My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

end of mybrute

Go down 
+7
FacebreakXXX
HongKongFui
NixxxoN
GOML
bamb@m
CypriaN
F.B.I
11 posters
AuthorMessage
F.B.I
F.B.I

end of mybrute Empty
PostSubject: end of mybrute   end of mybrute Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 03:33

hey everyone does anyone think this is the end of mybrute i think it his lol i will need some help can everyone say what they think Razz Mad lol!
Back to top Go down
CypriaN
CypriaN

end of mybrute Empty
PostSubject: Re: end of mybrute   end of mybrute Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 03:40

i dont think its the end i think soon mybrute will be the way it used to be soon well i hope so :) geek
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

end of mybrute Empty
PostSubject: Re: end of mybrute   end of mybrute Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 06:29

not when they just added a facebook link to the brute cell page Wink
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

end of mybrute Empty
PostSubject: Re: end of mybrute   end of mybrute Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 06:39

TM still going would seem to be a positive development, but we will just have to wait and see...
Back to top Go down
F.B.I
F.B.I

end of mybrute Empty
PostSubject: Re: end of mybrute   end of mybrute Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 06:40

yeah i think it is the enfd sad face
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

end of mybrute Empty
PostSubject: Re: end of mybrute   end of mybrute Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 10:55

Fail (:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
F.B.I
F.B.I

end of mybrute Empty
PostSubject: Re: end of mybrute   end of mybrute Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 11:34

lolol i just did fights then brutal error again this is so gay!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

end of mybrute Empty
PostSubject: Re: end of mybrute   end of mybrute Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 12:41

what has being gay to do with that?
Back to top Go down
FacebreakXXX
FacebreakXXX

end of mybrute Empty
PostSubject: Re: end of mybrute   end of mybrute Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 12:48

HongKongFui wrote:
what has being gay to do with that?

word!

Don't forget your good education Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

end of mybrute Empty
PostSubject: Re: end of mybrute   end of mybrute Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 01:34

his good education reminded him that gay = happy, so he was happy he got his fights done before BE. lol!

I on the other hand, am sad because I did not get to do my fights because I was at work while this was going on...

I coulda had my 600th win today if I had not missed my fights yesterday, but I'll be stuck at 599 for one day now Mad

Last edited by bamb@m on Fri 29 Jan 2010, 08:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nasic
Nasic

end of mybrute Empty
PostSubject: Re: end of mybrute   end of mybrute Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 02:12

6.aii wrote:
hey everyone does anyone think this is the end of mybrute i think it his lol i will need some help can everyone say what they think Razz Mad lol!
YES IT'S THE END... OOOHHH NOOOO!!!!
But seriously Mybrute will just continu to excist a long with all of it's errors, they just added the whole shop and facebook thing so your vague predictions are sort of unnessecary :|
Back to top Go down
lemon

end of mybrute Empty
PostSubject: Re: end of mybrute   end of mybrute Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 09:05

Not the end of mybrute

Maybe the beginning of the end of mybrute as it is now.
By that I mean that it looks to me like motion twin, with all the technical maintenance of late and the new links to facebook, are in the process of taking their game back from bc users and all the bots that overload the server and turn a high percentage of casual free flash game players away from mybrute.
I think that if they cant get rid of new bc bots they might look at things like setting a limit on the number of pupils per brute or segregating the brutes above lvl200 or so.
Back to top Go down
Fred100
Fred100

end of mybrute Empty
PostSubject: Re: end of mybrute   end of mybrute Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 11:38

I Don't think It'll happen any time soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://art-castle.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=register
xteenager
xteenager

end of mybrute Empty
PostSubject: Re: end of mybrute   end of mybrute Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 12:02

on the contrary, mybrute is this time experiencing errors more than ever!

not so far till we see the end coming up
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Fred100
Fred100

end of mybrute Empty
PostSubject: Re: end of mybrute   end of mybrute Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 12:21

Hmm maybe you're right lemme guess why's that happening?
*Points towards the link*
https://mybrute.forumotion.com/the-dojo-f6/pupil-person-above-you-thread-t1292-420.htm#92412
Back to top Go down
http://art-castle.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=register
Nasic
Nasic

end of mybrute Empty
PostSubject: Re: end of mybrute   end of mybrute Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 14:25

Fred100 wrote:
Hmm maybe you're right lemme guess why's that happening?
*Points towards the link*
https://mybrute.forumotion.com/the-dojo-f6/pupil-person-above-you-thread-t1292-420.htm#92412
Wow, do you actually imply that the "pupil the person above you thread" has influence on why mybrute is experiencing errors?... :|

It are the BC users who overload the mybrute servers yet WHY would MT give up this game when it generates so many users, instead of crying that it's the end the people who run mybrute will just exploit it in a marketable way when the END IS TRUELY NEAR, and let's just say it is in order to update and fix their game, no one in a company will say: "Oh forget it, just let our product go to waste and pull the plug on it" something that generates popularity will either be continued or taken over by another corp and be used into their advantage.
It's a simple thing called marketing and it makes a lot more sense than the guessing that goes on here, these monthly "IT'S THE END" threads just bring me down for some reason because I know that some kids actually believe it while the OP just throws random guesses around.
Go read a book or something, it's not like these 3 fights a day will make you any wiser in life anyway lol. :study:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

end of mybrute Empty
PostSubject: Re: end of mybrute   end of mybrute Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

end of mybrute
Page 1 of 1