My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

FINAL FIX: Oontack tools

Go down 
+37
corp0
lord.neox
CmIsUa
OviTron
steele11
Miguel486
lmkmkl
SkolgeaRLeyend
Teethymo
fulzio
xteenager
kaspar4o0o
BobTheBear
NixxxoN
maxuris
sevid
n1kos84
Radu
Vic-Tim
Rippraff
Stjanypwnitsch
HongKongFui
sam-ps
Biceuri®
ellindor
Yaboirobby
CypriaN
w13winni
Pege
Ultra SSJ Vegeta
La Frite
AndreiTM
Subman(R)
ALPHWON
A Dip O Sitas
bboy_kurei
Sioc
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 12:36

Oontack should come before MyBrute Manager in the list of Greademonkey add-ons.

From the troubleshooting FAQ:

I can't see the required experience points to level-up!
      You probably have the MyBrute Manager script installed?
      The conflict with Oontack Tools FIX that hides the required experience points to level-up can be corrected if you put Oontack Tools before MyBrute Manager in the list of Greasemonkey add-ins:
      Spoiler:
      And here is how the cell should now look:
      Spoiler:
      Note however that the pop-up showing the required experience points (as in the userscripts.org screenshots) will never appear if you have MyBrute Manager installed (which is not a big deal if the required experience points can be always shown on the cell).

EDIT:
Rippraff wrote:
Edit: Got it! Wink I remember I need to have the oontack script before MyBrute Manager
Glad you got it working :-)
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 12:41

Seems you've missed my edit, thanks anyway! :)
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 12:43

WORKED, thanks sioc
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 12:52

Rippraff wrote:
Indeed, was replying while you made your edit. But I've made an edit to my post ^^ to report your edit ;-)

Anyway this reminder may be useful for other users as well in case they have the same problem.
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 14:14

Sioc wrote:
Rippraff wrote:
Indeed, was replying while you made your edit. But I've made an edit to my post ^^ to report your edit ;-)
lol!
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010, 13:28

It seems labrutetools.fr.cr is down now, forecast next match doesn't work anymore. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010, 15:58

Yes, same problem as before "This Account Has Been Suspended".
This already happened twice: first time because Banane20000 forgot to pay the host, and second time because the host disabled the site because it was using too much resources on the SQL server.
This time it is again the host that disabled the site for the same reason as last time (high SQL server usage).
Nothing we can do. Just wait.
Back to top Go down
Vic-Tim
Vic-Tim

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 14:40

hi Sioc
Code:
http://fakeip.x10.mx/inventory.swf
is offline for some days now. maybe the account is disabled.
greetz Vic-Tim
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 15:11

Thanks.
Yes, this host was removed from the code of the current version on userscripts.org .
If you have v1.13 or later the script should update itself automatically within a few days (or you can update it manually as usual).
Back to top Go down
Vic-Tim
Vic-Tim

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 15:18

hm, i thought that i use the actual script,
everytime when an update is annouced (here or while using oontack tools) i updated it.
i removed the site manually and replaced it with one of the working hosts. that was the best i could do without knowing anything about programming that tool.
thx for the info.
greetz Vic-Tim
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 16:19

Vic-Tim wrote:
hm, i thought that i use the actual script,
everytime when an update is annouced (here or while using oontack tools) i updated it.
i removed the site manually and replaced it with one of the working hosts. that was the best i could do without knowing anything about programming that tool.
thx for the info.
greetz Vic-Tim
Yes, I'm sorry. I'm keeping the same version number as long as I only change hosts for the inventory.swf. Makes it difficult to know what is the latest version.
The code was updated only 2 days ago which explains why the update pop-up probably hasn't shown up yet.
Glad you could fix it yourself!
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 16:30

Sioc, ist there a way to disable the update function?
I've edited the code last week and disabled the randomly chosen inventory.swf and replaced it with my own one.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 20:12

