My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Tips For Static IP

Go down 
+9
StileQ34
Eumigen
invertioN
10b
davidloko210
BobTheBear
Neutrino
alex0113
Gavy™
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gavy™
Gavy™

Tips For Static IP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips For Static IP   Tips For Static IP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 19:32

bitchy bastard wrote:
mine either and the worst thing is that I depleted it with, sorry to say that, shitty- brutes and I changed the brute I pushed way to often...

so I will give it a try either...

you think that there is 1 pool for germany or depending on the city perhaps (I wish)?

have you tried usin AOL?
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Tips For Static IP   Tips For Static IP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 20:11

that fast? no... I think I will give it some time tomorrow or maybe on monday because on monday I don't have to work...
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: Tips For Static IP   Tips For Static IP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 20:12

but have you already downloaded AOL for windows XP? I actually want to give it a try too.
Back to top Go down
10b

PostSubject: Re: Tips For Static IP   Tips For Static IP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Nov 2009, 10:43

Guys, I've installed everything needed for this BC+AOL bot and it's working. I'm getting german ip's on my virtual machine and us ip's on my main system. It's not a great xp/non-xp ratio(german ip's are worse than us that's for sure) but it's better than nothing. My question is: Could anyone send me a PM with his winautomotion script or whatever you use to connect and disconnect Aol?I've made myself one but for some reason it's not doing its job properly. :| (bad timing or whatever). I'll just make some changes and hope it will work properly.
Back to top Go down
CmIsUa
CmIsUa

PostSubject: Re: Tips For Static IP   Tips For Static IP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 01:12

I have a question:

BC only starts making pupils, after connect/disconnect router (modem/AOL... whatever)?

if this is the case... then, when BC starts making the pupils I (and everyone with static, i believe) have my net in my static again scratch

I change, the delay (inside BC)... but nothing

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://mein-isua.meinbrutalo.de/cellule
niall0s

PostSubject: Re: Tips For Static IP   Tips For Static IP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 10:45

CmIsUa wrote:
I have a question:

BC only starts making pupils, after connect/disconnect router (modem/AOL... whatever)?

if this is the case... then, when BC starts making the pupils I (and everyone with static, i believe) have my net in my static again scratch

I change, the delay (inside BC)... but nothing

Thanks

If you have a true static IP you will NEVER be able to make pupils with BC as you cannot reset your IP

If you have a sticky IP you may be able to change your IP by changing the mac address of your card but some isp's have a limit on the no. of mac addresses that can be assigned in a 24 hour period (usually 3)

No matter what anyone claims, you cannot use BC on a static IP without using 3rd party sotftware (Proxy, AOL etc.)
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Tips For Static IP   Tips For Static IP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 11:25

^^^

What Niall says is 100% correct.
Back to top Go down
Dentist Jed

PostSubject: Re: Tips For Static IP   Tips For Static IP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 13:33

AOL is a horrible beast to work with.
Back to top Go down
CmIsUa
CmIsUa

PostSubject: Re: Tips For Static IP   Tips For Static IP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov 2009, 13:59

niall0s wrote:
No matter what anyone claims, you cannot use BC on a static IP without using 3rd party sotftware (Proxy, AOL etc.)

I know this Wink , you don´t understand my question (or i couldn't explain myself right Laughing )

my question: the delay inside config.xml in BC is for what? is the delay to start BC working?

Thanks...

Dentist Jed wrote:
AOL is a horrible beast to work with.

But, it's better than Nothing Razz

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://mein-isua.meinbrutalo.de/cellule
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tips For Static IP   Tips For Static IP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tips For Static IP