HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Share | 
 

 New Tournament!!! The Lethal Lottery INFO AND SIGN-UPS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
77min
* * * * * * *
* * * * * * *


Posts : 155
Join date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament!!! The Lethal Lottery INFO AND SIGN-UPS   Sat 07 Nov 2009, 16:20

http://vinu-9.mybrute.com/cellule
http://vy764.mybrute.com/team
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gooberbm
* * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * *


Posts : 333
Join date : 2009-08-02
Location : boston

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament!!! The Lethal Lottery INFO AND SIGN-UPS   Sat 07 Nov 2009, 16:36

hbomb2003 wrote:
it would be awesome if we could choose our tag teams. but the random allocation makes it all the more fun.

http://brutetools.eg2.fr/sdcs-on.php?seed=549254&brutea1=sinsubliminal&bruteb1=district9prawn&niveaua1=307&niveaub1=307&languea1=mybrute&langueb1=mybrute&brutea2=antiquateddeath&bruteb2=pyrex2062&niveaua2=307&niveaub2=307&languea2=mybrute&langueb2=mybrute

http://brutetools.eg2.fr/sdcs-on.php?seed=34425&brutea1=sinsubliminal&bruteb1=pyrex2062&niveaua1=307&niveaub1=307&languea1=mybrute&langueb1=mybrute&brutea2=antiquateddeath&bruteb2=district9prawn&niveaua2=307&niveaub2=307&languea2=mybrute&langueb2=mybrute

interesting fights, I couldn't get through the double whips in the first one, but I had a (nearly) double flawless in the second

hbomb2003 wrote:
i think this should be quite an interesting tournament. hopefully i don't get dq'ed after not replying. i'm in the middle of exam period at uni at the moment Razz

when does it start gooberbm?

Not till next week towards the middle or end. I'm in the middle of a crisis at work so I can't devote my full attention to running a tourney yet.
And don't worry about getting DQ'ed, that's more for people who just don't show up and confirm or post. Excuses will be considered. I'm strict, I don't intend to be a jerk cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hbomb2003
* * * * * *
* * * * * *


Posts : 132
Join date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament!!! The Lethal Lottery INFO AND SIGN-UPS   Sat 07 Nov 2009, 16:52

gooberbm wrote:
hbomb2003 wrote:
it would be awesome if we could choose our tag teams. but the random allocation makes it all the more fun.

http://brutetools.eg2.fr/sdcs-on.php?seed=549254&brutea1=sinsubliminal&bruteb1=district9prawn&niveaua1=307&niveaub1=307&languea1=mybrute&langueb1=mybrute&brutea2=antiquateddeath&bruteb2=pyrex2062&niveaua2=307&niveaub2=307&languea2=mybrute&langueb2=mybrute

http://brutetools.eg2.fr/sdcs-on.php?seed=34425&brutea1=sinsubliminal&bruteb1=pyrex2062&niveaua1=307&niveaub1=307&languea1=mybrute&langueb1=mybrute&brutea2=antiquateddeath&bruteb2=district9prawn&niveaua2=307&niveaub2=307&languea2=mybrute&langueb2=mybrute

interesting fights, I couldn't get through the double whips in the first one, but I had a (nearly) double flawless in the second

hbomb2003 wrote:
i think this should be quite an interesting tournament. hopefully i don't get dq'ed after not replying. i'm in the middle of exam period at uni at the moment Razz

when does it start gooberbm?

