My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

rate my brute

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
George Cockroach

rate my brute Empty
PostSubject: rate my brute   rate my brute Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 23:22

couldnt find the offical topic so perhaps a moderator could move this for me. i was wondering what people thought of this guy http://shadow-monk-ii.mybrute.com/cellule hes missing implacable but other than that he regularly beats some of the best brutes that are ranked. so please let me know what ya'll think. and please give me more than "bad brute" letme know what I'm missing in this equation.

~GC

Last edited by George Cockroach on Mon 11 Jan 2010, 23:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpaForce

rate my brute Empty
PostSubject: Re: rate my brute   rate my brute Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 23:43

Bad brute
Back to top Go down
George Cockroach

rate my brute Empty
PostSubject: Re: rate my brute   rate my brute Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 23:45

whats he missin?
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

rate my brute Empty
PostSubject: Re: rate my brute   rate my brute Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 23:48

George Cockroach wrote:
whats he missin?
For one... a Password Razz

But also: Implacable, Hypnosis (i like that skill), and maybe more pets. Agility is low too...
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
George Cockroach

rate my brute Empty
PostSubject: Re: rate my brute   rate my brute Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 01:37

haha true. lets say im lookin for an agility brute level 200 what would be a solid range for the agility stat? I get that you need pets, high agility (although im still confused on how high that should be), implace, untouch, survival, some sort of advanced anti pet skill. what else am i looking for as a must have skill. everyones got their theories and focus' but it would seem there are certain skills that are mandatory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rate my brute Empty
PostSubject: Re: rate my brute   rate my brute Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rate my brute
Page 1 of 1