HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Share | 

MODERATORS=HACKERS? READ!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverberg

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS=HACKERS? READ!!!   Mon 27 Apr 2009, 19:07

my defense is still the same i made the account how else would i have it. and why would i flaunt it if i had stole it.

also why that account if i was a hacker.
as i said times before this game does not mean that much to me. i log in my accounts and just play ive never bough xp or wanted to be the best just somehting for me to pass time by with.

I dont know what else you want me to say
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pX-W5yW7JVZRIA62JiwIjWQ
warrior

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS=HACKERS? READ!!!   Mon 27 Apr 2009, 20:17

lol.. what do you expect when the avg age of the people here is <15y.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS=HACKERS? READ!!!   Mon 27 Apr 2009, 20:33

Average age is bit higher when ya average my old ass in!

Last edited by Wolf on Mon 27 Apr 2009, 21:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KiwiMan
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS=HACKERS? READ!!!   Mon 27 Apr 2009, 20:35

fotum wrote:
I'm going to demote KiwiMan for this.

I wasnt aware that Kiwi actually stole people's brute and sells them, i know that he brags about his password-crack software/skill in the chat a few times, but i didnt realize that he actually use it to stole other people brutes.
I feel sorry for the owners of those lvl.11 brutes that Kiwi stole from, since i know what it feels to lose an account.

So, as far as i owe Kiwi (he modify this forum's skin) and his help moderating this forum with me for the past few weeks, i cant have him as a moderator anymore (to keep the integrity of this forum).

I'm not going to tolerate stealing account in this forum. I have banned a few people because of this issue (without prior warning).
Since, Kiwi was honest about this issue and looking at his reputation prior to this mess, im only going to demote Kiwi.

I hope that Kiwi will learn his lesson and willing to give back all the brutes that he stole.
Firstly ive said im willing to give back all brutes, you must provide me of the stolen username and old password.
Second you were the first person to know about me cracking brutes, you even told me to try crack the higher levels i can show Msn convo (if its saved) if you saying that.
Demoting me doesnt worry me but when you say you had no idea, Doosh dont worry my username lists are 100 percent random generated and mainly of brutes that are inactive for 4 weeks.
Serriously just say you want to demote me or ban me but when you say you had no idea??
Thats just lieing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frontlinegaming.co.cc
Jill Sandwich
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS=HACKERS? READ!!!   Mon 27 Apr 2009, 20:37

This is getting pretty hot now.

Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS=HACKERS? READ!!!   Mon 27 Apr 2009, 20:42

Jill Sandwich wrote:
This is getting pretty hot now.
Love your siggy :)
One of my freinds from Fagex had it (Some MMORPG forums)
Back to top Go down
Silverberg

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS=HACKERS? READ!!!   Mon 27 Apr 2009, 21:00

gave the guy the account. dont wanna deal with this any more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pX-W5yW7JVZRIA62JiwIjWQ
Wolf
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS=HACKERS? READ!!!   Mon 27 Apr 2009, 21:02

Silverberg wrote:
gave the guy the account. dont wanna deal with this any more.

Sounds like a good solution to me. Everyone should be happy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sprstoner

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS=HACKERS? READ!!!   Mon 27 Apr 2009, 21:39

many years ago i used to crack into adult sites. :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS=HACKERS? READ!!!   Mon 27 Apr 2009, 22:15

sprstoner wrote:
many years ago i used to crack into adult sites. :)

