My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Brutal Combo on Mac

Go down 
+4
Biceuri®
bamb@m
Eumigen
Yaboirobby
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

Brutal Combo on Mac Empty
PostSubject: Brutal Combo on Mac   Brutal Combo on Mac Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 01:24

If anyone is familiar with how to make BC work on a Mac computer, please tell me. I have downloaded all the neccesary files, but it tells me to check the Console for error messages when I try to run the java file in BC.

All ideas are welcome and any help is appreciated.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Combo on Mac   Brutal Combo on Mac Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 07:36

Yaboirobby wrote:
If anyone is familiar with how to make BC work on a Mac computer, please tell me. I have downloaded all the neccesary files, but it tells me to check the Console for error messages when I try to run the java file in BC.

All ideas are welcome and any help is appreciated.

Thanks!
I don't have a MAC, but all Java Vesions are not working on all operating systems, this days there where a new Java 6 version released which supports Windows 7, so perhabs it's a version problem ...
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Combo on Mac   Brutal Combo on Mac Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jan 2010, 10:25

ok yaboi, you finally motivated me to do a quick search Razz .

found something that might help:

try http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=369522 for a solution...

Last edited by bamb@m on Mon 01 Feb 2010, 00:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Combo on Mac   Brutal Combo on Mac Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 01:08

Finally got BC working on my Mac and now my combats run a 1000 times faster, thanks all for the help though the solution was rather simple and I ended up figuring out myself.

If anyone else needs help setting up BC on a Mac, PM me or reply here and I will be more than glad to get is setup for you... Here is a screenshot to show how it runs:

Brutal Combo on Mac Pictur10
Back to top Go down
Biceuri®
Biceuri®

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Combo on Mac   Brutal Combo on Mac Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 03:04

Congratz yab cheers
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Combo on Mac   Brutal Combo on Mac Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 10:58

always thought the speed of the combats depend on the speed of the internet connection...
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Combo on Mac   Brutal Combo on Mac Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 14:59

HongKongFui wrote:
always thought the speed of the combats depend on the speed of the internet connection...
It does... but it also depends heavily on the processing speed of your computer Wink
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Combo on Mac   Brutal Combo on Mac Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 16:44

Quote :

heavily on the processing speed of your computer
Damn, you must have had an iceage PC... on my old 2003 Inspiron 8600 laptop (Pentium M 1.5 GHz) running fights on two BC databases at the same time doesn't even eat up 100% of the CPU...
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Combo on Mac   Brutal Combo on Mac Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 17:29

This is true but. I can run 5 or more db's at one time. Surf the net. run decrypter merging a DB and so what. Sure I have a dual processor pc but.....I believe it comes down to the interface speed of the network card to push the data out to the internet.
Back to top Go down
http://submans.shutterfly.com/
Nasic
Nasic

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Combo on Mac   Brutal Combo on Mac Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 21:26

I've got a 20mbit connection and a E8400 duelcore and i CAN'T surf the web when I run my largest db, internet goes slower than a 56k connection while the bot is active so I just do something else meanwhile...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Combo on Mac   Brutal Combo on Mac Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brutal Combo on Mac
Page 1 of 1