Not till next week towards the middle or end. I'm in the middle of a crisis at work so I can't devote my full attention to running a tourney yet.
And don't worry about getting DQ'ed, that's more for people who just don't show up and confirm or post. Excuses will be considered. I'm strict, I don't intend to be a jerk cheers

excellent :) exams finish for me 12th Razz haha.
thanks for organising it. hope work sorts itself out :|
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A Dip O Sitas
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 672
Join date : 2009-07-02
Age : 34
Location : Germany / Legebatterie

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament!!! The Lethal Lottery INFO AND SIGN-UPS   Sat 07 Nov 2009, 18:59

http://qdxaveke.mybrute.com/cellule
&
http://yrsy1p07-plop.mybrute.com/cellule
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://DiPoBruTE.mybrute.com
Luminous
admin
admin


Posts : 2155
Join date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament!!! The Lethal Lottery INFO AND SIGN-UPS   Sun 08 Nov 2009, 21:15

Thanks for saving me a spot gooberbm. :)

I'll put in these two:

http://dk128.mybrute.com/cellule
http://luminous9000.elbruto.es/cellule

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gooberbm
* * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * *


Posts : 333
Join date : 2009-08-02
Location : boston

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament!!! The Lethal Lottery INFO AND SIGN-UPS   Sun 08 Nov 2009, 21:56

Luminous wrote:
Thanks for saving me a spot gooberbm. :)

I'll put in these two:

http://dk128.mybrute.com/cellule
http://luminous9000.elbruto.es/cellule

not a problem sir. Figured after our talk you'd be in for it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silverx123
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 532
Join date : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament!!! The Lethal Lottery INFO AND SIGN-UPS   Sun 08 Nov 2009, 23:04

if ES site still BE i will change my ES brute.... okey ? Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hbomb2003
* * * * * *
* * * * * *


Posts : 132
Join date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament!!! The Lethal Lottery INFO AND SIGN-UPS   Mon 09 Nov 2009, 05:43

gooberman: sorry, could you please enter these brutes for me instead?

http://fggfdg3.mybrute.com/cellule

and

http://fightorflighter.mybrute.com/cellule

thanks gooberman.

these two brutes replace district9prawn and pyrex 2062.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod


Posts : 2733
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 43
Location : GERMANY

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament!!! The Lethal Lottery INFO AND SIGN-UPS   Mon 09 Nov 2009, 08:00

So, i think i will bring

http://fqnuclzs.mybrute.com/cellule

and

http://ja-01.mybrute.com/cellule

_________________
Here was a SIG! But now? I´am only cleaning

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mybrute.com/team/179267
cNs
* * * * * * *
* * * * * * *


Posts : 158
Join date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament!!! The Lethal Lottery INFO AND SIGN-UPS   Mon 09 Nov 2009, 15:53

I JOIN: http://killninjalau.mybrute.com/cellule


http://omwfk.mybrute.com/cellule
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gooberbm
* * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * *


Posts : 333
Join date : 2009-08-02
Location : boston

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament!!! The Lethal Lottery INFO AND SIGN-UPS   Mon 09 Nov 2009, 16:20

hbomb2003 wrote:
gooberman: sorry, could you please enter these brutes for me instead?

http://fggfdg3.mybrute.com/cellule

and

http://fightorflighter.mybrute.com/cellule

thanks gooberman.

these two brutes replace district9prawn and pyrex 2062.

silverx123 wrote:
if ES site still BE i will change my ES brute.... okey ? Wink

done and done
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gooberbm
* * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * *


Posts : 333
Join date : 2009-08-02
Location : boston

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament!!! The Lethal Lottery INFO AND SIGN-UPS   Mon 09 Nov 2009, 23:08

** ANNOUNCEMENT **


There's a new News & Notes post on page 1. Please check it out. That is all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silverx123
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 532
Join date : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament!!! The Lethal Lottery INFO AND SIGN-UPS   Tue 10 Nov 2009, 09:09

gooberbm wrote:
reserving post for sign-ups:

[*]silverx123: http://slver73ez.mybrute.com/cellule & http://xkirsxle.elbruto.es/cellule **ES BRUTE**


[/list]

change my brute please.

http://xkirsxle.elbruto.es/cellule **ES BRUTE**

to

http://slversep4.mybrute.com/cellule

thank you. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod


Posts : 2733
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 43
Location : GERMANY

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament!!! The Lethal Lottery INFO AND SIGN-UPS   Tue 10 Nov 2009, 11:47

3 brute?

