My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Little BC Problem (Search didnt help)

Go down 
+2
Gavy™
asdfgh@asdfgh.com
6 posters
AuthorMessage
asdfgh@asdfgh.com

Little BC Problem (Search didnt help) Empty
PostSubject: Little BC Problem (Search didnt help)   Little BC Problem (Search didnt help) Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 14:33

Only the first time i run BC it creates a new pupil, after this it only resets connections all n all over again, but doesnt do any new brutes. Where's the problem?

Here's a pic of what i mean:

Little BC Problem (Search didnt help) Problemt

Thank you guys! =)
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: Little BC Problem (Search didnt help)   Little BC Problem (Search didnt help) Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 15:42

change the value of IP getter .. put ..

http://ip.interchile.com
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: Little BC Problem (Search didnt help)   Little BC Problem (Search didnt help) Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 15:46

asdfgh@asdfgh.com wrote:
... Where's the problem?
Hi,
the first problem is that you don't have any level 0 oponents,
and the second problem is your reconnect seems not to work
because the message means the IP was already used Wink
Back to top Go down
asdfgh@asdfgh.com

PostSubject: Re: Little BC Problem (Search didnt help)   Little BC Problem (Search didnt help) Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 17:37

Works fine with the changed IP getter value.. Thanks a lot :)!
Back to top Go down
Lucius6

PostSubject: Re: Little BC Problem (Search didnt help)   Little BC Problem (Search didnt help) Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 18:46

I get this over and over

Little BC Problem (Search didnt help) Bc110

I tried to do wath gaviel said but I might have done it wrong so her is my config file

Little BC Problem (Search didnt help) Bc210

So what's my problen?
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Little BC Problem (Search didnt help)   Little BC Problem (Search didnt help) Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 00:12

@lucius6:

1) have you tried running (clicking) the routerreconnect.exe yourself to make sure it will change your IP?

2) have you tried putting your routerreconnect.exe directly in the bc folder, change the config to just say routerreconnect.exe, and run it that way?
Back to top Go down
asdfgh@asdfgh.com

PostSubject: Re: Little BC Problem (Search didnt help)   Little BC Problem (Search didnt help) Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 11:28

I have the "IP deja utilisee" problem again. Anything wrong with the IP getter value "http://ip.interchile.com" ? Which one should I use? Where do I get the right pages to put there?

Back to top Go down
Lucius6

PostSubject: Re: Little BC Problem (Search didnt help)   Little BC Problem (Search didnt help) Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 17:28

RouterReconnet didn't chage a thing ideed.
That's propably also why moving it to the BurutallCombo main folder doesn't work either.

So what now?
Back to top Go down
Nasic
Nasic

PostSubject: Re: Little BC Problem (Search didnt help)   Little BC Problem (Search didnt help) Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 17:44

Lucius6 wrote:
That's propably also why moving it to the BurutallCombo main folder doesn't work either.

So what now?
Lucius6 wrote:

So what now?
Uhm mate you do know for sure you have a dynamic IP and not a static IP, else you are just wasting your time I'm afraid.
Else the problem lies with your routerreconnect.exe itself and it's broken so you should make a new one.
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: Little BC Problem (Search didnt help)   Little BC Problem (Search didnt help) Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 18:40

Yes, first you have to check that your reconnect works, for that surf to this internetsite: http://www.whatismyip.com/ and write your actual IP down.
After that, start your reconnect.exe, surf again to this Inet-Site: http://www.whatismyip.com/ and check if your IP has changed.
And after that post the resut here.
Back to top Go down
Lucius6

PostSubject: Re: Little BC Problem (Search didnt help)   Little BC Problem (Search didnt help) Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 18:49

I already went to a smilar site and my IP didn't change.

I propably better look up what's the difference between a static and dynamic IP and try to find out what my case uses.

Edit: damned my porvider always uses static IP's.
At the same time I found out about a program that hides you're IP. Could that help?
Here's the site: http://www.hide-my-ip.com/
Back to top Go down
Nasic
Nasic

PostSubject: Re: Little BC Problem (Search didnt help)   Little BC Problem (Search didnt help) Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 19:01

Lucius6 wrote:
I already went to a smilar site and my IP didn't change.

I propably better look up what's the difference between a static and dynamic IP and try to find out what my case uses.
Your BC doesn't work because you have a static IP, a static IP DOES NOT change when you reconnect your modem to the Internet, BC only works once it get's a new IP so it knows it can continu creating pupils, I discovered the same when trying out with my own static connection so I got a dynamic IP by switching ISP's, a dynamic IP gives you a new IP if you reconnect to the internet hence giving you a new perhaps unique IP that can be used for BC to create another XP pup.

You can use AOL or proxies to gain xp pupils i.e invisible browsing. but don't expect a lvl 100-200 brute out of it anytime soon Wink
Back to top Go down
Lucius6

PostSubject: Re: Little BC Problem (Search didnt help)   Little BC Problem (Search didnt help) Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 19:29

I'mlooking into this further and I already found out that disconnecting my router and connecting my PCdirectly to the internet changes my Ip. But afterwards it still doesn't change it using RouterRecoonect. I'm going to keep looking further into this.
Back to top Go down
Nasic
Nasic

PostSubject: Re: Little BC Problem (Search didnt help)   Little BC Problem (Search didnt help) Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 20:33

Lucius6 wrote:
I'mlooking into this further and I already found out that disconnecting my router and connecting my PCdirectly to the internet changes my Ip. But afterwards it still doesn't change it using RouterRecoonect. I'm going to keep looking further into this.
That's because the ROUTERreconnect tries to use your router while you're not using it anymore perhaps? What a Face
Should make a reconnect file for your cable/modem instead, if you receive a new IP everytime you reconnect your cable/modem and put the correct file in your BC folder it should be alright I'm guessing.
Back to top Go down
Lucius6

PostSubject: Re: Little BC Problem (Search didnt help)   Little BC Problem (Search didnt help) Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 23:30

I already tried using other things RouterReconnect needing a router seemsrather obvious) but nothing has worked so far.

And I absolutely wouldn't have any idea on how to make one myself. So unlees anyone cany guide me in doing that or does it form me...
I have no programming skills or whatever, at least not that I know off. I'm quite handy with a computer though so if it ain't too complicated it might work after some trial and error.
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Little BC Problem (Search didnt help)   Little BC Problem (Search didnt help) Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 00:29

there is one thread here in the cheats section titled something like "a faster reconnect", but it required a bridged modem. since you say you're good at computer stuff, you should be able to bridge your modem and use that one. I will look for the thread later for you, if necessary Cool
Back to top Go down
asdfgh@asdfgh.com

PostSubject: Re: Little BC Problem (Search didnt help)   Little BC Problem (Search didnt help) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2009, 11:05

asdfgh@asdfgh.com wrote:
I have the "IP deja utilisee" problem again. Anything wrong with the IP getter value "http://ip.interchile.com" ? Which one should I use? Where do I get the right pages to put there?

Still no solution there, BC doesnt create any new brutes which give XP Sad... Anyone got an idea?

Merry Christmas :)!
Back to top Go down
asdfgh@asdfgh.com

PostSubject: Re: Little BC Problem (Search didnt help)   Little BC Problem (Search didnt help) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2009, 16:43

Fixed it, something with my router was wrong :X..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little BC Problem (Search didnt help)   Little BC Problem (Search didnt help) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little BC Problem (Search didnt help)
Page 1 of 1