My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200

Go down 
+6
alex0113
Stsin
HongKongFui
BobTheBear
Yaboirobby
ikari
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ikari
ikari

NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200 Empty
PostSubject: NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200   NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 16:10

Hi all !!!

We decide on labrute that all Brutal Legend Brutes Level over 200 should register in Tournament the peer days for giving a chance to other Brutes being BL ... (have a better tittle). This system start today (12/12/09).

& like that we have a :arrow: ALL STARS Tournament King

All these days :

Link of a Thread on forumactif that talk about that : Click Here

They are 30 Brutes (today) > lvl 200 BL & 90% accept. For the other, we are waiting an answer.

If all Brutes that this system concerne could respect this Deal it would be really Cool !

Thanks. :afro:

Ps : Special thanks to all french people who works for this project (Coyaba admin of forumactif aka CUMBOYA, Neji & all others ...).

Last edited by ikari on Sat 12 Dec 2009, 16:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200   NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 16:12

Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
ikari
ikari

PostSubject: Re: NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200   NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 16:18

Yep.

This is not my idea, I just apply what I heard they did on elbruto.
But their system was a bit different : all BL ... I think it's not good.
= Better just the Highest Brutes BL !

On mybrute, it will be really hard doing it. Too much High Brutes in lot of Clan ...

So ! For us (labrute) this is not an idea any more. This is a Fact ! cheers
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200   NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 16:21

ikari wrote:
Yep.

This is not my idea, I just apply what I heard they did on elbruto.
But their system was a bit different : all BL ... I think it's not good.
= Better just the Highest Brutes BL !

On mybrute, it will be really hard doing it. Too much High Brutes in lot of Clan ...

So ! For us (labrute) this is not an idea any more. This is a Fact ! cheers

Very true, it is too hard to get all the 200+ brutes to enter on a new day!
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200   NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 16:21

I suppose, there are 36 BL over 200 on .COM .... and we are in contact with most of them?

Might we worth a try ... even with a few rogue ones (bound to happen) you could probably do something with it?
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200   NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 16:24

BobTheBear wrote:
...you could probably do something with it?

Me or ikari?
Back to top Go down
ikari
ikari

PostSubject: Re: NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200   NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 16:29

BobTheBear wrote:
I suppose, there are 36 BL over 200 on .COM .... and we are in contact with most of them?

Might we worth a try ... even with a few rogue ones (bound to happen) you could probably do something with it?

Hum yes ... I didn't look how much BL > 200 (on .com) but yep it's possible too on mybrute 🎅

Your choice. This is not the ultimate good idea (solution) ... it's just "one" that we can do ... MT do nothing so ... this is to us doing something :) or Not.
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200   NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 16:44

hmmm...

I share both opinions, the pro and the contra. why?

BL is something to fight for and not something you get as a gift I think...

but on the other hand it's unrealistic these days to reach higher rankings if you don't have the opportunity to use BC or worse: your IP-pool is depleted...

so probably it's a good idea to do that on mybrute either. otherwise it could happen that many guys (and girls) quit playing due to not having a chance to reach high rankings...

BUT: I bought dio-s4i when he was level 1! no fight done and no pupil, nothing! a true virgin!

and it was hard work to raise him like I did. he had to win some tourney here to get pupils, my pc ran 24/7, I spent time finding a great brute I sold (don't wanna say who due to he might not want it) and I spent MONEY for pupil-service...

all this to achieve BL at least...

now I'm done and suddenly it's again possible to reach BL at level 150? bad idea from my point of view...

as you see I share both opinions, but at this minute I wouldn't promise to not sign- in next time! I have fun in these tournaments (officials) and finally dio is competetive with most (not all, I know)... so why abstain from this fun? that others have it easier than me? ahem :)
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200   NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 16:56

Are you saying all the 200+ BLs are going to fight the same day as OzNoob, Stin296, BtB020, and Luminous9000? I find it hard to believe. You know they can all join the same day as him, instead of avoiding him. I haven't changed my pattern (using both of my brutes on same day) since I started, even if I miss a day.

If you can get the two clans, Sega and Pizza to agree, then I 'll think about it. Otherwise, it's all moot if can't get just those two clans to follow completely.

Actually, you told me they were kinda doing that on ES when I started there, but I preferred gaining my BL rank on the same day fighting the other BLs. Wink
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200   NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 17:06

As for COM, I enter with my top brutes on the same day as you know who. I think that's easy to work with, IMO. And I've let months go by without entering them.

But agreeing with HKF, it would feel kind of lame defeating own clan members on one day, while a level 150 non-clan member gains BL the next day.

It's a personal choice to follow, and not to criticize anyone that chooses not to.
Back to top Go down
ikari
ikari

PostSubject: Re: NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200   NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 17:15

When I proposed it to Coyaba (CUMBOYA), I had in my "souvenirs" all the days (before I get my first BL) when I was kicked by BL Brutes (with crazy level for this period) & my opinion about these brutes was : why these f*ck*n' Brutes are still register in Tournament ??? They're BL, so what next ? = Being the Best "Dream Killa" ??? Razz

There is no agression in my words. Just my motivation & my mind at this time.

That's what we try to do on labrute & I hope it will continue so long as possible.

Doing it on mybrute is an other story Wink

@ stsin : lol but you're an exception in this game ^^ Cool
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200   NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 20:49

I'm kind of in agreement with HKF.

A lot of people worked pretty hard to get to BL, HKF being one of them.

I know I was starting to get pretty wound up about getting so close with Diddy several times before he finally made it. So I can see their point in thinking "why should we step aside and let the less able ones make BL?".

But at the same time, I'm kind of in their shoes as well now.

It'll take a miracle for me to get BtB253 to BL (or at least, a lot more pupils! lol) and the rest of my BL's are lucky to make 19h these days.

But then, I'm not sure I'd want a BL simply because all the big guys got out of the way for me?

I dunno. We could always flag it up and see what sort of uptake it gets .... but I wouldn't hold your breath!
Back to top Go down
alex0113

PostSubject: Re: NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200   NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 22:08

i think it would be a very good idea...If u are already bl and still playing then it means u just want to compete with the rest of the good brutes out there ....if u are only seeking to win every tournament ur just selfish
Back to top Go down
http://painsfollower1.mybrute.com/cellule
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200   NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 15:41

NOT a good idea
remember when i bought crator and said this in clan doom before i leave?no ona agreed
and my dio-castrato i bought her on lvl 135 and spent TONS of $ on her and she got bl the HARD way so i dont think its a good idea
nd as for dimo
i saw stsin with her oz in es
so im pretty sure dimo will get bl after 210 max
so dont do it
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
alex0113

PostSubject: Re: NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200   NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 16:05

xteenager wrote:
NOT a good idea
remember when i bought crator and said this in clan doom before i leave?no ona agreed
and my dio-castrato i bought her on lvl 135 and spent TONS of $ on her and she got bl the HARD way so i dont think its a good idea
nd as for dimo
i saw stsin with her oz in es
so dont do it
the fact is that it's getting harder and harder to get bl....all the brutes that already got bl are still fighting in the tournament and if u don't have a 250+ good brute u can't compete against them....u lvl up but they lvl up too so ur getting nowhere
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200   NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 16:36

on the contrary
i got bl when all stars where there and i was 185 and dimo is way better than dio so i can risk it
Back to top Go down
pdsharpj
pdsharpj

PostSubject: Re: NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200   NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 18:44

i will probably never get BL, but it gives me something to strive for. getting it without the "big dogs" in it would be like winning the special olympics being fully capable
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200   NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 18:57

xteenager wrote:

lol

If you think you're gonna make BL with a level 210 on .COM now you are dreaming.

I don't care how good the brute is. The top 12 or so are simply too many levels ahead of that now. Just look at the first page of the BL rankings. The lowest one there is level 288 .... a level 210 might get lucky against one or even two of them but you normally have to beat 3 or 4 of them now to win a tourney.

Your ONLY chance is a miracle day where your section of the draw stays clear and you get good seeds all the way.

Yes, dio-castrato made BL while sub-200 .... a few others managed it around the same time .... vy-764 etc.

But all the top brutes have moved on since then. As far as I'm aware dio-castrato has only ever made that one final?

