My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Play Worlds Hardest Game?

Go down 
+13
BrutevsKing
asian_girl
xteenager
darlorth
F.B.I
Teapot
maxuris
AlnicZ27
Rico
Rouchien
OviTron
xiao
KrazyCivic_91
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BrutevsKing

Play Worlds Hardest Game? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Worlds Hardest Game?   Play Worlds Hardest Game? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jul 2010, 13:10

OK THIS IS HOW YOU CHEAT THE GAME LOL.
STEP ONE: RIGHT CLICK YOUR MOUSE AND GO TO SETTINGS (WHEN YOUR AT THE FIRST LEVEL)
STEP TWO:GO TO THE MICROPHONE TAB WHEN YOUR IN SETTINGS(ITS THE 4TH TAB IN THE BOTTOM)
STEP THREE:YOU SHOULD SEE ANOTHER BAR INSIDE THE MICROPHONE TAB(THE BAR SHOULD HAVE OPTIONS LIKE NIVIDIA,MODERN AND USB)DONT PICK ANYTHING ON THE BAR JUST LEAVE IT LIKE IT WAS.
STEP FOUR:OK NOW RIGHT CLICK YOUR MOUSE OVER THE BAR(YOU HAVE TO RIGHT CLICK THE ARROW POINTING DOWN IN THAT BAR)
STEP FIVE:YOU SHOULD SEE SEVERAL OPTIONS LIKE ZOOM IN, ZOOM OUT, SHOW ALL, QUALITY,PLAY, LOOP, REWIND, FORWARD...ECT
STEP SIX: CHOOSE THE PLAY OPTION AND BAM!!! YOU JUST BEAT THE WORLDS HARDEST GAME IN 3 SECONDS.
Back to top Go down
xiao
xiao

PostSubject: Re: Play Worlds Hardest Game?   Play Worlds Hardest Game? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jul 2010, 13:17

Wow, now that you beat it in 3 seconds by cheating...doo you even feel like you accomplished something? scratch
Back to top Go down
BrutevsKing

PostSubject: Re: Play Worlds Hardest Game?   Play Worlds Hardest Game? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 00:34

hehe yes :) after spending 30minutes to get to lvl 7 i felt like by cheating i saved my self 3hours of my day cheers haha i would have kept going till i beat it some how. 👅
Back to top Go down
xiao
xiao

PostSubject: Re: Play Worlds Hardest Game?   Play Worlds Hardest Game? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 00:38

um brute, you would not have beaten it in 3 hours...more like 3 months.
Back to top Go down
maxuris
maxuris

PostSubject: Re: Play Worlds Hardest Game?   Play Worlds Hardest Game? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 04:31

BrutevsKing wrote:
hehe yes :) after spending 30minutes to get to lvl 7 i felt like by cheating i saved my self 3hours of my day cheers haha i would have kept going till i beat it some how. 👅

lol yea exaclty 4 last levels ... they're like a separate game you must beat ... :pale:
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

PostSubject: Re: Play Worlds Hardest Game?   Play Worlds Hardest Game? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 12:03

lvl 12 ^^
Back to top Go down
BrutevsKing

PostSubject: Re: Play Worlds Hardest Game?   Play Worlds Hardest Game? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 19:19

lol yea i gave up at lvl 7 it was getting hard and anoying lol heh maybe someday ill try it again, heh if i really wanted to beat it without cheats i could always look at youtube videos to help me with each lvl lol
Back to top Go down
LEMO
LEMO

PostSubject: Re: Play Worlds Hardest Game?   Play Worlds Hardest Game? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jul 2010, 19:42

LoL...This game is really hard. Shocked
Back to top Go down
davidloko210
davidloko210

PostSubject: Re: Play Worlds Hardest Game?   Play Worlds Hardest Game? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 09:46

Men only the first moment in the game
Back to top Go down
Radu
Radu

PostSubject: Re: Play Worlds Hardest Game?   Play Worlds Hardest Game? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 06:55

i cant resolve this game..level 6 only
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Play Worlds Hardest Game?   Play Worlds Hardest Game? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Play Worlds Hardest Game?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3