My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

kind of a problem with BC

Go down 
+2
Yaboirobby
HongKongFui
6 posters
AuthorMessage
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

kind of a problem with BC Empty
PostSubject: kind of a problem with BC   kind of a problem with BC Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 19:58

strange thing since yesterday:I only use BC to train tons of pupils in altogether 25 data- folders.

normally I open BC and first thing is to check via statistiques if I still have my opponents full up to level 23... since yesterday BC needs a couple of restarts to find all my opponents from the oppo.txt... anybody else noticed that? it's not really a problem due to the fact that he always finds them all after a couple of tries, but it costs time... that's what the worthiest thing is for me: my free time...
and if somebody knew a solution I would really appreciate it Razz
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: kind of a problem with BC   kind of a problem with BC Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 23:18

You're not alone HFK... I am having the same problem. When I start my bot, sometimes it will train the students and other times it won't!
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
F.B.I
F.B.I

PostSubject: Re: kind of a problem with BC   kind of a problem with BC Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 23:23

yeah well if you need help you might ask bamb@m hes the smart one with bc but i dont know if he will do it but its worth a try
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: kind of a problem with BC   kind of a problem with BC Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 23:52

the reason for only having a partial loading of opponents is due to a BE, even if it's just a couple of seconds or minutes. bc will not pause loading opponents like it pauses training pupils during a BE, so those opponents it tries to check during BE will be skipped and considered nonexistent.

if any of you have tried pupiling/training on FR, especially just after TM is over, you'll encounter the same there because they have so many short BE that I decided not to do anything on FR until it becomes stable later in the day and loads opponents properly.

so, I can't really give you a solution, just a better understanding of why it happens and how to try avoiding it Cool
Back to top Go down
F.B.I
F.B.I

PostSubject: Re: kind of a problem with BC   kind of a problem with BC Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 23:54

hahha told ya bambm is good damm i wish i was smart so my crap bc would wor Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Nasic
Nasic

PostSubject: Re: kind of a problem with BC   kind of a problem with BC Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 00:01

6.aii wrote:
hahha told ya bambm is good damm i wish i was smart so my crap bc would wor Evil or Very Mad
You don't have to be a genius to figure out that BE is causing this trouble (you're still smart though B@m ;D)
Just make sure you run your fights atleast twice maybe later on during the day BE get's resolved or it's fixed atleast to a degree that it doesn't pop up every 5 minutes...
Back to top Go down
kenichiro
kenichiro

PostSubject: Re: kind of a problem with BC   kind of a problem with BC Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 00:12

Confirmed on the issue. Mine does the same.

I believe bamb@m is correct.

My theory (if no BE, but opponents list doesn't completely load):
BC checks the opponents list by contacting the mybrute.com server. If the mybrute server does not respond in time (as bamb@m explained, bc will not pause), bc will assume that the opponent is nonexistent and will not include the brute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kind of a problem with BC   kind of a problem with BC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kind of a problem with BC
Page 1 of 1