My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

automatic fights??

Go down 
+4
Subman(R)
GOML
Neutrino
CypriaN
8 posters
AuthorMessage
CypriaN
CypriaN

automatic fights?? Empty
PostSubject: automatic fights??   automatic fights?? Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 07:02

hi there,i was wondering is there anyway to make your brute do your 3 fights every day without doing it yourself ??
if there isnt someone should make one because it could make a bit of difference in the long run like if you have a brute and you use brutal-combo and you played for around 2 years thats alot of exp and/or if you go away you are still gaining your daily exp from your 3 three fights being automatically done , i like this idea i dont know if anyone else does it but i think it would help alot of people out.
Back to top Go down
Neutrino
Neutrino

automatic fights?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: automatic fights??   automatic fights?? Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 07:19

If I understood you right you want a program to do ur daily fights for you when u are not there?
Back to top Go down
CypriaN
CypriaN

automatic fights?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: automatic fights??   automatic fights?? Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 07:23

yes sorry if i wasnt clear,i was just wondering if there is one
Back to top Go down
Neutrino
Neutrino

automatic fights?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: automatic fights??   automatic fights?? Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 07:28

I dunno if there is any public ones. But what u need is a script of some sort to click on the fight button each day at the same time.

But you would have to leave your pc on.
Back to top Go down
CypriaN
CypriaN

automatic fights?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: automatic fights??   automatic fights?? Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 07:33

oh ok i geuss its not that important
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

automatic fights?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: automatic fights??   automatic fights?? Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 03:41

I don't know, something like that could be useful. I've created hundreds of pupils via the powering my DSL modem off/on method and usually only fight them up to level four or five, after that manually running their daily fights becomes counter-productive. rather than just abandon them it would be great to have a program which could run their fights. it could just randomly select an opponent from those offered in the arena, the idea being that even if my pupils lose all their fights they're still generating at least 3 xp and will level up eventually... I just don't have to fight them myself and can use the time saved to fight my main brutes and create new pupils. I've tried BC but I'm not really script saavy and haven't been able to get it to work, do have a fully stocked opponents list though. Laughing
Back to top Go down
CypriaN
CypriaN

automatic fights?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: automatic fights??   automatic fights?? Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 03:51

yea that was one of my thoughts so even if you manually make pupils and made them do auto fights its a great way to level up even if it is slower depending on on how many pupils you made
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

automatic fights?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: automatic fights??   automatic fights?? Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 04:11

Back to top Go down
http://submans.shutterfly.com/
CypriaN
CypriaN

automatic fights?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: automatic fights??   automatic fights?? Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 04:32

o ok cool thanx subman
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

automatic fights?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: automatic fights??   automatic fights?? Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 19:22

Yup.

There are a few browser based auto-fight scripts floating around the cheats and scripts section. They just don't get used much now due to BC being so much faster.

I still use my own auto-fight QTP script to do my daily fights for all my lower level brutes. It's on a timer so it kicks off as soon as TM finishes, does their fights, and then starts BC for me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

automatic fights?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: automatic fights??   automatic fights?? Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 20:00

Quote :
It's on a timer so it kicks off as soon as TM finishes, does their fights, and then starts BC for me.

wow how great...I love the idea but thats too tricky for me... Razz
Back to top Go down
Spartan

automatic fights?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: automatic fights??   automatic fights?? Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 00:06

It only takes a minute per day. O_O Do you really not have that kind of time?
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

automatic fights?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: automatic fights??   automatic fights?? Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 01:06

Spartan wrote:
It only takes a minute per day. O_O Do you really not have that kind of time?

lol

That depends how many brutes you have!

I run automatic fights for about 70 and I do them manually for my top 20 or so ....

BC takes care of the pupils! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Crator

automatic fights?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: automatic fights??   automatic fights?? Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 01:27

didn't Eumigen have something to put brutes into the BC database? idk, just think i read it
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

automatic fights?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: automatic fights??   automatic fights?? Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 01:47

Yeah, I could add my main brutes to my pupil DB's ... or even create a little new one for them.

But it's not a big deal to keep my script running ... it's all automatic, so I've just stuck with it. :)
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

automatic fights?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: automatic fights??   automatic fights?? Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 15:37

Subman(R) wrote:
https://mybrute.forumotion.com/cheats-scripts-f13/new-fast-auto-fight-pupil-botupdated-t2851.htm

thanks for the link Subman, finally got around to setting all that up this morning and it's working flawlessly, though I am having trouble with passworded brutes loaded into mybrute manager.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

automatic fights?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: automatic fights??   automatic fights?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

automatic fights??
Page 1 of 1