As Alex says, by the time you make level 250, everyone else will have moved on as well. As long as those top 10 or 12 keep entering the tourney - and levelling (eg - Koerper4812 has gone from 349 to 360 in the last four days ... what level do you think he'll be on by the time you reach 250?), the chances of anyone else making BL are pretty slim. You might get the odd one or two on a lucky day, but they will be by far and away the exception, not the norm.

Incidentally, I don't count any of mine in that top 12 or so. Not any more - I used to have 2 in there. I can't keep up with the pupilling at those sort of rates so mine are lucky to even make 19h these days.

I suppose you could throw bucketloads of cash at it to try and get yourself up to level 250+ quickly but thats pretty crazy if you ask me ..... what if MT decide to reset? It's happened before .....

Last edited by BobTheBear on Mon 14 Dec 2009, 19:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200   NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 19:02

reset?
ive been putting lot of cash in here i cant afford to spend again
and already im getting 31k pupils in 2 weeks 3 days i will be over 200 for sure
and as for tourney
all the BIG dogs just can eliminate each other like u did to bic and at last i can win
i am gonna lvl fast due to after i get those 31k i will sell vinu-9 (already got some interested) and lvl dimo up
im getting fast but u still have a point
i am not as fast as them
but i should give it a try dont i ?
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200   NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 19:10

You can try but like I say, you reckon in 2 1/2 weeks you'll be over 200.

In 2 1/2 weeks the front page of BL's will ALL be over 300 ... and half the second page won't be far off it.

Like I say, you can still hope for a lucky day, they do happen, but they're getting harder to come by.

The last final I made (and won) was around the start of November sometime with Diddy. Since then, I've managed 2 x 20h (both diddy) and a dozen or so 19h .... and thats with brutes who are currently level 262, 241, 236, 222 and 200 ... and 3 of them are BL's from before I got out-paced by the pupilling rate. The 241 hasn't even made 19h yet! At the time I started levelling her, around 250 would have been good enough for her to make BL .... not even close now.

And I guess the other difference is I do my own pupils .... I'm not pumping loads of cash into it. Yes, I pay for a second internet which at the moment gets used only for pupils, but if I stopped pupilling I could make use of that as a secondary connection in the living room for my laptop, xbox and wii to run off rather than relying on the wireless signal from this PC up the stairs.

** EDIT **

Todays final is a perfect example - level 405 vs level 358 .... Shocked
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200   NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 19:22

BobTheBear wrote:

** EDIT **

Todays final is a perfect example - level 405 vs level 358 .... Shocked

lol! you're so right! and I don't think it will be much easier tomorrow...

castrato had tons of luck! if the sign- ins will be as tough as last time I swear no new BL under 280 possible...
Back to top Go down
alex0113

PostSubject: Re: NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200   NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 21:14

COYABA wrote:
Voila c'est officiel,le système d'inscription en tournois pour les légendes brutale est validé donc vous pouvez vous inscrire pour le tournois du 12 et après seulement les jours pairs,les jours impairs les autres profitez en pour obtenir des titres.
Bonne chance a tous et merci a tout ceux qui ont participé a mettre en place ce projet.
Je remercie par avance ceux qui respecteront ce système et il devra bien sure s'appliquer a toutes les futures LB de niveau supérieur a 200.
MERCI.
:bravo:
Remerciement spécial a nico.
All the >200 brutal legend brutes on the fr server have agreed to sign-up only on the par days giving to all the other brutes chances to gain new ranks
If only we would do the same Sad
Back to top Go down
ikari
ikari

PostSubject: Re: NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200   NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 10:58

The system of (BL > lvl 200) registration is now over ... It's OFFiCiAL !!!

Why ?

Because they are some little noob who always register the odd days Mad

So Special Thanks to them for their unrespect : COUCOULESJEUNES, dirtypotter, mission ak47, shesomaru, Iced Earth, EXTREME89kx ...

I prefer to abstain from commenting on this behavior.

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200   NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 12:54

hmmm... dirtypotter is one of the french brutes which skims pupils when I run BC.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200   NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010, 13:21

Quote :

dirtypotter is one of the french brutes which skims pupils when I run BC.
Lol true me too. I've given thousands of pupils to this dirty Harry ;-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200   NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW Tournament Registration System on LaBrute for BL Level > 200
Page 1 of 1