My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Which is the strongest brute around?

Go down 
+14
Stsin
Teh Dark Lord
Yaboirobby
hbomb2003
HongKongFui
sam-ps
Sjakie-48
BobTheBear
ikari
xteenager
Cowdude179
S4nt0S
invertioN
mpadosouza
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

Which is the strongest brute around? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is the strongest brute around?   Which is the strongest brute around? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 23:04

@ BB & RudYy

Also agreed!

After RudYy mentioned it during the David vs Goliath tourney I had a better look ... and you're right! Diddy does look (and act ... when he gets stabby/punchy anyway) angry! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
harpyieklein

PostSubject: Re: Which is the strongest brute around?   Which is the strongest brute around? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 23:58

well...sometimes you really could have that feeling, yes Wink

but i think that's a question of options, brutux or kaoru use hypno that often, cause they haven't that many options of supers to choose from, kaoru 4, brutux 5...
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: Which is the strongest brute around?   Which is the strongest brute around? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 00:02

Illmove and my clone also use hypnosis alot. It seems to me certain brutes favor certain skills and supers. My IBM has used hammer maybe 4 or 5 times within the last 3 weeks, while Mdplqmjp uses it almost every fight. I also think some brutes have a certain intelligence level. Some brutes are smart during fights and use their skills/weapons and their opponents skills/weapons against them well others sit and take hits like a dumb rock.

Just my opinion...
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
kenichiro
kenichiro

PostSubject: Re: Which is the strongest brute around?   Which is the strongest brute around? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 00:03

I too noticed that some brutes are smarter than others. THEBrutux is a great example that you guys mentioned.

About 3 out of 5 times that I've fought THEBRutux with CV, Brutux will use hypno while CV will use COTD maybe, if at all, once throughout the 5 fights. Mad

So I conclude that CV is not the smartest of brutes. *looks up and curses at the mybrute gods!* Mad
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: Which is the strongest brute around?   Which is the strongest brute around? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 10:09

I too agree that THEBrutux and Illmove use hypno more often. Angelus Amo rarely uses it. Maybe when there's one dog left. Or after she throws a bomb and net.

Also agree with Harpy about having less supers may cause that super to be used more often.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Which is the strongest brute around?   Which is the strongest brute around? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 06:25

well bitchy i am sure dio can kick ur ass most of the time i admit ur hyper agile and he is good but he just isnt better than dio put in mind:

im more skills
higher str
more hp

u are just 8agi higher than me
btw i might be selling all mybrutes and buying one more brute over 200

brutes in mind:
chinskillz
dio-s4i
ibimcxmy
and omnislash
so make it easier for me how much u want for him?if u sell?
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
kenichiro
kenichiro

PostSubject: Re: Which is the strongest brute around?   Which is the strongest brute around? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 06:37

xteenager wrote:
well bitchy i am sure dio can kick ur ass most of the time i admit ur hyper agile and he is good but he just isnt better than dio put in mind:

im more skills
higher str
more hp

u are just 8agi higher than me

Dude, you don't quit, do you?

I mean seriously, I seen that the mods already filtered the content in one of your threads in the marketplace regarding this subject. Doesn't that give you the slightest hint?

You guys both have brutes well above average. End it at that.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Which is the strongest brute around?   Which is the strongest brute around? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 11:40

damn didnt know mods filtered
sorry then
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is the strongest brute around?   Which is the strongest brute around? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which is the strongest brute around?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2