Then i will bring my new one

http://5eaen3ni.mybrute.com/cellule

_________________
Here was a SIG! But now? I´am only cleaning

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mybrute.com/team/179267
Stsin
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 889
Join date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament!!! The Lethal Lottery INFO AND SIGN-UPS   Tue 10 Nov 2009, 23:52

I'd like to enter with:

http://angelus-amo.mybrute.com/cellule

and

http://ozqotivtnoob.elbruto.es/cellule *ES brute*

(if problems with ES, replace with http://profiles4n.mybrute.com/cellule)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rippraff
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1352
Join date : 2009-05-24
Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament!!! The Lethal Lottery INFO AND SIGN-UPS   Wed 11 Nov 2009, 01:56

And I would like to join with:

http://koerper4812.mybrute.com/cellule

and

http://knochen3830.mybrute.com/cellule

:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gooberbm
* * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * *


Posts : 333
Join date : 2009-08-02
Location : boston

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament!!! The Lethal Lottery INFO AND SIGN-UPS   Wed 11 Nov 2009, 11:31

EDIT: ANNOUNCEMENT NOW MOVED TO NEWS & NOTES POST. CHECK PAGE 1 FOR DETAILS


Last edited by gooberbm on Wed 11 Nov 2009, 11:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hbomb2003
* * * * * *
* * * * * *


Posts : 132
Join date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament!!! The Lethal Lottery INFO AND SIGN-UPS   Wed 11 Nov 2009, 11:43

yay!

3rd brute:
http://slapfuture6.mybrute.com/cellule

my new brute kindly donated by slap slap Very Happy

thanks gooberbm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cowdude179
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1175
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 25
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament!!! The Lethal Lottery INFO AND SIGN-UPS   Wed 11 Nov 2009, 16:02

My 3rd brute: http://frakattack.mybrute.com/cellule

Thanks Goober cheers!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ffdfdffff.mybrute.com
Rippraff
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1352
Join date : 2009-05-24
Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament!!! The Lethal Lottery INFO AND SIGN-UPS   Wed 11 Nov 2009, 16:12

Here's my third one: http://emera94844.mybrute.com/cellule :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HongKongFui
* * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 2827
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 96
Location : incognito

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament!!! The Lethal Lottery INFO AND SIGN-UPS   Wed 11 Nov 2009, 16:13

http://ckfjnpueboop.elbruto.es/cellule number three :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cNs
* * * * * * *
* * * * * * *


Posts : 158
Join date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament!!! The Lethal Lottery INFO AND SIGN-UPS   Wed 11 Nov 2009, 19:29

http://arenalikebrute.mybrute.com/cellule THird BRUTE:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xGREEDx
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 630
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 22
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament!!! The Lethal Lottery INFO AND SIGN-UPS   Wed 11 Nov 2009, 22:02

3rd brute
http://groppler284.mybrute.com/cellule
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lavys4n4.mybrute.com
silverx123
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 532
Join date : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament!!! The Lethal Lottery INFO AND SIGN-UPS   Wed 11 Nov 2009, 22:35

3r brute. http://maniabrute66.mybrute.com/cellule
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luminous
admin
admin


Posts : 2155
Join date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: New Tournament!!! The Lethal Lottery INFO AND SIGN-UPS   Thu 12 Nov 2009, 05:19

Sweet, then PL can play too. Number 3: http://perfectluminous.mybrute.com/cellule :)

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New Tournament!!! The Lethal Lottery INFO AND SIGN-UPS   Today at 22:31

Back to top Go down
 
New Tournament!!! The Lethal Lottery INFO AND SIGN-UPS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Champions League Tournament ~ Sign - IN ~
» Pokemon World Tournament
» Clint Dunning - University of Ottawa Tournament
» No MASTER TOURNAMENT-FIGHTS and RANKING- THREAD- Check the Sign in Thread
» 5th AnnualPanthers/Falcons Boys Senior Basketball Tournament

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: Fights :: Tournament & League-
Jump to: