My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Dream Brute?

Go down 
+10
sam-ps
NixxxoN
xteenager
HongKongFui
BobTheBear
Jay12345678
Yaboirobby
PurPle SKy
Nasic
Stsin
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stsin
Stsin

Dream Brute? Empty
PostSubject: Dream Brute?   Dream Brute? Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 14:04

This is will be my next brute:
http://st.wnevobf.elbruto.es/cellule

Dream Brute? Wnevobf274

She's a late developer and doesn't get feline agility till level 231. 64 point jump from 119 to 183. But I believe I can endure that Wink

Plus she gets better:
Dream Brute? Wnevobf474.th
This will take awhile for me to get to. But I always look for long goals and feel I need them.

And if that is not enough:
Spoiler:

Is she perfect? She could use another dog, and maybe get her last skill at 200 levels lower. Also she's behind about 20 points in her stats @300....atleast the points that go into endurance instead get a boost from Vitality
But I think she's the best I'll find in a very long time. What do you think?.
Back to top Go down
Nasic
Nasic

Dream Brute? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Brute?   Dream Brute? Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 14:12

Almost perfect at such a higher level which I'm sure you have no problem with getting Razz
The only realistic thing you could want more is like you said an extra dog and some more str.

cheers for black swimsuits :silent: What a Face
Back to top Go down
PurPle SKy
PurPle SKy

Dream Brute? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Brute?   Dream Brute? Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 14:19

I prefer ozqotivtnoob: more agility, more strength, and deluge that's a kick-ass ability.
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

Dream Brute? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Brute?   Dream Brute? Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 14:35

PurPle SKy wrote:
I prefer ozqotivtnoob: more agility, more strength, and deluge that's a kick-ass ability.

OzNoob is great and has proven that. All his entries in the tourney has reached the final. He is the King, and she will be the Queen :)

St.Wnevobf's agility is better than OzNoob past 400. And did you look at the picture of her at level 474? She will also get deluge (has all skills minus 3). The two skills I've been wanting the most lately is Hypnosis and Thief. I feel her strength will be more than good enough. Hypnosis can be devastating and thief turns the battle by making a parryless opponent. Plus it doesn't get the wait penalty of taking out a heavy weapon when stolen...then add her quickness to it which will make opponents feel they are just standing there.
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

Dream Brute? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Brute?   Dream Brute? Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 14:48

The bottom line is whatever brute you decide to level will attain Brutal Legend at some point and time so it does not really matter much which brute you choose.

If you talking strictly Dream Brute, he is not a dream for me, I would prefer more strength, and deluge at an earlier level.

At Level 274: 8/10
At Level 474: 8.5/10
At Level 727: 8.5/10

I just don't think she is THAT great. She is obviously good but I do not think she is good enough for you Wink
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
PurPle SKy
PurPle SKy

Dream Brute? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Brute?   Dream Brute? Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 14:53

Stsin wrote:
PurPle SKy wrote:

OzNoob is great and has proven that. All his entries in the tourney has reached the final. He is the King, and she will be the Queen :)

St.Wnevobf's agility is better than OzNoob past 400. And did you look at the picture of her at level 474? She will also get deluge (has all skills minus 3). The two skills I've been wanting the most lately is Hypnosis and Thief. I feel her strength will be more than good enough. Hypnosis can be devastating and thief turns the battle by making a parryless opponent. Plus it doesn't get the wait penalty of taking out a heavy weapon when stolen...then add her quickness to it which will make opponents feel they are just standing there.
Ops, sorry, i've checked her at 300.. i don't use to watch brutes at level 300+ Razz Anyway, hypnose is a too much random ability, it works few times and i've blasphemed a lot cause even my Enuma got it but he use it rarely, and above all he use it after killing almost all enemy's pets. Speed, instead, is a too much random stats, i've seen brutes with much more speed than the opponent make less attacks or hit less times.
Back to top Go down
Jay12345678
Jay12345678

Dream Brute? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Brute?   Dream Brute? Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 14:56

The character's appearance makes me in love with her lol.

I will give 9/10

Its good but not that good to attain the 10 Wink
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

Dream Brute? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Brute?   Dream Brute? Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 14:57

PurPle SKy wrote:
Stsin wrote:
PurPle SKy wrote:

Ops, sorry, i've checked her at 300.. i don't use to watch brutes at level 300+ Razz Anyway, hypnose is a too much random ability, it works few times and i've blasphemed a lot cause even my Enuma got it but he use it rarely, and above all he use it after killing almost all enemy's pets. Speed, instead, is a too much random stats, i've seen brutes with much more speed than the opponent make less attacks or hit less times.

Well Puprle, that heavily depends on the brute. Illmove, Mdplqmjp and theBrutux use hypnosis almost every fight while others sparingly use it. Each brute uses skills and weapons more often or sparsely than others. It just depends on the brute.... Look at the arena fights and low level tourney fights to determine whether she will use it much or not.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

Dream Brute? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Brute?   Dream Brute? Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 16:05

Another hyper agile?

Nice .... but I think you should try something different. Especially if it's on .ES

Come and join me giving their butts a diddy style STR/SPD ass-whumping ... Laughing
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

Dream Brute? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Brute?   Dream Brute? Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 16:06

I think she IS THAT great!!
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

Dream Brute? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Brute?   Dream Brute? Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 16:12

Yaboirobby wrote:
The bottom line is whatever brute you decide to level will attain Brutal Legend at some point and time so it does not really matter much which brute you choose.

If you talking strictly Dream Brute, he is not a dream for me, I would prefer more strength, and deluge at an earlier level.

I just don't think she is THAT great. She is obviously good but I do not think she is good enough for you Wink

Hmm, I disagree with everything that you have said. And no, whatever brute I pick will not attain BL status. Coming from someone who's still pupilling Ibm, seems pretty hypocritical. Lacking both strength and deluge and has obviously shown that levels alone are not enough for BL these days, as Dio, Koerper, kgwazldq, and others know very well.

I'm curious on how you rate Ibm? Did you notice that St.Wnevobf's agility is higher than Ibm at his current level of 246? With 15 more strength and only 6 less speed? Or do you use a specific rating system for me?

But I must admit the slight inadequacy in her stats I plan on making up and is not a concern for me. And will rely on her skills to help as she fights her way up, in which isn't lacking.
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

Dream Brute? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Brute?   Dream Brute? Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 16:19

BobTheBear wrote:
Another hyper agile?

Nice .... but I think you should try something different. Especially if it's on .ES

Come and join me giving their butts a diddy style STR/SPD ass-whumping ... Laughing

Heh, don't think I didn't think of that. Yes, I prefer a non-hyper these days to be different from the norm. Why I still push Stsin VI and Angelus Amo. Stsin VI will become a Str/Spd soon as she finally becomes a TripleT.

But St.Wnevobf's skills caught my attention. I want to be the first BL with all skills but 3. Maybe someday all skills but 2. With great stats to back it up. Plus we all know that non-hyper agiles are easier to fall with a bad seed, and don't want to do that on ES.
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

Dream Brute? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Brute?   Dream Brute? Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 16:20

Stsin wrote:
Yaboirobby wrote:

Hmm, I disagree with everything that you have said. And no, whatever brute I pick will not attain BL status. Coming from someone who's still pupilling Ibm, seems pretty hypocritical. Lacking both strength and deluge and has obviously shown that levels alone are not enough for BL these days, as Dio, Koerper, kgwazldq, and others know very well.

I'm curious on how you rate Ibm? Did you notice that St.Wnevobf's agility is higher than Ibm at his current level of 246? With 15 more strength and only 6 less speed? Or do you use a specific rating system for me?

But I must admit the slight inadequacy in her stats I plan on making up and is not a concern for me. And will rely on her skills to help as she fights her way up, in which isn't lacking.

I said whatever brute u pupil, not me. I am pupiling IBM because she can get BL with luck. DK128 did it, though at his time there were not quite as many monsters around and he is similar style to IBM. How is that hypocritical? And it is probably 99% correct that if you really wanted it, you could get that brute to BL. You have done it with more than 5 or 6 others (I haven't counted, but that is close maybe) Laughing

And yes, i compared her against OZQ so the ranking is low. In actuality, that is more of a 9 or 9.25 brute but IMO you can find better.
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

Dream Brute? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Brute?   Dream Brute? Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 17:53

Yaboirobby wrote:

And it is probably 99% correct that if you really wanted it, you could get that brute to BL. You have done it with more than 5 or 6 others (I haven't counted, but that is close maybe) Laughing

Does not matter which brute I choose? Stsin is still Satan's Biceps. Stsin VI is my Zues that I had before I even looked at this forum, but could not get BL till she got implacable, and had to fight through THEBrutux to get it. All my other BL's got their rank fighting opponents higher than them. So I'm telling you that it does matter which brute I choose.

Here are some examples of their tourneys to obtain Brutal Legend:
http://sites.google.com/site/stsinsbrutes/angelus-amo-s-path-to-brutal-legend/20h-dipobrute
Isn't Angelus Amo undefeated vs Ibm in forum tourney?
http://sites.google.com/site/stsinsbrutes/oznoob-winning-the-tournament/21h-king-mito26
http://sites.google.com/site/stsinsbrutes/stsin559-brutal-legend/17h-vs-diddy
http://sites.google.com/site/stsinsbrutes/under-const/18h-vs-thebrutux
Stsin VI was the first to defeat THEBrutux in the tournament.

