My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Help Request 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
quixote101

Help Request 2 Empty
PostSubject: Help Request 2   Help Request 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 16:10

First of all, I don't mean to flood, and apologies for resurrecting a locked thread.

Second of all, thanks to everyone who offered help - much appreciated.

Third, I followed all the steps suggested from scratch, in this order:

1. Uninstalled the script, then uninstalled Greasemonkey;
2. Cleared cache/cookies from browser;
3. Restarted computer;
4. Installed newest version of Flash;
5. Restarted Firefox;
6. Reinstalled Greasemonkey and script.

These steps produced the same problem as before, so I followed steps 1 - 5 again, this time installing the alternative script instead of the Oontack script.

At first this looked like a promising solution, with the specialties/super/pets bulletin intact below the script:

Help Request 2 Script2

However, the same problem occurred when I attempted to use the script:

Help Request 2 Script3

No specialties, supers, pets or weapons.

I'm guessing nobody has seen this problem, but if anyone has any ideas, I would be very grateful. Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
taitoune
taitoune

Help Request 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Request 2   Help Request 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 18:50

I think the toolbar "Calculer les stats" is not part of oontack's script. Am I right ? Usually, having more than one add-on will mes everything up.
Back to top Go down
http://brutalcombo.somee.com/
quixote101

Help Request 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Request 2   Help Request 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 19:44

taitoune wrote:
I think the toolbar "Calculer les stats" is not part of oontack's script. Am I right ? Usually, having more than one add-on will mes everything up.

You're right - the oontack script puts a different selector on the cellule page. The oontack script wasn't working for me (see the other Help thread), so I used the alternative script found elsewhere in this Forum section. I did remove both the script and Greasemonkey first, before reinstalling Greasemonkey and installing the alternative script.

But for some reason, I seem to be having the same problem with both scripts - the script is eliminating the supers/specialties/weapons/pets bulletin on the cellule page.
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

Help Request 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Request 2   Help Request 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 21:17

Squinting at your screenshots, it looks to me like you've got quite a collection of Firefox add-ons. Try disabling ALL Firefox add-ons, then re-enabling only Greasemonkey and Oontack, and try again. If it works, then re-enable the other add-ons one at a time, testing between each one, until you figure out which one is breaking it. Then tell us what it is.
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

Help Request 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Request 2   Help Request 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 03:56

Yes, I believe "Calculer les stats" is part of "Bookmarklet 1.0 La BruteTools". They do not work together.

Go to Menu: Tools > Greasemonkey > Manage user scripts
Then select "Bookmarklet 1.0 La BruteTools" and deselect 'Enabled' at the bottom left. Or uninstall.

Of course, the language will be French on yours Wink
Back to top Go down
quixote101

Help Request 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Request 2   Help Request 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 19:22

thanks for your help, much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help Request 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Request 2   Help Request 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help Request 2
Page 1 of 1