Now thats worth the time! mybrute is free.
Just kidding, maybe...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS=HACKERS? READ!!!   Mon 27 Apr 2009, 23:27

fotum, just as a heads up, I've known Snowolf for quite some time now because we are both active members on a different forum for an online game. No one likes him at all really. He has lied about many things in the past including cheating at the game I was talking about earlier and ripping signatures at another forum I was with him in. I don't know what site he told you he had moderator experience at, but it's probably BS. I don't know if you've ran a forum before and I'm not trying to undermine you and say you're not doing a good job, but I would have suggested a better background check on some of these mods. Get to know em a little bit first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ronga
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS=HACKERS? READ!!!   Tue 28 Apr 2009, 00:47

fotum wrote:
mantis33 wrote:
Fotum, if you don't mind me asking, where/how did you gather this little group of mods you got here?
not at all,
a few days after the forum was created, Kiwi and Snow approached me and requested to be a mod in this forum, they also provided with a proof that they had some mod experience before. At that time, a bunch of people started joining this forum... so i dont have time to nitpicking the mods. As long as they have some mod experience before, its good enough for me (at that time). I know im gambling here.

then, after a week or so... i hand picked Jill to be a mod, bcos she is helpful in the forum and i like the way she response/reply to people's posts. Also, with the same reason as Jill i promoted Zephyr recently.

Curiosity speaking, what about Silverberg?
Why did you hire him/her in the first place?

Last edited by ronga on Tue 28 Apr 2009, 01:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fotum

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS=HACKERS? READ!!!   Tue 28 Apr 2009, 01:16

KiwiMan wrote:
Second you were the first person to know about me cracking brutes, you even told me to try crack the higher levels i can show Msn convo (if its saved) if you saying that.
Serriously just say you want to demote me or ban me but when you say you had no idea??
Thats just lieing.
Kiwi, as i said earlier that i know that you have this friend/software that can crack someone's password (you mention this in this forum chat and in MSN). I also remember that i asked you in the chat to try to get my fotum back (using your cracks), bcos im just trying to get back my brute back, so its not really stealing in this case.

But, i didnt know that you actually going to do them and worse of all going to sell them. I honestly are not aware of this. I thought its something that you just want to brag. I also remember that you told me in the chat/msn that you crack someone's password, but you feel bad and therefore you didnt change his password. So, i thought you just fooling around with this software. Probably i should pay more attention back then.

I wouldnt know about you stealing accounts and selling them, if its wasnt for someone who brought this up to me personally. Im aware that you have a password-cracking ability, but i didnt know that you actually use it. Let me put it in another word, a metaphor: I know that you own a gun in your house, but i didnt know that you shot someone with it.

Why would i want to demote you for no reason? I still owe you of what you did to this forum, you did a skin makeover to this forum.

http://hober.mybrute.com
http://mybrute.com/team/4800
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mybrute.forumotion.com
avarax

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS=HACKERS? READ!!!   Tue 28 Apr 2009, 01:24

i got my acount back thx silverberg.

but doesnt change the fact that it is originally mine :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Negative Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS=HACKERS? READ!!!   Tue 28 Apr 2009, 01:40

mantis33 wrote:
fotum, just as a heads up, I've known Snowolf for quite some time now because we are both active members on a different forum for an online game. No one likes him at all really. He has lied about many things in the past including cheating at the game I was talking about earlier and ripping signatures at another forum I was with him in. I don't know what site he told you he had moderator experience at, but it's probably BS. ........................

So, that's where Snowolf go.... and WHAT?
Do you mean this forum? http://siaselvane.com/forum/

And Where did he go? No offense, but .... He seemed so Irresponsible by leaving this forum.
As far as I know, A mod must care about his/her forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS=HACKERS? READ!!!   Tue 28 Apr 2009, 01:42

I meant tacticsarena.com/forum

Sia Selvane is a clan of the same game though. Is that where he is a mod at? Lol...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Negative Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS=HACKERS? READ!!!   Tue 28 Apr 2009, 01:50

No, I saw he is still member there...
I don't know if he is Advanced member or Guild member.....
He is not a mod or admin there....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS=HACKERS? READ!!!   Tue 28 Apr 2009, 02:30

No one likes him... not trying to be mean or anything, but he doesn't have a good past.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlamingToaster

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS=HACKERS? READ!!!   Tue 28 Apr 2009, 03:14

wow this topics almost like tv drama :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KiwiMan
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS=HACKERS? READ!!!   Tue 28 Apr 2009, 04:35

fotum wrote:
KiwiMan wrote:
Thats just lieing.
Kiwi, as i said earlier that i know that you have this friend/software that can crack someone's password (you mention this in this forum chat and in MSN). I also remember that i asked you in the chat to try to get my fotum back (using your cracks), bcos im just trying to get back my brute back, so its not really stealing in this case.

