My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

frustrating...

Go down 
+16
AlnicZ27
bamb@m
cbarron
PurPle SKy
xteenager
Aylove
Panty
HongKongFui
CypriaN
CmIsUa
Yaboirobby
Nasic
Subman(R)
Sioc
BobTheBear
GOML
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GOML
GOML

frustrating... Empty
PostSubject: frustrating...   frustrating... Icon_minitimeTue 09 Feb 2010, 14:52

for the second time in a row my main brute NTVLSTRMM has been eliminated from the tourney early @ 14h... in the three tourneys prior to that she was out @ 12h twice. really seems like she just gets worse seeds as she levels up, and I don't think she's matched the sword swallower performance of going 18h (only 2x since getting the title) since breaking the level 200 mark a few weeks ago. now I'm not saying this because I think she should have BL or DoC (that will never happen), I've even stopped hoping for an appearance in the quarter finals (besides, the satan's biceps icon doesn't look all that great imo anyway), but all these early eliminations (there have been more prior to these four) really makes me want to quit the tourney altogether. yeah, I know from sioc's charts there are about 100 brutes over lvl 200 and not all of them are going to be able to make it past 15h (assuming a roughly even distribution of lvl 200+ in each alternating tourney), but c'mon, she doesn't suck that much... Mad Mad Mad

rant over :|

p.s. please refrain from telling me how much my brute sucks 👅
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

frustrating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: frustrating...   frustrating... Icon_minitimeTue 09 Feb 2010, 15:01

lol

Only takes one unlucky draw for a short day.

diddy351 and 10 ZIZOU 10 ran into each other at 10h today!!! Shocked

Thankfully, diddy won. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

frustrating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: frustrating...   frustrating... Icon_minitimeTue 09 Feb 2010, 15:07

Really a question of luck.
I have my weakest brute (level 109) that has good chances to make it to Sword Swallower today (needs only to beat a level 93)...
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

frustrating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: frustrating...   frustrating... Icon_minitimeTue 09 Feb 2010, 15:17

yep, it is a matter of the luck of the draw... been getting nothing but bad luck for this one lately. Laughing

I guess on the bright side I did get past onedovysvqui in 11h, but it was close, survival saved my ass in that fight, so it could have been worse.

oh yeah, and best of luck getting that sword swallower title. Wink
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

frustrating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: frustrating...   frustrating... Icon_minitimeTue 09 Feb 2010, 15:32

And my stinkypain is up against diddy now
Back to top Go down
http://submans.shutterfly.com/
Nasic
Nasic

frustrating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: frustrating...   frustrating... Icon_minitimeTue 09 Feb 2010, 15:44

better luck next time mate, been elimated myself last few tounries at 14-16h most of the time but I will get Sword Swallower today, maybe even Satan's Biceps if I don't get to face kgwazldq or someone like that in the next round :J
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

frustrating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: frustrating...   frustrating... Icon_minitimeTue 09 Feb 2010, 16:04

Subman(R) wrote:

Ouch! Shocked

You got me.

At work so I can't actually see stats or the fight, but I sort of thought I'd win that one? Wonder if he got "club fever"? They're the fights he tends to screw up ....
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

frustrating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: frustrating...   frustrating... Icon_minitimeTue 09 Feb 2010, 16:11

nope, looks like stinky's agility, untouchable and survival is what made the difference.

and congrats to Sioc and Nasic on their brutes making Sword Swallower, good luck in 18h.
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

frustrating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: frustrating...   frustrating... Icon_minitimeTue 09 Feb 2010, 16:24

BobTheBear wrote:
Subman(R) wrote:

Ouch! Shocked

You got me.

At work so I can't actually see stats or the fight, but I sort of thought I'd win that one? Wonder if he got "club fever"? They're the fights he tends to screw up ....

You called it exacly
Back to top Go down
http://submans.shutterfly.com/
GOML
GOML

frustrating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: frustrating...   frustrating... Icon_minitimeTue 09 Feb 2010, 16:54

ow... just noticed too that today's tourney started at 6h, so way fewer brutes entered than usual. I know I've stopped entering all but maybe 3 or 4 out of about 50 level 20-47 brutes I have (and don't enter any lower than 20). most already have titles and I don't expect that they will advance any further in the tourneys, but there are still those few which don't and I feel are good enough to get a desert batterer or sticking plaster ripper. of course most of the time they get eliminated after the first or second fight, while I see plenty of other level 20s no better than mine going to 12 & 13h... frustrating... Eyes_190-231fa3
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

frustrating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: frustrating...   frustrating... Icon_minitimeTue 09 Feb 2010, 18:03

Subman(R) wrote:
BobTheBear wrote:
Subman(R) wrote:

Ouch! Shocked

You got me.

You called it exacly

Nah.

Hypnosis was what did it I think. I spent most of the fight hitting dogs.

Weapon selection was pretty bad as well. You used all the weapons I prefer diddy to use. Hey ho .... nature of the beast with STR + SPD brute like diddy. Won't be the last time he loses a fight like that .....
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

frustrating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: frustrating...   frustrating... Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 00:37

Don't feel too bad GOML... at least you didn't lose at 6H like this level 227 brute did Laughing

http://damarep.mybrute.com/cellule

frustrating... Pictur40
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
CmIsUa
CmIsUa

frustrating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: frustrating...   frustrating... Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 04:16

So... and why BL continue to enter the tournement ??

