

Trawling through the clans is a good way to find brutes that are no longer active.

Look at old clans (you can tell by the clan ID number) around page 50-60 of the clan rankings that have the full 50 brutes in them. Then check the brutes within. often you find ones that are no longer active.

Weak brute guide is my main source but finding non-active ones can be helpful too. :)
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [QUESTION] How do you build your opponents.txt   [QUESTION] How do you build your opponents.txt Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2009, 19:06

BobTheBear wrote:
Look at old clans (you can tell by the clan ID number) around page 50-60 of the clan rankings that have the full 50 brutes in them. Then check the brutes within. often you find ones that are no longer active.
Hi BTB,
thanx a lot for this fine tipp, sounds great for me, learned something new ...

greetz
Eumigen
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: [QUESTION] How do you build your opponents.txt   [QUESTION] How do you build your opponents.txt Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2009, 19:35

again I have to realize that its not a fault to call me lazy bone...

I received my opponents.txt from my clanmates :oops:

but the first for COM i created on my own... oops again, I received it from another clanmate either from whom I won a pupils price and he sent me the BC to train the pupils...

is it a good excuse that I am busy at work Very Happy?
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [QUESTION] How do you build your opponents.txt   [QUESTION] How do you build your opponents.txt Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 14:29

bitchy bastard wrote:
I received my opponents.txt from my clanmates :oops:
thanx, thats a fine trick too Very Happy

bitchy bastard wrote:
is it a good excuse that I am busy at work Very Happy?
no not realy Wink

greetz/grüße
Eumigen
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: [QUESTION] How do you build your opponents.txt   [QUESTION] How do you build your opponents.txt Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 14:46

Here's how I do mine:

Most lists I come across are badly updated, with strong brutes that don't belong on the list (that level 5 probably has been there since level 0). But will get some weak brutes out of the list.

Find a weak brute. Got to it's cell page. Look at those that fight it. Check those brutes' cell pages out and you should see a list of other weak brutes to add to your list. Often will get other levels as that brute switches opponents after leveling. And can keep building up from there. If no where to start, just look at a high level botter's cell page. Doesn't take long with copy paste and multiple page tabs.

My ES list from the bad trades were all horrible. But ended up building a nice list of really weak brutes that's way better than my COM or FR list, with plenty of alternates that I don't think I'd ever have to build that list again. But oddly, my COM list has rarely ever needed updating, since all are pretty much inactive. And when looking at prospects, if see any arena fights or entering a tourney...skip. No matter how weak. Not worth having to update later. These lists should pretty much be finalized once you build it properly.

@bitchy: yep, I've sent a good list to many tourney winners. But my personal list is slightly different with plenty of alternates Wink Also a friend gave me his list which I know he spent a lot of time on, up to level 23 Shocked All neat and organized.

Keep the list organized so can easily notice and remove a brute that levels.
Back to top Go down
Ultra SSJ Vegeta
Ultra SSJ Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: [QUESTION] How do you build your opponents.txt   [QUESTION] How do you build your opponents.txt Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 21:00

[QUESTION] How do you build your opponents.txt A143 ... Stsin [QUESTION] How do you build your opponents.txt Dyn_the-l-list-l-is-l-top-l-secret_FatboySlim.ttf_center_26_14_x_c_a_c [QUESTION] How do you build your opponents.txt E058
Back to top Go down
http://ultra-ssj-vegeta.mybrute.com
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: [QUESTION] How do you build your opponents.txt   [QUESTION] How do you build your opponents.txt Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 08:59

Not another soul has seen it, or ever will Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [QUESTION] How do you build your opponents.txt   [QUESTION] How do you build your opponents.txt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[QUESTION] How do you build your opponents.txt
Page 1 of 1