My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Problem during installing Java on Vista

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nasic
Nasic

Problem during installing Java on Vista Empty
PostSubject: Problem during installing Java on Vista   Problem during installing Java on Vista Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 01:21

Ok this is a very annoying problem I am having, so far I've had no problem with my XP machines but my home computer which has Vista DENIES to install Java, it's simply ridiculous that an OS like that gives problems when it comes to a programm like Java... anyway this is what I get, a few seconds after the instalation starts it gets interupted and I get this Error, now I am running Vista 64bit and I made sure my Java version which I got was ment for Vista 64bit.
Spoiler:

I've tried the following solutions and they all failed, I keep getting the same error.
Installing new installer package for Vista.
Cleaning out cookies, registry and leftovers from any possible java files that I might have or had on my computer using CCleaner & for registry cmd prompt.

I haven't re-installed Vista because it seems ridiculous having to do that just because of Java and who knows I might get the same error anyway.
I'm still looking around from time to time hoping to find an answer to this problem, maybe I hoped you guys could shed some light on it.
Back to top Go down
redneck-giant99
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
redneck-giant99

PostSubject: Re: Problem during installing Java on Vista   Problem during installing Java on Vista Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 01:38

not too sure dude

i have both installed on 3 laptops and 1 home pc with no issues
Back to top Go down
PlazmaGun
PlazmaGun

PostSubject: Re: Problem during installing Java on Vista   Problem during installing Java on Vista Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 06:14

I have Vista and all works, that's not vista's problem
Back to top Go down
aznxmtg

PostSubject: Re: Problem during installing Java on Vista   Problem during installing Java on Vista Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 06:27

Reformat? It is not vista fault...
Back to top Go down
Nasic
Nasic

PostSubject: Re: Problem during installing Java on Vista   Problem during installing Java on Vista Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 16:23

Forgot about this since I managed to do it myself awhile ago, was missing a certain file in my system 32 folder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem during installing Java on Vista   Problem during installing Java on Vista Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem during installing Java on Vista
Page 1 of 1