HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Share | 

hello new here got few questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
helper12345

PostSubject: hello new here got few questions   Thu 12 Nov 2009, 19:26

Hello I am new to the forum and new to mybrute. I've got some questions since the site for mybrute has nothing on it, or an email to contact the owners. I know I won't get all my info out that I was wondering last night.

1. Why is mybrute site always down everynight saying tech is working and keeping the site good? I don't see nothing new each night lol.

2. Why is there no sound on mybrute? I thought there was sound 1st time I battled.. but now no sound?

3. Why no forum on mybrute site?

4. Why does some brutes come with weps and better stats at start ? I started a guy and he sucked. And I started a girl and she got like a wep and high stats.. why are there better ones? Id assume they all start low and you'd have to build it up and work daily for that.. but no you can start off high...

5. How do you level up? I see plus 2 ex. pts each time I kill someone.. and yet no level 2 ?

6. How and when do you get animals that help you in combact? I thought maybe level 2 give you wep level 3 give you dog.. and so on.

7. How do you get many weps and animals? I thought maybe you'd have to beat someone with an item and if they lose its given to your brute.

8. I see people posting about trading/selling items or animals. How can you trade when theres no trading thing on mybrute site? Are they lieing..

9. Do you get more ex. points or anything special by beating example a brute at level 6 and your at level 3?

10. Why can you only do like 4-5 battles each day? Why not more? Its always tired will this tiredness go away after his stats is higher? Or no I'll only have that many fights daily.

11. Even tho I keep winning in battles.. my brutes stats still havn't change.. why? There still 2 bar, 2 bar, 3 bar?

Since I forgot the rest.. any links to help and answers be great... k thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cowdude179

PostSubject: Re: hello new here got few questions   Thu 12 Nov 2009, 20:07

Hey welcome to the forums Helper Very Happy! Hope you have fun here cheers!

I'm sure someone with more mybrute knowledge than me can answer those questions Razz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ffdfdffff.mybrute.com
Captain

PostSubject: Re: hello new here got few questions   Fri 13 Nov 2009, 01:22

warm welcome from me~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cikedis.com
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: hello new here got few questions   Fri 13 Nov 2009, 01:43

Here ya go.....

1. During Tech Main, they rest the servers to give them a break from overload. They also simulate the tournament fights during that time.

2. No sound. The mybrute team has not added that feature on the online version, however on the ipod version there is sound.

3. I don't know Very Happy

4. Each brute is unique and different. Some suck and some are great. That is part of the game, finding a great brute and then leveling him high enough to attain a good ranking.

5. Each level requires a different amount of EXP to level up. READ HERE

6. Depending on the brute, you may or may not get a pet. You can use this to check HERE

7. Each brute acquires a unique set of weapons and skills and pets. Each time you level up, you will get a new weapon, skill, pet, and/or HP or stat improvement. It just depends on your brute. See the link on #6 to check your brutes future or use these tools:

TOOL 1 - Check your Brute
TOOL 2 - Check your Pupils

8. You can trade and sell brutes with money or pupils. If I wanted to sell you a brute, we would decide on a pupil or money amount, you would send the money or deliver the pupils, and then I would send the password of the brute to you. PM me if you are interested in getting a nice brute Wink

9. NO! You get 2 EXP for fighting someone at your level but no more than 2 levels below you. You get 1 EXP for losing a fight or fighting someone more than 2 levels below you.

10. You only get 3 fights a day, that's just the way it is.

11. Your stats and HP will improve upon level up. Just keep fighting and getting pupils and you will get high stats and better HP.

Hope I answered your questions, PM me if you need any more assistance!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
StileQ34
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: hello new here got few questions   Fri 13 Nov 2009, 13:39

Hello and Welcome! :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mike10188.mybrute.com/cellule
Subman(R)
admin
admin