Rippraff wrote:
Sioc, ist there a way to disable the update function?
I've edited the code last week and disabled the randomly chosen inventory.swf and replaced it with my own one.
Yes, edit the script and erase the line (at the beginning of the script) containing
Code:
// @require      http://usocheckup.dune.net/70947.js
That's all :-)
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 20:24

Thanks! :)
I always thought // would mark a comment line. scratch
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 20:03

labrutetools.fr.cr is down again, account suspended again. Don't want to complain about a resource someone else is paying for me to use for free, but this is sucking.
Back to top Go down
SkolgeaRLeyend
SkolgeaRLeyend

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 13:15

Hi Sioc, one question.

I can install de Fix in my PC with Windows XP, but, in my NoteBook with Vista, see this error:

Script could not be installed [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80520012 (NS_ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND) [nsIChannel.open]" nsresult: "0x80520012 (NS_ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://greasemonkey/content/utils.js :: getContents :: line 242" data: no]

Can you help me ???

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 13:53

Update Firefox and Greasemonkey to the latest version.
If you still encounter the problem then look here for the fix and use the corresponding path in Vista.
Back to top Go down
SkolgeaRLeyend
SkolgeaRLeyend

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 20:09

Sioc wrote:
Update Firefox and Greasemonkey to the latest version.
If you still encounter the problem then look here for the fix and use the corresponding path in Vista.

I see the web, for solutions, but i dont see for Vista.

Im looking in my files, and create folder gm_scripts in differents rutes, but ... don work ... Sad

Any idea ??

Thx a lot
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 20:12

Did you reinstall Firefox with the latest version?
Did you update Greasemonkey with the latest version?
Did you use CCleaner to clean your cache after uninstalling Firefox and before reinstalling Firefox?
Back to top Go down
SkolgeaRLeyend
SkolgeaRLeyend

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 20:19

Sioc wrote:
Did you reinstall Firefox with the latest version?
Did you update Greasemonkey with the latest version?
Did you use CCleaner to clean your cache after uninstalling Firefox and before reinstalling Firefox?

Yes, this morning, i unistall Firefox ... I use Cleaner, install firefox and download Greasemonkey ... and nothing ...

This web for solutions is good, but dont see for Vista, and i dont know where create the folder ...
Back to top Go down
SkolgeaRLeyend
SkolgeaRLeyend

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 21:15

Perfect, i locate the folder in APPDATA, and creating the folder, all ok .. !!

thanks Sioc !!
Back to top Go down
lmkmkl
lmkmkl

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 10:05

thanks
Back to top Go down
Miguel486
Miguel486

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 10:02

you're going to make compatible with Firefox 4?

pls firefox 4 is much better than the 3.6 ..
Back to top Go down
http://kingxnvqd.elbruto.es/cellule
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 15:29

Miguel486 wrote:
you're going to make compatible with Firefox 4?

pls firefox 4 is much better than the 3.6 ..
Actually you can use it with Firefox 4.0 now (update to the latest version, new version released today).
Stats points just won't be displayed on the page, as well as required experience points in order to level up.
All the rest works.

The row in the code that is causing all the trouble by removing display of stat points is
Code:
oo[oo.tS('false','201203229')]=oo.m.a.d(oo.ce+oo.mr).match(/\d{5}/)[0]==='10185';
Removing this row allows to display all stat figures, but they will be wrong.
Moreover it seems that this row is the cause of Chrome incompatibility as well (stat figures under Chrome are wrong).
Therefore if someone can find how to make this bit of code compatible with Firefox 4.0, please post.
Back to top Go down
steele11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
steele11

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 12:24

I'm trying to update the latest version. I was using firefox 3.6.16? i think and this morning oontack wouldn't show. I then updated to firefox 4 and still nothing. I'm trying to update "sioc fix" and when i click the link or hit install i get this:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FIX: Oontack tools   FINAL FIX: Oontack tools - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FINAL FIX: Oontack tools
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next