But, i didnt know that you actually going to do them and worse of all going to sell them. I honestly are not aware of this. I thought its something that you just want to brag. I also remember that you told me in the chat/msn that you crack someone's password, but you feel bad and therefore you didnt change his password. So, i thought you just fooling around with this software. Probably i should pay more attention back then.

I wouldnt know about you stealing accounts and selling them, if its wasnt for someone who brought this up to me personally. Im aware that you have a password-cracking ability, but i didnt know that you actually use it. Let me put it in another word, a metaphor: I know that you own a gun in your house, but i didnt know that you shot someone with it.

Why would i want to demote you for no reason? I still owe you of what you did to this forum, you did a skin makeover to this forum.
Lol, dont try to defend yourself more than you have to.
I did tell you i was cracking you clearly said "Save it for the higher level brutes" anyways the accounts ive cracked are generally been inactive for 4 weeks some times inactive for as little as 3 weeks.
Back to top Go down
fotum

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS=HACKERS? READ!!!   Tue 28 Apr 2009, 22:05

case: Silver vs Avarax

im going to try to clear things up here.
The story so far is, Silver gave the brute (kikiam) to avarax and he said this to me on pm:
Silverberg wrote:
I got the account from a friend but what ever. the guy says it his. so i gave it to him. i dont care its just a game and its not like i care that much to steal accounts. i guess my friend did.
Silver, can you backup your story of your friend that gave you the brute? bcos hollowcreep and avarax have a really strong argument (backed up with proof). Please ask your friend to come and join the forum to clarify your story or something.

In the meantime, i cant have you on the mods team before this issue resolve. Im going to demote you for now.

http://hober.mybrute.com
http://mybrute.com/team/4800
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mybrute.forumotion.com
Silverberg

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS=HACKERS? READ!!!   Tue 28 Apr 2009, 22:24

well okay then guess i cant be a mod then
the reason my friend gave it to me is because he has moved and doesn't have internet connection.
well good luck with the forums ill stay active.
Back to top Go down
KiwiMan
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS=HACKERS? READ!!!   Wed 29 Apr 2009, 04:37

fotum wrote:
case: Silver vs Avarax

im going to try to clear things up here.
The story so far is, Silver gave the brute (kikiam) to avarax and he said this to me on pm:
Silverberg wrote:
I got the account from a friend but what ever. the guy says it his. so i gave it to him. i dont care its just a game and its not like i care that much to steal accounts. i guess my friend did.
Silver, can you backup your story of your friend that gave you the brute? bcos hollowcreep and avarax have a really strong argument (backed up with proof). Please ask your friend to come and join the forum to clarify your story or something.

In the meantime, i cant have you on the mods team before this issue resolve. Im going to demote you for now.
Silverberg said before he returned the brute..
Back to top Go down
avarax

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS=HACKERS? READ!!!   Wed 29 Apr 2009, 05:03

@Silverberg
man, stop talking crap.. be a man.. like kiwiman did..
honestly, im pissed about your shitty alibi.. its better to apologize than continue making
lame excuses
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KiwiMan
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS=HACKERS? READ!!!   Wed 29 Apr 2009, 07:18

avarax wrote:
@Silverberg
man, stop talking crap.. be a man.. like kiwiman did..
honestly, im pissed about your shitty alibi.. its better to apologize than continue making
lame excuses
I read before on this topic that silver returned the account?
Doesnt that make it better?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MODERATORS=HACKERS? READ!!!   Today at 10:34

Back to top Go down

MODERATORS=HACKERS? READ!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next