Just to prevent more brutes having this title, or what??

Just curious... scratch
Back to top Go down
http://mein-isua.meinbrutalo.de/cellule
CypriaN
CypriaN

frustrating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: frustrating...   frustrating... Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 04:29

CmIsUa wrote:

Just curious... scratch
probably for fun :)
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

frustrating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: frustrating...   frustrating... Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 04:49

Yaboirobby wrote:
Don't feel too bad GOML... at least you didn't lose at 6H like this level 227 brute did Laughing

http://damarep.mybrute.com/cellule

frustrating... Pictur40

not yet anyway... Laughing
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

frustrating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: frustrating...   frustrating... Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 07:00

CmIsUa wrote:

Just curious... scratch

yes, we all are very bad persons and we hate the idea others get that title either...
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

frustrating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: frustrating...   frustrating... Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 07:42

Yaboirobby wrote:

Don't feel too bad GOML... at least you didn't lose at 6H like this level 227 brute did
lol... if all brutes played your brute had a chance of about 1 over 500 to meet a brute that had the level of CoGeTa or above (not talking about the seed...). And it had a chance of 1 over 1'000 to meet a stronger brute (higher level) than yours at 6h...
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

frustrating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: frustrating...   frustrating... Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 10:05

CmIsUa wrote:

Just curious... scratch

Not sure who that was directed at but diddy is BL so I guess it could be me?

Anyway, I'll reply regardless ....

Diddy is BL yes, but the last tourney he won was back in November. Since then, a lot of other brutes have levelled up .... a LOT. So he may be BL, but his chances of making another final now and pretty slim. Takes a decent draw and maybe a lucky seed or two just to get him to 19h/20h these days.

Also, as someone else mentioned, just for fun.

There are only a handful of brutes on .COM who regularly make the semi-finals/final these days. There are a ton of BL's ouside them, but it's the top 6 or 8 who dominate ..... the BL's below them (and this includes ALL my BL's) need a lucky day to make a final. Thats just the way it is with the top ones being both VERY high level and hand picked to be very good in the first place.

It's not like the old days where being reasonably high level was enough (Jesper.nu ..... if he went to similar levels he wouldn't have a hope today). Now you need to be high level AND good ...... (and often a bit lucky as well!)
Back to top Go down
Panty
Panty

frustrating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: frustrating...   frustrating... Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 10:42

HongKong...

I like your honesty!!
I am a bad guy too.
Back to top Go down
CmIsUa
CmIsUa

frustrating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: frustrating...   frustrating... Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 10:47

OMG frustrating... Icon_scratch

Ok... I better explain before this get offtopic

English, is like my 13rd language, so...

My fault, maybe i should start a new thread (asking or inquiring, reasons for continuing the tournements)

anyway... need to say more ?

@ maori- if i was BL, this was my first and only reason also...Fun frustrating... Icon_biggrin

@ hongkongfui- sorry if you think that way... being bad person won´t take you far away, this is just a game, ok... try to have so fun frustrating... Icon_wink

@ bob- oh man, ofcourse this is not for you or to anyone directly... frustrating... Icon_wink

That´s all folks frustrating... Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Aylove
Aylove

frustrating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: frustrating...   frustrating... Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 11:54

I'm asking me the same, why i sign up in the daily T and MAY steal some one else to get a better Ranking?

I can understand when peoples get frustrating!

So for my part i plan to don't sign up for the daily T.
I would thinking about if there where a day for "Monsters" like koerper4812, CV, thebrutux, dipobrute.... THAT were FUN for me -to challenge against ALL other big Boys (and Girls)! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

frustrating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: frustrating...   frustrating... Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 12:20

of course I'm a bad guy (lolz) but my answer was ironic...

I join the tournaments because I've fun with them...simple, eh?
Back to top Go down
CmIsUa
CmIsUa

frustrating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: frustrating...   frustrating... Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 12:51

ofcourse i know was ironic and so my answer... Razz

@ Aylove- that´s a good idea, a daily BL fights or every 2 or 3 days, but it´s at same time unfair because the difference lvls, now a tournement with same lvls or small gaps, I would like to see :)

BL is like Champions league, right? so the clubs with more money (better net and ips) get better change to win.
So... maybe MT, could create something like UEFA cup... and let´s say... the top 3, will enter the Champions league (BL) every month.
And the 5 worst in the BL tournement, lose BL title... Razz
Back to top Go down
Nasic
Nasic

frustrating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: frustrating...   frustrating... Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 16:37

Why not sign up when you're bl? the game is for fun and the competition remains whether you join or not, if getting high ranks would be to easy it wouldn't be fun and you need atleast a few high levels to make it that way :J
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

frustrating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: frustrating...   frustrating... Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 17:04

20H today... I think so Wink
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
Sponsored content

frustrating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: frustrating...   frustrating... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

frustrating...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: My Brute :: General Discussion-
Jump to: