My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

IP Address Pool Discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aznxmtg

IP Address Pool Discussion Empty
PostSubject: IP Address Pool Discussion   IP Address Pool Discussion Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 18:16

Currently my IP Pool contains the following ranges (please note this are not the real numbers):

203.201.xx.xx
98.32.xx.xx

Apparently I can access this range, 70.160.xx.xx, but it is always the ip from this range.

So the question is, is this consider a big ip pool or small? How much do you guys have? What happens if you run out of ips?

I haven't made that many pupils. After running it for a few minutes, I start getting the same ips over and over again. But if I wait like maybe a hour or so, I start getting fresh ones in the same range of course. So another question is, what is the max pupil I can make with my pool?
Back to top Go down
Nasic
Nasic

PostSubject: Re: IP Address Pool Discussion   IP Address Pool Discussion Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 18:37

It all depends on the IP pool itself, once an IP pool is completely depleted you may want to find yourself another ISP or simply wait untill it's restocked/refreshed? ... Done with hybernating or whatever IP pools do.

You say you get the same IP's every time and need to wait awhile, are you using a router or are you directly plugged into your cable/modem?
Back to top Go down
aznxmtg

PostSubject: Re: IP Address Pool Discussion   IP Address Pool Discussion Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 18:47

I'm using a modem/router, but my modem is in bridge mode so I have my computer controlling the PPPoE session. In order words, I'm using a mac changer to change my ip.
Back to top Go down
ferryfey

PostSubject: Re: IP Address Pool Discussion   IP Address Pool Discussion Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 20:12

i dont know y but
since today my pool was changed oO

before i had smth like
79.247.x.x
and now
217.224.x.x
Back to top Go down
Nasic
Nasic

PostSubject: Re: IP Address Pool Discussion   IP Address Pool Discussion Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 20:20

ferryfey wrote:
i dont know y but
since today my pool was changed oO

before i had smth like
79.247.x.x
and now
217.224.x.x
Notice getting more xp pups then with BC or?
Back to top Go down
ferryfey

PostSubject: Re: IP Address Pool Discussion   IP Address Pool Discussion Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 14:24

yep it seems like
i dunno y, maybe the mass dc's
just have to obsess this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IP Address Pool Discussion   IP Address Pool Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IP Address Pool Discussion
Page 1 of 1