Here ya go.....
1. During Tech Main, they rest the servers to give them a break from overload. They also simulate the tournament fights during that time.
2. No sound. The mybrute team has not added that feature on the online version, however on the ipod version there is sound.
3. I don't know
4. Each brute is unique and different. Some suck and some are great. That is part of the game, finding a great brute and then leveling him high enough to attain a good ranking.
5. Each level requires a different amount of EXP to level up. READ HERE
6. Depending on the brute, you may or may not get a pet. You can use this to check HERE
7. Each brute acquires a unique set of weapons and skills and pets. Each time you level up, you will get a new weapon, skill, pet, and/or HP or stat improvement. It just depends on your brute. See the link on #6 to check your brutes future or use these tools:TOOL 1 - Check your BruteTOOL 2 - Check your Pupils
8. You can trade and sell brutes with money or pupils. If I wanted to sell you a brute, we would decide on a pupil or money amount, you would send the money or deliver the pupils, and then I would send the password of the brute to you. PM me if you are interested in getting a nice brute
9. NO! You get 2 EXP for fighting someone at your level but no more than 2 levels below you. You get 1 EXP for losing a fight or fighting someone more than 2 levels below you.
10. You only get 3 fights a day, that's just the way it is.
11. Your stats and HP will improve upon level up. Just keep fighting and getting pupils and you will get high stats and better HP.
Hope I answered your questions, PM me if you need any more assistance!