My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

** FINAL !!! ** - Car Keys Tourney - Brute List, draw, chat and fights!

Go down 
+26
Cowdude179
Biceuri®
A Dip O Sitas
Subman(R)
rayS
Pege
xGREEDx
sepp105
Panty
HongKongFui
77min
RudYy
cNs
underestimated09
dicklips7
The Dice Man
Yaboirobby
ren
silverx123
harpyieklein
vollaufdienuesse
gooberbm
Aylove
Captain
Luminous
BobTheBear
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Gavy™
Gavy™

** FINAL !!! ** - Car Keys Tourney - Brute List, draw, chat and fights! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ** FINAL !!! ** - Car Keys Tourney - Brute List, draw, chat and fights!   ** FINAL !!! ** - Car Keys Tourney - Brute List, draw, chat and fights! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 11:46

BobTheBear wrote:
You can take out IE8 and put in IE7 I believe.

I've never done it, but it's possible apparently. I think dicklips did it? You could maybe try him.

For QTP, google for "QTP tfr3ak" ... thats the version it's written for.

Are you running Vista? That version of QTP is an XP one. If you run Vista, it *might* work ... but you're (much) more likely to have problems.

And finally ..... what is it you're planning to try and check with it exactly? My script is primarily designed to auto-fight. It can check masters of pupils as well from a BC export but do the newer versions of BC not do that anyway in the export data? (My version of BC is quite old)

A french bought my brute in the french server .. So I would use the script just to check or to count if he really reach the exact amount of pupils .. I'll just export the pupils to excel and remove all the numbers etc. I have tried using your script. but then let go after my pupils reach level 12 .. lol!

EDIT : I'm running Xp so no problem at all ..
Back to top Go down
77min

** FINAL !!! ** - Car Keys Tourney - Brute List, draw, chat and fights! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ** FINAL !!! ** - Car Keys Tourney - Brute List, draw, chat and fights!   ** FINAL !!! ** - Car Keys Tourney - Brute List, draw, chat and fights! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 16:14

OMG))big thx!!
My price should to go to
http://vinu-9.mybrute.com/cellule
thxthxthx cheers
Back to top Go down
77min

PostSubject: Re: ** FINAL !!! ** - Car Keys Tourney - Brute List, draw, chat and fights!   ** FINAL !!! ** - Car Keys Tourney - Brute List, draw, chat and fights! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 16:36

Grate tourney BB,
thx Pege for play of my brute
thx other opponent for fights
thx Luminous for prizes
thx to all for congratz and nice mood^)
i like it!)
thx Motion Twin for good game)
And
Thank you my hands to write one name "vinu-9" Laughing
Back to top Go down
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: ** FINAL !!! ** - Car Keys Tourney - Brute List, draw, chat and fights!   ** FINAL !!! ** - Car Keys Tourney - Brute List, draw, chat and fights! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 22:22

Pupil Prizes:
Pege - Winner: 600+ pupils (Finished)
77min - Winner: 600+ pupils (Finished)

A Dip O Sitas - Runner Up + Semifinalist: 400+ pupils (Finished)
Sharigan-jutsu - Runner Up: 300+ pupils (Finished)

dicklips7 - Semifinalist: 100+ pupils(Working on it)
RudYy - Semifinalist: 100+ pupils(Finished)
gaviel - Semifinalist: 100+ pupils(Finished)

RudYy & dicklips7, let me know where you guys want the pupil prize. If I don't hear from you guys by the time I get around your brutes, I'm just going to make a guess and give it to biceuri and spaz513 since I know those are your main brutes. I want to get this done today since I won't have time to do it later on.

Last edited by Luminous on Mon 16 Nov 2009, 01:54; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: ** FINAL !!! ** - Car Keys Tourney - Brute List, draw, chat and fights!   ** FINAL !!! ** - Car Keys Tourney - Brute List, draw, chat and fights! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 22:33

Sharigan-jutsu wrote:
Would like, if possible the prize for http://sharigan-jutsu.mybrute.com.

Thanks in advance.

Damn it. Why do you have a misspelled brute name? I've been pupiling shariNgan-jutsu for the pass half hour... on 2 bots! geek

http://sharingan-jutsu.mybrute.com/cellule -- wonder if it's even an active brute. lol.

Just starting on yours now.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: ** FINAL !!! ** - Car Keys Tourney - Brute List, draw, chat and fights!   ** FINAL !!! ** - Car Keys Tourney - Brute List, draw, chat and fights! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 23:01

lol ... someone is in for a nice surprise if thats an active brute!

Big thx to Luminous for covering the prizes for this! Looks like no-one wants my .ES or .FR pupils! Laughing

Gaviel ..... check your PM ....
Back to top Go down
A Dip O Sitas
A Dip O Sitas

PostSubject: Re: ** FINAL !!! ** - Car Keys Tourney - Brute List, draw, chat and fights!   ** FINAL !!! ** - Car Keys Tourney - Brute List, draw, chat and fights! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 23:09

Luminous wrote:

Many thanks! ** FINAL !!! ** - Car Keys Tourney - Brute List, draw, chat and fights! - Page 8 Ser
Back to top Go down
http://DiPoBruTE.mybrute.com
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: ** FINAL !!! ** - Car Keys Tourney - Brute List, draw, chat and fights!   ** FINAL !!! ** - Car Keys Tourney - Brute List, draw, chat and fights! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 23:14

Ever the source of imaginative smilies!

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Biceuri®
Biceuri®

PostSubject: Re: ** FINAL !!! ** - Car Keys Tourney - Brute List, draw, chat and fights!   ** FINAL !!! ** - Car Keys Tourney - Brute List, draw, chat and fights! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 02:38

Luminous wrote:
Pupil Prizes:
Pege - Winner: 600+ pupils (Finished)
77min - Winner: 600+ pupils (Finished)

Sharigan-jutsu - Runner Up: 300+ pupils (Finished)

dicklips7 - Semifinalist: 100+ pupils(Working on it)
RudYy - Semifinalist: 100+ pupils(Finished)
gaviel - Semifinalist: 100+ pupils(Finished)

RudYy & dicklips7, let me know where you guys want the pupil prize. If I don't hear from you guys by the time I get around your brutes, I'm just going to make a guess and give it to biceuri and spaz513 since I know those are your main brutes. I want to get this done today since I won't have time to do it later on.

Thanks for the prize cheers
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: ** FINAL !!! ** - Car Keys Tourney - Brute List, draw, chat and fights!   ** FINAL !!! ** - Car Keys Tourney - Brute List, draw, chat and fights! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 02:39

THANK YOU cheers
Back to top Go down
77min

PostSubject: Re: ** FINAL !!! ** - Car Keys Tourney - Brute List, draw, chat and fights!   ** FINAL !!! ** - Car Keys Tourney - Brute List, draw, chat and fights! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 07:42

THX! cheers
Back to top Go down
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod
Pege

PostSubject: Re: ** FINAL !!! ** - Car Keys Tourney - Brute List, draw, chat and fights!   ** FINAL !!! ** - Car Keys Tourney - Brute List, draw, chat and fights! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 08:45

BIG THANKS
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute.com/team/179267
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ** FINAL !!! ** - Car Keys Tourney - Brute List, draw, chat and fights!   ** FINAL !!! ** - Car Keys Tourney - Brute List, draw, chat and fights! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

** FINAL !!! ** - Car Keys Tourney - Brute List, draw, chat and fights!
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8