My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Three possibly good Brutes, worth leveling up???

Go down 
+3
Sioc
Subman(R)
NixxxoN
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

Three possibly good Brutes, worth leveling up??? Empty
PostSubject: Three possibly good Brutes, worth leveling up???   Three possibly good Brutes, worth leveling up??? Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 14:54

http://xingzhiang.mybrute.com/cellule

http://kingoftehring.mybrute.com/cellule

http://magician1480.mybrute.com/cellule

Plz rate, and tell me whos the best and why. Thanks 🐰
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: Three possibly good Brutes, worth leveling up???   Three possibly good Brutes, worth leveling up??? Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 15:35

I would keep looking if your pupiling. Tho nice each lack good skills needed to be competitive. #2 would my choice
Back to top Go down
http://submans.shutterfly.com/
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Three possibly good Brutes, worth leveling up???   Three possibly good Brutes, worth leveling up??? Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 16:01

Indeed, #2 is imo not that bad and far better than the two other ones... at level 200 it has 274 points (Strength + Agility + Speed) which is quite high as well as some good skills but unfortunately not enough skills... damn, I'm in the same process as you right now... finding *the* good pupil...
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Three possibly good Brutes, worth leveling up???   Three possibly good Brutes, worth leveling up??? Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 16:16

So, you dont mind about endurance at all? KingofTehRing is by far the one who has less life points.
XingZhiang has great agility but she gets Feline Agility so late, at about level 250 :|
Btw still can't decide between Untouchable and Implacable xP.
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: Three possibly good Brutes, worth leveling up???   Three possibly good Brutes, worth leveling up??? Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 17:09

Untouchable
Back to top Go down
http://submans.shutterfly.com/
Nasic
Nasic

PostSubject: Re: Three possibly good Brutes, worth leveling up???   Three possibly good Brutes, worth leveling up??? Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 20:39

NixxxoN wrote:
So, you dont mind about endurance at all? KingofTehRing is by far the one who has less life points.
No, high immortal brutes will lose 80-90% of their matches to hyper agi's so you wouldn't stand a chance, unless you'd get a good one but those are rare.
NixxxoN wrote:
XingZhiang has great agility but she gets Feline Agility so late, at about level 250 :|
should have all necessary skills before 150 imo, anything that comes afterwards is nice to have...
NixxxoN wrote:
Both!
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: Three possibly good Brutes, worth leveling up???   Three possibly good Brutes, worth leveling up??? Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 21:07

Nasic wrote:
NixxxoN wrote:
No, high immortal brutes will lose 80-90% of their matches to hyper agi's so you wouldn't stand a chance, unless you'd get a good one but those are rare.
NixxxoN wrote:
should have all necessary skills before 150 imo, anything that comes afterwards is nice to have...
NixxxoN wrote:
Both!
I disagree with the high immortal part. In fact, immortals are the absolute enemies of hyper agiles, given the immortal has some decent skills and stats. There are many immortals out there that can take out some of the biggest stars, but they are not risen and/or given the chance to shine (with the exception of junkpunch1 and mikesin47) Wink
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
Nasic
Nasic

PostSubject: Re: Three possibly good Brutes, worth leveling up???   Three possibly good Brutes, worth leveling up??? Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 21:20

Yaboirobby wrote:
Nasic wrote:
NixxxoN wrote:
NixxxoN wrote:
NixxxoN wrote:
Both!
I disagree with the high immortal part. In fact, immortals are the absolute enemies of hyper agiles, given the immortal has some decent skills and stats. There are many immortals out there that can take out some of the biggest stars, but they are not risen and/or given the chance to shine (with the exception of junkpunch1 and mikesin47) Wink
Those are the exceptions I mentioned and I simulated PLENTY of fights between the clone of Junkpunch I had and much of the top levels and most fights turned out to be 50/50, more in favor of the agility brutes so no, agi > immortal.
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: Three possibly good Brutes, worth leveling up???   Three possibly good Brutes, worth leveling up??? Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 21:31

Nasic wrote:
Yaboirobby wrote:
Nasic wrote:
NixxxoN wrote:
NixxxoN wrote:
NixxxoN wrote:
Both!
Those are the exceptions I mentioned and I simulated PLENTY of fights between the clone of Junkpunch I had and much of the top levels and most fights turned out to be 50/50, more in favor of the agility brutes so no, agi > immortal.
Nope Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nasic
Nasic

PostSubject: Re: Three possibly good Brutes, worth leveling up???   Three possibly good Brutes, worth leveling up??? Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 22:08

Yaboirobby wrote:
Nasic wrote:
Yaboirobby wrote:
Nasic wrote:
NixxxoN wrote:
NixxxoN wrote:
NixxxoN wrote:
Both!
Nope Laughing
Awesome rebuttle Wink But seriously, go simulate some duels between good Immortal brutes and good hyper agi's @ lvl 200-300, it's either 50/50 or in the agi's favor you'll see Rolling Eyes
If there was a significant difference why doesn't nobody look actively for good Immortal brutes,.. simply because they aren't as good as proper hyper agi's Laughing
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: Three possibly good Brutes, worth leveling up???   Three possibly good Brutes, worth leveling up??? Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 23:15

Nasic wrote:
Yaboirobby wrote:
Nasic wrote:
Yaboirobby wrote:
Nasic wrote:
NixxxoN wrote:
NixxxoN wrote:
NixxxoN wrote:
Both!
Nope Laughing
Awesome rebuttle Wink But seriously, go simulate some duels between good Immortal brutes and good hyper agi's @ lvl 200-300, it's either 50/50 or in the agi's favor you'll see Rolling Eyes
If there was a significant difference why doesn't nobody look actively for good Immortal brutes,.. simply because they aren't as good as proper hyper agi's Laughing
Ok, well here is a nice example for you.... in today's tournament, Adhaerentiae knocked off vngrxcas (agility - 151) and chinskillz (agility - 145) primarily because of his HP difference. And you are around the level of junkpunch, why dont u go fight him and see who wins (I would like to see that...)

PS - At level 300, you MAY be right. The agility difference at that level is usually too staggering for an immortal to beat an agility, but it is still possible and happens alot.
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Three possibly good Brutes, worth leveling up???   Three possibly good Brutes, worth leveling up??? Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 23:56

Yaboirobby wrote:
Ok, well here is a nice example for you.... in today's tournament, Adhaerentiae knocked off vngrxcas (agility - 151) and chinskillz (agility - 145) primarily because of his HP difference. And you are around the level of junkpunch, why dont u go fight him and see who wins (I would like to see that...)

PS - At level 300, you MAY be right. The agility difference at that level is usually too staggering for an immortal to beat an agility, but it is still possible and happens alot.

I did simulations of those matches, Adhaerentie almost always loses, even though hes about 40 levels higher. Lucky @ the tourney. Immortals are so mortal.
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: Three possibly good Brutes, worth leveling up???   Three possibly good Brutes, worth leveling up??? Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 00:00

NixxxoN wrote:
Yaboirobby wrote:

I did simulations of those matches, Adhaerentie almost always loses, even though hes about 40 levels higher. Lucky @ the tourney. Immortals are so mortal.

Really... if you say so Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nasic
Nasic

PostSubject: Re: Three possibly good Brutes, worth leveling up???   Three possibly good Brutes, worth leveling up??? Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 03:44

Yaboirobby wrote:
And you are around the level of junkpunch, why dont u go fight him and see who wins (I would like to see that...)

I have, both won & lost, but after I get my considerable str upgrade so let's say... simulated fights @ 150-250 I win almost everything, I simulated him against lrd-nasix a lot and my brute was without a single doubt the better brute of the two, fight against hyper agi's and he's like Junkpunch,.... win/lose rate of 50/50 almost, so I wouldn't consider it bad as they differ from the usuall high level agi focussed brute. :)
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Three possibly good Brutes, worth leveling up???   Three possibly good Brutes, worth leveling up??? Icon_minitimeTue 05 Jan 2010, 01:42

Kay
Is this good enough?
http://johnplanetearth.mybrute.com/cellule
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: Three possibly good Brutes, worth leveling up???   Three possibly good Brutes, worth leveling up??? Icon_minitimeTue 05 Jan 2010, 02:54

Pretty decent brute you got there..
good str .. I wish it has more agility ..
pet control is not good , it has only 1 dog ..

but overall .. a decent brute Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Three possibly good Brutes, worth leveling up???   Three possibly good Brutes, worth leveling up??? Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 19:06

Agreed, JohnPlanetEarth is a much better brute than those other three, but the stats aren't out of this world. He will lose the pet fight nearly every battle until he reaches 200 and that's not good against str/speed brutes, and he lacks tornado which is really odd. Basically, he's crap at 150 but improves a lot by 200, so if that's not a problem for you don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Three possibly good Brutes, worth leveling up???   Three possibly good Brutes, worth leveling up??? Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 22:22

How much of a problem is having only 2 dogs? In such high levels, a pet can be killed directly by any sixth sense or any pugnacious counter-attack... And obviously my anti pet skills, the bomb, the net and the COTD
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Three possibly good Brutes, worth leveling up???   Three possibly good Brutes, worth leveling up??? Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 22:24

Imo the more pets you have the higher the probability the enemy will waste his hits on your pets instead of hitting your brute. Imo that makes quite a difference though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three possibly good Brutes, worth leveling up???   Three possibly good Brutes, worth leveling up??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three possibly good Brutes, worth leveling up???
Page 1 of 1