HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Share | 
 

 Let my brute rape you for his own benifits muahahaha....pupils yo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ericasbryan
* *
* *


Posts : 19
Join date : 2009-12-18

PostSubject: Let my brute rape you for his own benifits muahahaha....pupils yo   Fri 18 Dec 2009, 13:08

http://ericasbryan.mybrute.com

I went all the way to level 15 with only like 3-4 pupils that I actually got points for. Not I have like 15 I get points for. It helped but not much.


Hook me up fellas!!! I wanna fight with the big guys!!


Last edited by Ericasbryan on Fri 18 Dec 2009, 13:29; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : cuz i fucked up the link)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redneck-giant99
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 1377
Join date : 2009-04-29
Age : 43
Location : Hurt Locker

PostSubject: Re: Let my brute rape you for his own benifits muahahaha....pupils yo   Fri 18 Dec 2009, 13:15

yes it is allowed but not within 5 minutes of making the original post

your first link worked JUST FINE''no need to repost it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ericasbryan
* *
* *


Posts : 19
Join date : 2009-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Let my brute rape you for his own benifits muahahaha....pupils yo   Sat 19 Dec 2009, 18:20

BUMP.


And 35 views with not a single new pupil? come the fuck on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HongKongFui
* * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 2827
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 96
Location : incognito

PostSubject: Re: Let my brute rape you for his own benifits muahahaha....pupils yo   Sat 19 Dec 2009, 19:09

Ericasbryan wrote:
BUMP.


And 35 views with not a single new pupil? come the fuck on.

most people here save their IPs dude :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redneck-giant99
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 1377
Join date : 2009-04-29
Age : 43
Location : Hurt Locker

PostSubject: Re: Let my brute rape you for his own benifits muahahaha....pupils yo   Sat 19 Dec 2009, 20:03

dude..
You have been here for one day.
Why so antsy about pupils???

What makes you think that people want to use their ONE pupil on you.....

Plus it BE right now on .com, so even if people wanted to pupil you (which obviously they dont)
They couldnt!!!!!

Relax dude
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ericasbryan
* *
* *


Posts : 19
Join date : 2009-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Let my brute rape you for his own benifits muahahaha....pupils yo   Sat 19 Dec 2009, 23:23

lmao i wish sarcasm could be read through the massive interwebz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ericasbryan
* *
* *


Posts : 19
Join date : 2009-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Let my brute rape you for his own benifits muahahaha....pupils yo   Sat 19 Dec 2009, 23:25

redneck-giant99 wrote:
dude..
You have been here for one day.
Why so antsy about pupils???

What makes you think that people want to use their ONE pupil on you.....

Plus it BE right now on .com, so even if people wanted to pupil you (which obviously they dont)
They couldnt!!!!!

Relax dude

what do you mean just one pupil?? ive created a crap ton a pupils that i and other brutes get points for. did i miss something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nasic
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 655
Join date : 2009-11-19
Age : 28
Location : Holland

PostSubject: Re: Let my brute rape you for his own benifits muahahaha....pupils yo   Sun 20 Dec 2009, 00:40

ericashbryan wrote:
what do you mean just one pupil??
He means one pupil Because each xp giving pupil requires an unique IP and most people only have one unique IP.
ericashbryan wrote:
I went all the way to level 15 with only like 3-4 pupils
ericashbryan wrote:
ive created a crap ton a pupils that i and other brutes get points for. did i miss something?
Apart from the fact that you aren't making a lot of sense, no. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redneck-giant99
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 1377
Join date : 2009-04-29
Age : 43
Location : Hurt Locker

PostSubject: Re: Let my brute rape you for his own benifits muahahaha....pupils yo   Sun 20 Dec 2009, 02:11

Ericasbryan wrote:
redneck-giant99 wrote:
dude..
You have been here for one day.
Why so antsy about pupils???

What makes you think that people want to use their ONE pupil on you.....

Plus it BE right now on .com, so even if people wanted to pupil you (which obviously they dont)
They couldnt!!!!!

Relax dude

what do you mean just one pupil?? ive created a crap ton a pupils that i and other brutes get points for. did i miss something?

most people that can create more than one pupil.. charges for them

the people that can only create on XP giving pupil, probably dont want to give it to you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ericasbryan
* *
* *


Posts : 19
Join date : 2009-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Let my brute rape you for his own benifits muahahaha....pupils yo   Sun 20 Dec 2009, 23:43

OH!!! The IP address thing. Yea i know about that. just forgot what it was called when you said it lol.

Ive made a few that give points from the same IP. It was a few months in-between trying though. Dont know if that has anything to do with it.


Guess ill just paypal someone money for 500 pupils haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Let my brute rape you for his own benifits muahahaha....pupils yo   Today at 15:41

Back to top Go down
 
Let my brute rape you for his own benifits muahahaha....pupils yo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Perfect Brute
» pro brute wow
» Brute Test Fight Level 150-200
» who is the best brute ever??!!
» My brute shop

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: My Brute :: The Dojo-
Jump to: