My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

luck in tourneys

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xteenager
xteenager

luck in tourneys Empty
PostSubject: luck in tourneys   luck in tourneys Icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 16:11

luck is a big part of tourneys in mybrute i mean
my crator273 beated mike lvl 226 bl in 13h and lost in 17h to a lvl 106
this is an exaple of pure luck i was believing i was gonne be far in this tourney but there i go
beated
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Tze
Tze

luck in tourneys Empty
PostSubject: Re: luck in tourneys   luck in tourneys Icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 17:00

Whole game is based on luck. Of course you can try to handpick your brute and thus increase your chances, but after all it depends how lucky seed you got.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

luck in tourneys Empty
PostSubject: Re: luck in tourneys   luck in tourneys Icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 17:40

Crator is a bit like Diddy that way.

They both rely on power rather than agility. If they get the hits in first, they'll create upsets.

If they DON'T get the hits in first, they'll be on the end of an upset.

Thats the way these type of brutes tend to roll .... Wink
Back to top Go down
Crator

luck in tourneys Empty
PostSubject: Re: luck in tourneys   luck in tourneys Icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 19:19

lol we got experience on it Bob xD
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

luck in tourneys Empty
PostSubject: Re: luck in tourneys   luck in tourneys Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 03:22

Amen! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

luck in tourneys Empty
PostSubject: Re: luck in tourneys   luck in tourneys Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009, 13:58

speaking of tourney luck, 2 days ago my brute NTVLSTRMM (then @ lvl 37) got knocked out in the 1st round by a lvl 20 opponent. today she was eliminated in the 14th (@ lvl 38), good for an upgrade from "sticking plaster ripper" to "iron fist". Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

luck in tourneys Empty
PostSubject: Re: luck in tourneys   luck in tourneys Icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2009, 21:44

wondering if some people had taken slap's suggestion into consideration, after yesterday's "iron fist" title I had a level 20 brute of mine who has sat with "richter thumper" since level 12, and rarely make it past the 10th, go all the way to the 15th round, eliminating a lvl 29 & 37 along the way. more than likely just got a good seed, but also had a somewhat mediocre lvl 17 w/ a bear make "desert batterer" while another which routinely almost makes it was out after the first fight. still need to check several other brutes I entered to see how they fared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

luck in tourneys Empty
PostSubject: Re: luck in tourneys   luck in tourneys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

luck in tourneys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: My Brute :: General Discussion-
Jump to: