My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Level 20 or better? Join Cherry Clan!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fartface McGee

Level 20 or better? Join Cherry Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Level 20 or better? Join Cherry Clan!   Level 20 or better? Join Cherry Clan! Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 16:11

I've got a bunch of brutes in my clan that are dead in the water (haven't gained any XP for 2+ weeks, some much longer than that) and I'd rather have those spots taken by people who are going to keep up with it for the most part.

We've got 49/50 just to keep the ranking as high as possible, but I've got room for about 20 new brutes. I'll kick out the lowest ranked unused brute each time there's a new applicant of equal or greater level. I've kept the dead brutes in the clan as placeholders until new people apply but I figured I'd advertise here since it's a pretty slow process to replace the dead weight with level 20+ brutes just by waiting for them to wander in.

If you've got a whole bunch of brutes you want to add all at once, send me a PM and I can clear out enough spots in advance for you.

Unfortunately, the clan forum doesn't work any longer, but we can always communicate here. I don't want to disband the clan because there were some nice people in it and I don't know how they'd ever find it again...

We're currently ranked #63 (1078/49).

http://mybrute.com/team/655
Back to top Go down
redneck-giant99
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
redneck-giant99

Level 20 or better? Join Cherry Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level 20 or better? Join Cherry Clan!   Level 20 or better? Join Cherry Clan! Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 22:03

come on guys......

This is the leader that actually got me bruting last march....

Cool clan if you are looking for a mellow home
Back to top Go down

Level 20 or better? Join Cherry Clan!
Page 1 of 1