So, if Stsin VI was not able to get implacable, and my other brutes were just any weak brute, I personally don't see them ever getting BL. Unless it is given to them, like they are trying to set up right now.

This discussion has made me changed my opinion, whether I we should follow the proposed 'Give Away Brutal Legend Charity Day.' Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Stsin on Sat 12 Dec 2009, 17:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

Dream Brute? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Brute?   Dream Brute? Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 17:59

Stsin wrote:
Yaboirobby wrote:

And it is probably 99% correct that if you really wanted it, you could get that brute to BL. You have done it with more than 5 or 6 others (I haven't counted, but that is close maybe) Laughing

Does not matter which brute I choose? Stsin is still Satan's Biceps. Stsin VI is my Zues that I had before I even looked at this forum, but could not get BL till she got implacable, and had to fight through THEBrutux to get it. All my other BL's got their rank fighting opponents higher than them. So I'm telling you that it does matter which brute I choose.

Here are some examples of their tourneys to obtain Brutal Legend:
http://sites.google.com/site/stsinsbrutes/angelus-amo-s-path-to-brutal-legend/20h-dipobrute
http://sites.google.com/site/stsinsbrutes/oznoob-winning-the-tournament/21h-king-mito26
http://sites.google.com/site/stsinsbrutes/stsin559-brutal-legend/17h-vs-diddy
http://sites.google.com/site/stsinsbrutes/under-const/18h-vs-thebrutux

So, if Stsin VI was not able to get implacable, and my other brutes were just any weak brute, I personally don't see them ever getting BL. Unless it is given to them, like they are trying to set up right now.

This discussion has made me changed my opinion, whether I we should follow the proposed 'Give Away Brutal Legend Charity Day.' Evil or Very Mad

If you REALLY wanted to get BL with stsin you could. If you stopped pupiling others and focused on her, you probably could, though it is a little late now with all the agi monsters around.

And i did not mean to give you the implication that you could get ANY brute to BL, i meant any brute that you focus on that is good or somewhat great has the potential to be BL in your hands.
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

Dream Brute? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Brute?   Dream Brute? Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 18:06

Yaboirobby wrote:
If you REALLY wanted to get BL with stsin you could. If you stopped pupiling others and focused on her, you probably could, though it is a little late now with all the agi monsters around.

Why are you suggesting that I would want to try doing that? Then say it's too late, yet keep saying that it doesn't matter.

Just agree with me that it does matter.
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

Dream Brute? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Brute?   Dream Brute? Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 18:14

Stsin wrote:
Yaboirobby wrote:

Why are you suggesting that I would want to try doing that? Then say it's too late, yet keep saying that it doesn't matter.

Just agree with me that it does matter.

It does matter in the case of Stsin, because she is not that good:

Yaboirobby wrote:
...i meant any brute that you focus on that is GOOD or somewhat GREAT has the potential to be BL in your hands.

So for the sake of ending this debate, you are right!
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

Dream Brute? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Brute?   Dream Brute? Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 18:18

let me tell you what the brute of my dreams looked like ( I think it doesn't exists even if we could scroll through all 999999 possibilities):

hyper agility, 80-90 @100, 160-180 @200, 230-240 @300 and so on-more would be ok of course
more speed than strength or both equal

skills (it must achieve all these skills before it reaches 250 and it isn't allowed to get more than these skills before 500!!):

first row: martial arts and master of arms- rest I don't mind, but sure it had feline
second row: full
third row: impact, strong arm, survival, thief, fierced brute (strong arm and thief aren't a must)
fourth row: tragic potion, hypno and deluge-cry of the damned as not essential, but would be nice)

the reason for me NOT to want more skills is my opinion, that less skills increase the possibility that the skills it has are used...thinking of deluge and hypno while writing this :)
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

Dream Brute? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Brute?   Dream Brute? Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 19:19

a good dream bitchy
and stsin a grea brute indeed
but
if that spd was str she wouldve been THE BEST IMO

i am not very experienced like u guys are but IMO str is more important than spd,
immortals are good for a change but not enought to get bl
with all thoise hypers around,junkpunch-best immortal-didnt get bl and wont even if he is lvl 200-300

as for didy,and crator,they have white agi so it helped a bit for them to get bl

last thing i want to say ,
if u get that brute above 400,i am SURE u will get bl very easily
just make sure oz doesnt enter the tourney on the same day

hehe
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

Dream Brute? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Brute?   Dream Brute? Icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 21:36

To me, the perfect brute is Vortex Maria, his only weakness is the low speed, but speed's definitely the least missed thing you can have.
-Hyper Agile + Great strenght.
-Good Health + best pet combination.
-Useless weapons are replaced by skills.

What more can you ask for?
I'm searching for his clone or a brute very similar, lol.http://vortex-maria.mybrute.com/cellule
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
Nasic
Nasic

Dream Brute? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Brute?   Dream Brute? Icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 22:27

NixxxoN wrote:
To me, the perfect brute is Vortex Maria, his only weakness is the low speed, but speed's definitely the least missed thing you can have.
-Hyper Agile + Great strenght.
-Good Health + best pet combination.
-Useless weapons are replaced by skills.

What more can you ask for?
I'm searching for his clone or a brute very similar, lol.http://vortex-maria.mybrute.com/cellule
Lol vortex is FAR from a hyper agi brute Laughing
Hyper agi's have about 230 at lvl 300, he sticks around 160...
Plus with having such low amounts of weapons aswell you don't really want deluge tbh.
Hypno + all the abilities are a plus but the stats don't hold up.
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

Dream Brute? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Brute?   Dream Brute? Icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 22:42

Nasic wrote:
Lol vortex is FAR from a hyper agi brute Laughing
Hyper agi's have about 230 at lvl 300, he sticks around 160...
Plus with having such low amounts of weapons aswell you don't really want deluge tbh.
Hypno + all the abilities are a plus but the stats don't hold up.

How is he far from a hyper agile? Hyperagiles are basically those who have a high agility (ok, you can have more than vortex, but still...) and have Implacable + Untouchable, which also improve massively the agility.

He doesnt have Hypnosis until level 237, but Hypnosis is quite rare to use in combat... i mean, brutes who have it lots of times dont use it on their combats...

Also, dont worry about the low amount of weapons, he has Thief.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
sam-ps
sam-ps

Dream Brute? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Brute?   Dream Brute? Icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 23:32

Don't blame Vortex, he's the best in his style.
For me, Vortex is str-agi brute...not HYPER.

Frank, the owner of Vortex NEVER say his brute is perfect.
A lot of people said that and someone always DROP him down.
That's NOT fair to Frank, he did nothing wrong. :|

Dream brute is the brute that your dream about, that's it.
HongKongFui wrote:
let me tell you what the brute of my dreams looked like ( I think it DOES exists even if we could scroll through all 999999 possibilities):

hyper agility, 80-90 (85) @100, 160-180 (160) @200, 230-240 (241) @300 and so on-more would be ok of course
more speed than strength or both equal

skills (it must achieve all these skills before it reaches 250 and it isn't allowed to get more than these skills before 500!!):

first row: martial arts and master of arms- rest I don't mind, but sure it had feline
second row: full
third row: impact, strong arm, survival, thief, fierced brute (strong arm and thief aren't a must)
fourth row: tragic potion, hypno and deluge-cry of the damned as not essential, but would be nice)

the reason for me NOT to want more skills is my opinion, that less skills increase the possibility that the skills it has are used...thinking of deluge and hypno while writing this :)
If you description is complete, didn't forget somethimg...HE IS
http://slap-080.mybrute.com/cellule
Anyway he isn't the best, just LUCKILY hits the conditions.

@Stsin : She is NICE, level her. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://tagzajzt.mybrute.com/
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

Dream Brute? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Brute?   Dream Brute? Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 09:56

he really comes close... perhaps I should have been a bit clearer...

080 has sabotage what unluckily is a no go... and strength and speed are ok as speed is higher than strength, but strength is really a little bit too low- he also has the bomb but my dream brute isn't allowed to own that skill...

slap-080 comes close but doesn't really hits it perfect... he is like vinu 9: nearly perfect for me, but not perfect :)
Back to top Go down
harpyieklein

Dream Brute? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Brute?   Dream Brute? Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 10:19

...sabotage is a no-go? you've calculated the probabilities & came to that conclusion Wink?

i haven't, but i'm pretty sure sabotage helps more than it harms....

deluge for an agi brute harms a lot more, as a 100% everytime-hitter, you inflict much more damage in a multihit-direct attack (with the opponents probability of 6thsensing or pugnaciousing you for sure)

that type of brute was my dreambrute from the start & still is, but you've forgotten a main thing, the PETS! maximum defence please!

so we have str, agi & speed + master of arms & martial arts in first row (str higher than speed)
full 2nd row
full 3rd row
tragic potion & hypno in 4th row
& 3 doggys and the mighty bear (being able to kill a wolf with one stroke)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dream Brute? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Brute?   Dream Brute? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dream Brute?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next